His country isn't atleast a thousand years old

>His country isn't atleast a thousand years old

What is the point being proud of a country with no history?

>827 A.D and counting

I live in a city where we have houses that are older than America's constitution.

>Taking pride in something that you had nothing to do with to mask your total lack of accomplishment and failure
>flag

Checks out

Same

>827 A.D
???
Is the Kingdom of Wessex still a country?

>unironically losing your empire

>827
Is this bait? Countries as we know them didn't exist then. Plus you were taken over by french Vikings in 1066

>t. Mahzer Faisal Muhammad Islam Krasniqi bin Mahmood Kulenovic

Why is it always cuckolds who say that you shouldn't be proud of your ancestors achievements?

>getting upset over someone having pride in their country

Pic related is you

and they've probably held up better

>tfw your country and flag has an awesome title like United Kingdom instead of a name. Look at USA trying to copy us top kek.

usa: w-we want to be a United Kingdom too
usa: w-what about we call ourselves United States!

>His country doesn't have a future.
>B-but at least we have a longer history than you!

a nation and its achievements are the result of its people of which you are a part of

There are people that are proud of their history and then there are those that are making it, which are you?

>1001 A.D.
whew

underrated

If your country didn't exist AT LEAST in the middle ages it's a non-country and must be annexed by a real one.

You're right, instead we should shame and guilt trip people over the actions of their ancestors. Fuck white people.

>The UK was founded 1,000 years ago
Wew

Bulgaria, you know what to do.

>827 A.D
What happened in 827 AD? Is that when England was united?

>50,000
>invented the stick

Switzerland was founded by the helvetii before 1st century BC

>827

If you're English, it should be 927. If you're Scottish, it should be 843.

The Greeks were proud of their heritage too, and looked down on the upstart Romans. Even when their power and autonomy fell, they still sneered at the Romans for not having "culture" or refinement.

You mean 895

My house is older than America's constitution

The Greeks had it good in the Roman empire. The Romans saw them as equals and looked up to their culture.

When is the Petrol Sniffing simulator coming?

Wow, that's impressive.

But uhh, do you know what that means? It means you're about to be blasted into irrelevancy at best and oblivion at worst sometime in the near future.

It's the curse that follows every nation.

Not sure, but the entire place got fucked by French Vikings in 1066 anyways.

Also, if anyone can be proud of their country's achievements, it's you. Alexander the Great was from Macedonia, and he BTFO the whole worlds and spread western (greek-ish) ideals all the way to India. Without him, the world would be a very different place

Holy fuck

> 3200 BC and counting

No sense of selfhood equals no self-respect.

>His country isn't 50,000 years old

fucking pleb

12 July 927. Not 827, you dolt.

My house is like two years old.

Old things are for cucks.

1991 and counting

I hope you do not take pride in your parents and siblings then, you fucking failure

Fake Englishman born to Lithuanian parents here,Lithuania's around 350 years off please tell me they still count

So you are black?

didn't >we rule parts of britain once? or was that denmark?

anyway, even my local church is a 1000 years old.

Lithuania is the only real country in the Baltics desu.

Country "Lithuania" first mentioned in 1009, in a written source.

the fuck you're talking about

Russians and ruskifags get out of this thread

Existed before but the official records are since 966 A.D and still counting.

Countless european generations and we get this shit.

JUST

My county is only 145 years old but Germans have existed as a people for almost 2 millennia.
What now?

Both of you did actually. But you founded Normandy who later conquered England.

In the meanwhile Sweden was busy racemixing with Slavs, truely a disgrace to the Nordics as always.

It's sad but we are probably the generation that loses Europe to islam. All our ancestors fought off and defended Europe and it's values (even expanded it trough colonisation) and we'll be the fucking generation that loses it just because >50% of the people are SJW cucks

soon

Praise Muhammad!

Our European client states don't have it too bad, either

>Coming from Sicily
WE WUZ PHOENICIANS N GREEKS N ROMANS N SHIEEET

>when you realize the real Germanic country is Austria

All of these retards with no perspective on history what so ever.
The concept of nation states have only existed for roughly 200-250 years.

