I literally CAN'T believe this. I literally crying as I type this

I literally CAN'T believe this. I literally crying as I type this.

You are going to elect a big dumb orange grossly unqualified racist POS over WHAT, exactly?

A bunch of emails? A bunch of goddamned fucking cocksucking show nothing do nothing be nothing EMAILS?

America is sick. The media is truly rigged, but it's against HER, idiots.

I want you to remember a few things if this causes her to lose:

Say goodbye to the stock market if Drumpf gets in.

Say goodbye to fifty years of race relations.

Say goodbye to being a world leader. We just handed Russia a gold star for sticking their fucking nose in our elections.

Say goodbye to treating women like human fucking beings.

Say goodbye to millions of Syrians who will starve, burn, and die at the hands of Russian jets and ISIS crazies.

Say goodbye to not needing a bomb shelter in your back yard because you never when Drumpf will press the button over a tweet.

You own all of it when he wins. I want you sick memetards to know that. You got this man as far as he is and the Russians did the rest.

Eat my ass.

Trump has wonderful programme though.

Fucking executive outsourcing manufacturing in the ass is always good. Hillary has nothing comparable.

Ask a leprechaun for help, you dimwitted fucking drunk.

So?

Good goy

6 gorillions shekels have been deposited into your account

Goldman Sachs is pleased to work with you

Watch the video of what Michael Moore said.

Voting for the Trumpeteer is really more of a collective "fuck you" to a broken and corrupt system.

Shekels are about quarter dollar each. Don't ask me how I know it.

nice bait mate

8/8

>all that salt
>those feels that your paid ctr shitposting failed
>saged

Slide thread.
Sage.

tasty pasta!

ctr.

Cheers, leftist scum

> I literally crying as I type this.

cry, then.
i didn't read the rest of your post.

nice pasta, pasta.

You fucking moron, do you have any idea how bad the corruption is? We're voting to drain the swamp. Fuck you if you don't like it, faggot.

She should be locked behind bars already. Disgusting demon bitch.

You fucking worthless potatoe nigger. If the english hadn't hung whiskey bottles from low hanging branches you fuckers would still be walking on all 4's.

You make it sound like he's gonna come in and take away your bottle of Jameson.

>A bunch of emails? A bunch of goddamned fucking cocksucking show nothing do nothing be nothing EMAILS?

theres way more

>America is sick. The media is truly rigged, but it's against HER, idiots.

Okey dokey, if u say so

>Say goodbye to the stock market if Drumpf gets in.

dont act like thats a bad thing

>Say goodbye to fifty years of race relations.

pfffff

>Say goodbye to being a world leader. We just handed Russia a gold star for sticking their fucking nose in our elections.

better go to war amirite?

>Say goodbye to treating women like human fucking beings.

what

>Say goodbye to millions of Syrians who will starve, burn, and die at the hands of Russian jets and ISIS crazies.

the bitch wants war

>Say goodbye to not needing a bomb shelter in your back yard because you never when Drumpf will press the button over a tweet.

the bitch wants war with russia and a cartoon frog

>our
No, Patrick, Ireland is not a US state.

This guy again

Get over it you liberal shill fuck. Now get out of the way so we can Make America Great Again!!!!!!

>calling him racist

>saying the orangecolor of his skin is a bad thing

Fuck off you racist ,bigot.

We don't need your kind around here, its 2016 for crying out loud

MOVE TO MEXICO THEN FAGGOT

Kill yourself

It appears we have an oven dodger in the thread.

Reddit retards need to go back.

We entering end times, OP

Really stale copypasta, which is saying something considering that this happened yesterday.

Well I personally just favor his immigration, trade, and foreign policies.

Worry more about your crumbling nation faggot.

>Say goodbye to millions of Syrians who will starve, burn, and die at the hands of Russian jets and ISIS crazies.

Unless you live in Europe.
Then you'll be saying hello instead.

>posting unedited pasta is rusing someone

I now understand why the British didn't concern themselves with Ireland starving.
Nothing of the value was being lost.

You shoud be thankful that gypsies exist potatonigger. If it weren't for them you would be the lowest scum of europe

Are you a female?

Actually Ivan its slightly edited. You can tell how many reddit retard faggot have infested this place. No one pre 2015 would fall for this.

You get subpoena for your records.
Police allow you to privately sort through your records to determine what might be relevant to their investigation of you.
You then intentionally destroy the records which you don't turn over.
You destroy them in a manner that the police will never have the opportunity to double check that you turned over all relevant records.
Yeah.
Happens all the time to the average suspect.
Nothing to see.

Have you been living under a giant potato?
Race relations are already fucked, its even gone black on black now.
See: homeless trump lady

>slightly
You didn't even fucking correct it to actually sound like a disgruntled potatoman, you just posted a pasta and now you act like you rused someone when you just essentially farted and act like people are fools for going 'ew the fuck m8'.

SHAKING
H
A
K
I
N
G

Say goodbye to Rothschild's globalist puppets

AHAHAHAHAHA

CUNTON BTFO

Why alter such a work of art? It got over 150 (you)s yesterday. Sup Forums has been overrun with reddit retards now go drunk some vodka you nonwhite slav piece of shit. Hitler was going to gas all you subhumans.

>I literally crying as I type this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH CTR TEARS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH

And look where it got him.
His country, in ruins, his people, demoralized, his legacy, ruined.
And thanks for the offer but I don't drink.
Want a joke?
An Irishman walks by a bar.
Oh, another one!
How much potatoes does it take to starve some Irishmen?
None.

hahaha cry more fenian cuck

old pasta is old

For the keks

What did the Russian people light their houses with before they started using candles?
Electricity.

