Rachel Maddow MSNBC brought to tears because of the Hillary FBI investigation...

Rachel Maddow MSNBC brought to tears because of the Hillary FBI investigation. I hope everyone has life vest for Nov 9th, the liberal tears will be flowing 10 ft deeper after all this.
youtu.be/3teYvgMsNXk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MokNvbiRqCM
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mark Dice is annoying

It's 2012 all over again. Kek

Self bump

Self bump 2

I've always wondered at the context of this image

I think it's Russian and she's not actually laughing.

Would anyone else fuck rachel's ass?

Self bump 3
Yea I have never seen a back story on it, butt have always wondered to.

Is that the guy in the corner commenting? He's kind of funny to be honest fampie

Good luck, the's a lesbian

> she

I'm not sure I have ever seen a full body pic of her, but I'm sure if it's like her reporting it squeaks when she walks.

THAT'S ME IN THE CORNER

Is there a raw video without the faggot in the corner?

I can hardly wait for this election to be over so I can see the mass suicide of all the sjw leftist's, and a chance to see Hillary do a perp walk.

THATS ME IN THE SPOT

LIGHT
jew

I just found that one surfing thru yt. Not sure where the original is, but I'm sure it's out there. I'm on my phone searching MSNBC or yt is a pain in the ass atm for me.

> inflammatory and content free
Is he talking about my prostate?

Dude, I've taken the SJW pledge, which requires me to fuck ONLY in the ass any SJW that comes around. The idea is for them to feel the full power of the patriarchy, but even I couldn't get it up for this muffin licker.

With an ass like that you'd think she'd be able to hook a guy who could afford better than an Ikea kitchen.

That's not a problem mate, you can also rape a lesbian.

Underrated post.

What will we do with our self's after all this ? I can't imagine anything topping the happening's of 2016.
Guys it's all downhill after this.

Why do people hate Mark Dice? He's fucking hilarious and he's /ourguy/. Is it CTR shills?

I thought the video was pretty funny. Him in the corner laughing is just icing on the top of the kek.

I love mark, hes hilarious

oh boy here we go

"disgusting, despicable, perverted cabal" ... that about sums it up

kek'd

Her old HS pics she is about a 7, and I'm still not sure what her body looks like. I'd imagine after all the tofu grass latte's and veggie diet every day she has some rank turds stuck up there and what ever else the hipster assholes like them eat.

This. Everybody dies.

Wake us up when the jew dike is driven to suicide instead of jew theater.

link to vid without this retards commentary plz

>gays no longer scared to come out
>disappointed in children for sexual preference
>born this way

Lol, faggots are detestable things.

Does this guy know that he has the JUST hair??

this

I'm feeling pretty good today considering the past day or so. Maybe we are witnessing the death of the sjw, PC correct, culture that is killing the planet. It brings joy to my heart getting able to witness all this. Thank you Sup Forums for sharing this special time in my life with me. I will never forget these exciting times with you all.
Never change you glorious bastard's.

>icing on the top of the kek

smirk.jpg

thats not a man

it looks like a fifth grader

Don't tell me the reasons !

Marco rubio said her first act as president will be to pardon herself.

Feels Good Man!

Today, America... tomorrow we uncuck the world.

I'm not sure it works like that.

Just.....

I'm getting real tired of all this shit about people crying and then there being no actual tears. This isn't fucking middle school god damnit. When I hear that someone is crying I better see some god damned tears.

We start fucking cleaning house.

Yeah that's him. He's is pretty funny usually. Hearing him laugh was beginning to make me laugh, but the dyke Maddow wasn't crying. She definitely didn't look happy though.

>click on video
>see some mantalking in the lower left corner
Raw video please?

Whatever it is, we're going to shut it's lying Jewish mouth.

hahahah fucking lesbians go fuck yourselves and cry more retards.

this is a great vid, thanks for the laughs

At this rate, I fully expect to have multiple news anchors offing themselves on live television when the election results are read

how does it work? can Obama pardon her sometime between Nov 8 and Jan 20?

She can't technically pardon herself when no charges have been made. A sitting president can't be prosecuted for a crime until they are first impeached to be removed from office. No prosecution no pardon and presidential pardon power does not extend to articles of impeachement.