>Roman blood boiling, rageful desire to conquer the planet intensifies

My hometown celebrated it's 700th birthday a few years back

>Halmstad, never4get the danish

That's an interesting comparison.
>yfw when Greeks outlasted Romans by 1000 years

Shut up you commie, his ancestors, whom he shares genes with, built the nation and secured his bloodline

We Wuz Germanics

pretty much a non-country

Feels pretty good being only 115 years old as a nation but having a better standard of living than every other country in the world bar one.

It is sad. We're next too. I've puzzled over the rationale behind destroying western civilization by flooding us with Muslims. What to the global elites think is going to happen to their gay and women's rights? And their lives?

Noongah has been here for 200,000 years. They invented the stick and raping their own children.

Pathetic British queers and their "thousand-year KEKture". Can't even compete.

You do realize there were people that lived in the British isles before the anglokraut came over and fucked it up.

It's called white flight. When shit hits the fan, whites will probably move to asia/africa on mass, knowing full well that liberals will be exterminated when they step foot near them.

I think he means written records of a civilization dating back to any period.

Which Australia and Canada don't have as they were inhabited by illiterate savages at the time.

Australia has the funniest history and founders of any nation.

Bullshit, Romans and Greeks liked each other from the start. We won in battle - honorably - and respected their culture and schooling, which was objectively outstanding.
Greek "slaves" were teachers to wealthy Romans, we integrated their culture with ours and made their lands our most valued province, peaceful, glorious and under the local's rule.
In fact we basically joined their religion (changing names to our own version).
Newly annexed lands had a 15 year trial period before starting to gain legal rights, in which if they revolted or chimped out, the timer would start over (((after we killed the rebels))).
Greece was an exception and had a much shorter trial, due to them being a wonderful civilization of their own.

>t. a Roman literate in latin who was obsessed on these topics as a kid

>872 AD and counting

It's when Æþelstan, King of all England except the northern Kingdom of Northumbria, drove the last of the Viking Kings out of England, uniting the country and becoming the first ruler of all England. The Vikings would come back multiple times and take back their territory but Æþelstan was the first to take full control so he is considered the first King of England.

>be me
>always telling anons on Sup Forums and Sup Forums not many people are actually descended from convicts
>it's just a meme
>only something like 25% have convict heritage
>doing family tree
>find out I'm directly descended from Irish convicts
>mfw

>WE

max kek

kek m8

>obelisk says JUST BE URSELF

lmao

498 AD.

not by the hairs of my MASSIVE chinny-chin-chin

>people in Israel have it better than people living in luxembourg

this chart is fucked.

>It only took 200 years for the US to become the most powerful race in the world

Better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all ;^)

>implying

Ancient Greek Macedon and Slavic Macedonia aren't the same thing.

>thousand year old empire
>loses a war to american farmers using guns for the first time

nice """""empire""""" you got there, britcucks. or should i say... caliphate..

>Arabs started invading Africa in 632AD

Hmmm, something doesn't fit here m8, are you sure that you're talking about your history :^)

Almost none of them are. France didn't manage to get everyone on board and speaking the same same language until 1830. We're trying really hard to revise history into something more coherent than it actually was.

681 on the Balkans, but if you consider it a continuation of Old Great Bulgaria it's 630-2

alignment @ 0x5AA8555

You hit a cuck0x, meaning that your trip was cucked by a stronger and manlier hexadecimal trip. It felt insecure about its smaller digits.

next:

>Normans
>French

w e w

Yeah, he should instead be ashamed of his ancestors' colonialism and bend over for you and your brothers, Ahmed

Nation =/= state

this.

pathetic tiny dicked virgins here have literally nothing but "muh ancestors weren't virgin weeaboos like me so that means my failures are okay!!"

avars and khazars are turkic by the way.

i did not even post anything as turks being the greatest nation that set foot on this planet is common knowledge, but thanks anyway for showing parts of our glorious history.

>there are people who don't recognize Bulgarian Empires as real empires

tfw Poland is 1050 years old

What's the point of being proud of your daughter if she's only three years old?

You have to go back.

>827 A.D and counting

I didn't know the Isle of Pakistan had such a long history.

2769 a.U.c. here, and very comfy