Checked

American elections have always been a circus of full blow retardation. No one actually talks about actual political and social issues going on in the country, such as the recent race wars, gun control, income inequality, job security, social security, tax relief, etc.

As a result you're left with 2 completely incompetent shitstains who both lie through their teeth and have a track record of lying and manipulating things to their own advantage who only focus on flinging shit at each other to make themselves look less shitty than the other candidate. And on the odd occasion they do talk politics it's either muh immigration or muh mudslimes.

Do you people realize you are allowing these 2 idiots to run for the most powerful position on earth?

It's hilarious but sickening at the same time that the entirety of the USA is filled with complete morons who are completely cucked by the Jews.

How do you tell an Irishman from a clown?
The Irishman saves money on buying the red nose.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Hillary to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought she was polling well in Florida???? This is so fucked.

so where is this PROOF of Russian involvement that you lefties keep trying to sell?
Meanwhile ,there is literally shit tons of evidence of Hillary's corruption and treasonous activity, yet you don't bat an eye. Fuck you CTRfag.

CAN YOU SAY PRESIDENT TRUMP

>I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt.

Yet your stupid ass is pulling for Hillary? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
GET FUCKED

I would gladly choose a womanizing businessman over a senile old lady who'd rather opt for war, instead of starting peace talks.

>Drumpf supporters have resorted to falseflagging

S H O O K

What made Obama qualified? He served in office for all of 2 weeks and was a "community organizer" aka protester before that. He literally had zero qualification. At least trump knows about the economy and business. Clinton is a war profiteering, corrupt Marxist ideologue who is so incompetent it hurts.

Nice bait though fampie

>Insulting someone for the color of their skin is terrible, that's why Drumpf and his stupid orange skin are terrible

Sad!

thank you for correcting the record
0.50$ have been added to your account

Fuck off libtard.

>I literally crying as I type this
Delicious rebel tears XD

>A bunch of emails?
it's called EVIDENCE DUMB ASS

>America is sick.
Has been for the last half a century , I'm not an American but i believe Trump stands a better chance of fixing things then someone who's been in the same game for 30 years who's done absolute NOTHING but make things worse !

> Say goodbye to the stock market if Drumpf gets in.
That bubble is so big it will pop eventually regardless . .dumb ass ! @you

>Say goodbye to being a world leader.
let me tell you a secret . .come put your ears closer . . .PUNTANG INANG (son of a whore) a bad language I learned recently and that's honestly what we feel behind the back even if we're smiling in front because of the foreign policy action that's basically pissing the rest of the world even if we don't show it .

Hello ? I still remember how some US show promotes how to be a gentleman and how to treat a lady right . . it has it own self to blame for airing crap like mily cyrus etc and other degenerate garbage . . .and WTF has this got to do with Trump ?!?!

You know maybe if the US did not FUCKING FUND ISIS in the first place they would not have starved ? eh mate ?

btw Ireland i hope you guys do join the EU and have a nice portion of cultural enriching ~

PS: pic op related for the 99999999th time

>I literally CAN'T believe this. I literally crying as I type this.
Good
>You are going to elect a big dumb orange grossly unqualified racist POS over WHAT, exactly?
Over a a grossly unqualified bitch POS
>A bunch of emails? A bunch of goddamned fucking cocksucking show nothing do nothing be nothing EMAILS?
Evidently the FBI now disagrees with you.
>America is sick. The media is truly rigged, but it's against HER, idiots.
HAHAHAHA!! Half of them are doing damage control right now trying to keep this from blowing up.
>I want you to remember a few things if this causes her to lose:
Go on....
>Say goodbye to the stock market if Drumpf gets in.
Hell I said goodbye to it ages ago it still isn't back to what it used to be.
Yeah that whole Black Lives Matter BS is really helping race relations....
>Say goodbye to being a world leader. We just handed Russia a gold star for sticking their fucking nose in our elections.
If Russia could influence our elections as much as you idiots keep saying then we've been fucked long before this election was ever dreamed of...
I'd rather men be treated like human fucking beings instead of being misogynists by default.
Half of Europe is already dealing with that and paying for it. We need to fix our own house before we start inviting more guests over for a visit.
>Say goodbye to not needing a bomb shelter in your back yard because you never when Drumpf will press the button over a tweet.
Yeah the Cold War ended 25 years ago you Democrat shills never got the memo and it was a Republican that ended it.
>You own all of it when he wins. I want you sick memetards to know that. You got this man as far as he is and the Russians did the rest.
I'll own it gladly.
>Eat my ass.
You sick basket of deplorables

So we should elect a fucking lying cunt? seriously Hillary Clinton is such a fucking degenerate deceiving faggot to even consider to be president.

>You own all of it when he wins. I want you sick memetards to know that. You got this man as far as he is and the Russians did the rest.

thanks man

Good pasta, my friend

I wasn't planning on voting until I read this.

Trump 2016

Haha nice one

I don't know why people like you don't realize what an insane felony the email thing is.
Also the media has only ever defended her because of how omnipresent and old money she's been for decades.
She is a violent, retarded old woman could really put our nation in jeopardy of the worst kind.

Here's a (You)

> replying to b8

God you fuckers are autistic

KEK ! Didn't read lol

>potato calls ivan subhuman