Trump has a time machine

Trump has a time machine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ-pHKsXgm0
twitter.com/realdonadtrump/status/655267193744195584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he travels back every month to grab some ancient pussy

It's things like this that make me believe The Fed will be either taken over by US Government or blown up.

This man knows too much, and if that holds true, he definitely knows Jews need to go.

Not a time machine. He's just been playing 4D chess from the beginning.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ-pHKsXgm0

It was 2015. Things were different

I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank

>PEPE
>FOR U
holy shit

I want to know how he does it, was this comment related to anything back then ?

>PR husband

>mur
i means wall in polish

This just shows incompetence on Huma's part

Trump said in 2015 that they suspected hillary e-mails of being on Huma's computer and she didn't fucking delete them??

She had almost an entire YEAR after trump calling her the fuck out to delete them and she didn't.

What the fuck

How does Trump keep getting away with his Time Traveling Shenanigans?

I'm starting to think this is like Steins;Gate, except that instead of D-Mails its fucking D-Tweets! LITERALLY SHITPOSTING SO HARD ON TWITTER TO ALTER HISTORY AND WORLD LINES!

Donald John Trump = John Titor
>Titor was a climate change denier
same with trump
>Titor described his time machine on several occasions. In an early post, he described it as a "stationary mass, temporal displacement unit powered by two top-spin, dual positive singularities", producing a "standard off-set TIPLER sinusoid".
Frank J. Tipler is a mathematical physicist who's one of the "Intellectuals for Trump"
>Titor knew about the debugging process on IBM computers, only the people who make the computers knew about that.
Trump is teaming up with IBM to use "big data to track down illegals!"
twitter.com/realdonadtrump/status/655267193744195584

Post yfw Barron is actually Trump from the past

Donald, i mean

She had them as insurance for protection against hillary

This, political world is all about fucking over others. She kept it in case she'd need it.

probably not far from the truth.

Not quite. This was on Weiner's laptop, right?

I wonder if Weiner is actually the person who downloaded the e-mails without Huma knowing, so he could use it as blackmail against her in the coming divorce hearings.

Weiner knew a divorce was possible the first time he fucked up, if he truly loved her, he would've been desperate to get any kind of leverage.

Look at the "game duration" bar.
7 years and off the middle by a bit.
That would likely mean that the max duration is 12 years.
The date below is March 2004.
Do the math.