Putin Aspergers

Does Putin have aspergers or is it just western feminist globalist gay CTR propaganda?

theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/05/vladimir-putin-aspergers-syndrome-pentagon-studies

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3395821/Putin-denies-using-pet-Labrador-intimidate-Angela-Merkel-met-did-not-know-phobia-dogs.html
10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Health/medin.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aspergers is just a fake jewish thing

look at the comments

they are my reply

He has been known to lack much eagerness when it came to big public events and generally was closer to a neet than to an outright alpha.
I guess despite the fact that he got it fixed somehow, some symptoms still show and are mistakenly thought of as signs of autism or assburgers.

This.

>Putin's "neurological development was significantly interrupted in infancy," wrote Brenda Connors, an expert in movement pattern analysis at the U.S. Naval War College in Newport, R.I. Studies of his movement, Connors wrote, reveal "that the Russian President carries a neurological abnormality."
Is she one of (((them)))?

Beta cuckservitives will do anything to smear a powerful Alpha male.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3395821/Putin-denies-using-pet-Labrador-intimidate-Angela-Merkel-met-did-not-know-phobia-dogs.html

He's a philosopher king autiste

I see. So there isn't really such a thing as aspergers? Why did Jews make it up?

Does it matter?

How is he a 'philosopher'?

Propaganda.

>So there isn't really such a thing as aspergers?

Probably is, but I wouldn't consider it a medical condition. Rather, it seems to a set of traits within the normal spread of people, specifically poorer than typical social skills and greater tendency for introversion and obsession.

>Why did Jews make it up?

I don't know, money for psych consultations 'therapy', ect?

No, also "Aspergers" as a diagnose doesn't even exist anymore

>I don't know, money for psych consultations 'therapy', ect?
Therapy doesn't work that way man. If you get diagnosed with burgers it means you don't need therapy for your symptoms.

Russians want to appear weak to the west so we stop thinking about them while they blast us with commie propaganda.

>b-but muh wall feel!

Yeah, OK, and the 70 year old commies that stayed in power just gave it all up, I'm sure. Why does everyone fall for this?

Considering his mastery of verbal and nonverbal communication, no.

Oh I see. (((They))) probably realized giving a free pass for weirdos with severe mental problems would eat their therapy profits.

Damn pesky jews first they come up with aspergers and now they try to bury it.

One of us
One of us

The US is just using a cheap tactic to attack Putin.

Welcome to 2010s.

Putin has cuckspergers
1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
9)let in 2-5 million chinks
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
Maksim Marcinkiewicz(jailed twice for "hate speech" alone) and Movement Against Illegal Immigration activists are good example
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)
9)Don't forget about the chinks, Russia is becoming very multicultural, and it must because otherwise it will not survive.

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.
>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.

Alpha cuck*

Kek

You're a bit silly, Aspergers literally can be seen to have an impact on the brain through scans etc. Unless the machine is a jewish conspiracy too?

You know it is.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Health/medin.html

>* Medis-El – Nuritor, an advanced, compact and portable analog/digital EEG
>* Mindsense Ltd – kits for detecting mental illnesses. * Imexco General Ltd. – Neuritor, a computerized neurological brain-monitor for the acquisition & analyses of multichannel EEG/ECG signals in real time.
>* Riemed Ltd. – Intra-View, a new generation of transcranial Doppler including intracranial, extracranial, peripheral vascular and intraoperative simultaneous investigation of two cerebral sites.
Sup Forums is always right.