Your friendly neighborhood Religion of Peace killed 250 Christian Kids all under 4 years of age in an industrial dough...

Your friendly neighborhood Religion of Peace killed 250 Christian Kids all under 4 years of age in an industrial dough kneader.

nypost.com/2016/10/26/isis-kills-250-kids-in-dough-kneader-burns-adults-alive/

>“After that, they caught some 250 kids and kneaded them like dough in the bakery dough machine,” Assaf said, according to media reports. “They were put in the dough mixer, they were kneaded. The oldest one of them was four-years-old.”

Thoughts pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzkCplTjBN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does this mean they get a bonus when they retire in Sweden?

Typical muslims
Nothing new here

#notallmuslims

I take great offense of killing Christians especially the young children that will be the future generation.

>nypost
Wew

How is the muslim situation there in Cyprus? I'm guessing north must be filled with them.

probably

I guess it's good population control. They need to rev up the bakeries some more

And yet there are a bunch of muslim countries much better off financially than Italy.

Go get your 1000 euro a year job already, Mario.

yeah i'm sure the average income in muslim countries is higher than Italy.. just because some rich arabs have oil doesn't mean the whole population is rich.

You mean Russia..?

>psyching up the West
>for another ridiculous Middle Eastern war

>Nominal GDP

lel.

Who the fuck are you fooling? You live in Italy, don't pretend it isn't a shithole. I can just pull up per capita numbers if you want.

?

Number four in Human Accomplishment. I'm not even talking about Roman Empire.

Have you ever heard the term "Italian Economic Miracle" referring to the period between 1950 and 1970?

Didn't think so.

What in the cunting fuck?

I think we should all thank Hillary for this lovely turn of events

>Devolves into posting biased unquantifiable statistics from the page of a random book

Fucking pathetic, mate. No wonder Italy is fucked.

Do we think that classifies as a war crime or is it still not enough?

Holy shit what are they waiting for a massive chemical attack like in Iraq under Sadam?

Wipe them off the face of the earth once and for all and damnit stop arming Isis burgers! Wtf.

did they make lampshades and soap out of them too?

That's a pretty weak bait.
What the fuck happened to Australia? Your shitposting used to be top notch.

Now you need a Canadian to troll a thread for good.

>Thoughts pol?

I'm really happy that my tax money helped fund this. When they said we'll pull out of Iraq I thought it would be good. I guess I assumed the problems will still be tackled with some level of competence or compassion. Instead, per an Israeli general, they let it "fester" because there was strategic value in that.

PAID FOR BY HILLARY CLINTON

I guess they tried to save their souls by inviting an unstoppable wave of rape, crime, and terror into the country. The taxpayer and his family must pay for their funding of this!

Good. Christians are the worst of creatures. I don't care if Muslims kill all the Jews or the Christians. They had it coming. As long as they don't harm me or the Secularists, I could not care less. Too bad for you Abrahamic religions.

Im not surevabout this, sounds like some jew bullshit

oy vey, not the christian kneader
it brings back memories of my own grand parents, killed by the nahzi masturbation machines when they were only 4! only 4!

dem niggas knead Jesus

I'm sure they killed a ton of adults and kids but the specific method sounds like bullshit
nazi masturbating machine tier

#noshortmuslimseither

they stagnated for a while there. finally they've topped the worst thing they've ever done

proofs?

where is the video they usually make? It may be as false as that rumor that they lowered kids into acid

The oldest was 4. They were innocents. Fucking leafs need to be range banned.

> a fucking leaf

lmao

No point in telling us, Tony. Tell Obama. He's the one keeping ISIS from getting wiped out.

It's almost as if their entire purpose is to be the most baddest murder psychopaths the world has ever seen.
Broadcasted in HD and slo-mo.

like really, thats their entire thing.

i lol'd

I smell bullshit

Cant wait till i see your ass getting thrown in the pit of fire ..

why is isis so fucking edgy?

That was just a few extremists, 99.99% of Muslims are good loving tolerant people and all Muslims integrate perfectly into society in 1-2 generations.

Okay so a few children died, not a valid reason to start acting like a racist dick to all the other good normal Muslims out there.

This has nothing to do with islam, islam is the religion of piss.
Also why are you transporting niggers from Lybia to Italy vespanigger?

Only the town in question is controlled by the moderate rebels, not ISIS. If the media could not even get that right, the story should be outright disregarded as propaganda.

agreed with people saying that this is not islam, those people are like 2 different nations even though they have been born in the same country.

Either you defend Christianity by the Sword....

But when you kill your enemies ((((they))) win.

Looks like it's time to set aside our differences and test (((their))) faith again, right Muslim Bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=yzkCplTjBN0

I knead the video

I don't believe this story. It's absurd and it would also be against Islamic law. Let's face it, ISIS is not shy about publicizing what they do. There is enough real horror by them without the need to make up stories.