I hate Trump and the Republicans, but holy shit am I somewhat schadenfreude glad to see Hillary and the Dems collapsing like this. Reap what you sow. She is crooked as hell and has corrupted a party that was supposed to hold ideals I would vote for. Maybe now both major parties will implode. I really need a more centrist one that has both progressive and libertarian goals.

Why do libtards rag on Donald for having bad fake tan, when she looks the exact same with the white rings around her eyes?

I'm no expert on this, but I'm thinking he is going to save his own ass before he goes down in flames with her. From everything I've read up on he is actually involved with all this. So my personal opinion is that they are going to get as far away from this as they can. I don't think a person can pardon them self's, but like I said I'm not sure.

Grown up disaster girl in Russia.

nom nom nom

Effy is best girl.

If he pardons her he is commiting political suicide as well as telling the world she is guilty. She would then be impeached along with Kaine since he would be part of all this considering his involvement with the DNC issue.

Wiw

#SaveHuma

That's not true, Nixon had not been yet charged by special prosecutor when Ford pardoned him. President can pardon anyone at anytime (a person could refuse to accept it but that would be dumb). Granted, as you said, a pardon has no effect on impeachment process.

The night before all this came out I was thinking the internet chatter was really quiet. Like they say in prison documentary's, if the yard and all is quiet something big is going to happen. Did anyone else notice this?

only if you're a girl

Well I have to get ready for the day. Thanks Sup Forums for the good morning thread. Let's hope more and more happenings happen.
youtu.be/MokNvbiRqCM

Funny, isn't it?

Why do you hate Trump? Is it the things the Clinton campaign has paid for the media to tell you?

I hate this guy, wish you posted the original video, but you're probably the aforementioned guy I already hate anyway.

Why so much hate? Aren't we supposed to be a tolerant society?

isn't this the same sort of theatrics Obama used a while ago.

>Mom, I have something to tell you..I'm straight
>WHAT?! NO! WE'RE A TOLERANT AND OPEN MINDED FAMILY. I WON'T HAVE YOU PLAGUING THIS HOME WITH YOUR HOMOPHOBIA

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

this is the dumbest most unbearable shit I ever watched. Fuck you OP

Fuck this fucking earth.

This video was gay, I wanted to see her cry. Instead, it was some faggots head over a cell phone video of a TV screen while some lesbian makes a stupid face, and some faggot starts laughing and screaming "SHES CRYING! HAHA!" It was really obvious she wasn't crying, she's just fugly.

saged

About as unbearable as half the shit CTR says on here. I'm appalled with both sides. But it also makes for good comedy.

As if you dumb shits watch mainstream media... holy fuck.

Not going to watch this in full. The guy couldn't be more obnoxious if he tried. I tried to skip ahead to see the crying, didn't see anything and I couldn't be less interested to hear this moron's commentary so fuck it.

Also, Maddow's fake eyelashes are too big for her style because she's obviously not aiming for the glamor doll style.

Full pic

That dude looks like a JUST shoop.

Centrism is a cancer that breeds corrupt politicians like Shillary. It only seems like the sane choice because it sounds more stable than it actually is.

Vegans smell quite nice actually. Still crazy but they genuinely smell nice.

Actually, a president DOES have the power to pardon themselves if they are convicted of a crime.

Yeah but since israel controls the entire USA how is obongo going to do that?

They can't be prosecuted for a crime while in office this is why articles of impeachment exist. It's not even an issue. They impeach and THEN prosecute because then the president no longer has the authority.

Correction they impeach then remove from office THEN prosecute.

Support!

Is the shillary camp scrambling right about now ? Can't trust the MSM for what the fuck is really habbening.

Any murican Anons care to shed some light on what the fuck is going to happen next ?

Don't understand why he has so many subs, he has low production quality, just look at that green screen bleed, and his videos are spammed with like and sub begging, save that shit for the end. Also, he just isn't entertaining like you said.

>this fucking retard talks through the entire video

I hate kiketube celebrities so fucking much

I doubt the FBI can't do shit in 11 days. Chance is this will cause massive distrust for Clinton which will hopefully give Trump the 6%+ boost he needs.