More pics like these please

More pics like these please

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_ca/read/canadas-ridiculous-ruling-that-oral-sex-with-animals-is-legal-shows-need-for-new-bestiality-laws
plosone.org/article/fetchObject.action?uri=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0050092&representation=PDF
johnchambersslu.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/8/5/24852857/schlenkeretal_jrp_2012.pdf
gsb.stanford.edu/sites/gsb/files/publication-pdf/Belmi Neale Mirror Mirror OBHDP.pdf
journalism.org/2014/10/21/political-polarization-media-habits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trying too hard, looks autistic

Just change "Schurglurb from Dimension-6" to "satan from hell" (or some other recognizable demon name) and it will be a lot more readable.

That fucking face always makes me uncomfortable as fuck

tooo long mate. you need to sum it up.
it has the point.

I disagree.
I think it illustrates the incredible level of mental gymnastics and circular logic used by the liberal brain.

Does anybody really expect someone to give back campaign donations because they lost? Are you fuckin brain dead? When Trump loses I'm sure you'll be consistent with your logic though.

Speaking of liberal mental gymnastics....

Why don't you explain how that's mental gymnastics, retard.

This one's great, and factual, but normies won't get it at all

There's literally nothing wrong with centrism

Because you're intentionally missing the point of the comic to focus on the small detail.

This time, look at the comic, and read the first and third sentences to get the point, because you're too easily distracted.

So you don't know what mental gymnastics means.

>Let me use my mental gymnastics to explain why mental gymnastics aren't really mental gymnastics

I can tell this is gonna be good.

>opinion that disagrees with me = mental gymnastics

Did you ever think I only mentioned that one part of the image because that was the part I disagreed with you fucking mingoloid?

>I'm going to make a post of Sup Forums letting everybody know that a hand drawn political cartoon is bad, because I only agree with the overall message, and two-thirds of the statements.

wew ctr lad

Don't get it

I hope being this disingenuous and stupid is painful. Later sperglord.

keked

Even Canadians have more rights than Americucks

And this is how the CTR gets btfo and runs away to shit up the next thread.

50 cents has been deposited into your CTR account

The donations could have gone to something other than Hillary Clinton's campaign. Fund some cancer research or something.

vice.com/en_ca/read/canadas-ridiculous-ruling-that-oral-sex-with-animals-is-legal-shows-need-for-new-bestiality-laws

Bestiality is legal in Canada as of this year.

These threads are textbook examples of stawmaning. I mean, they're funny, but you do realize that they're classic pointless straw men right?

Don't kamikaze my fun Kojima.

there's enough merit to them to not call them complete strawmen

trump claimed it was rigged. she said he's a crazy moron and then later talked about how russia was trying to interfere heavily in the election if not outright rigging it themselves. 100% true

oc

the point is the mental gymnastics of libtards.

not legal, just not classified as bestiality. Only animal abuse.

but this is actually true

why do this half assed memes always have to subtly shill against being politically independent?
it must really be threatening someone

did that one hit a nerve?

no, but it seems like the author of this meme has an agenda

lets be real for a moment.
american politics are fucking retarded

Because people usually only pull that card out after the lose an argument as an attempt at saving face.

>*loses argument*
>YEAH...WELL... IM ACTUALLY A CENTRIST SO I DONT REALLY BELIEVE IN ANYTHING SO I STILL WIN

>author of this meme has an agenda
yeah it's just one guy who made all of them

already sick of your fucking sentence long name, filtered

Man, counter-smuggies are god awful.

If I could change one thing, it would be teaching you how to spell.

That's not true. You're creating a character based on something someone may have said and use it to portray an entirely group.

Hillary Clinton.
The candidate whose e-mails can be simultaneously classified and about yoga.
Who can be for and against gay marriage.
Who can accept money from Saudi Arabia but be pro-women and gays.
Who can say how impossible it is to rig an election, and how only an idiot could believe it's possibly while claiming Russia is rigging the election. Who claims that her opponent is simultaneously backed by Russia and going to start WW3. I could go on.

There is literally no such thing as centrism.

It's not a political ideology, it's being a spineless loser with no principles or values who just likes to avoid confrontation.

lol kys npc untermensch

>There's literally nothing wrong with centrism
Centrism means changing your mind every time the wind changes and following whichever "side" is currently winning.

Jonathan Haidt and a group of other social scientists have demonstrated multiple times that contemporary liberals are pathologically incapable of putting themselves into the context and mindset of a conservative.

It's both parts funny and pathetic. No liberal will ever be able to conjure up anything more than a strawman when trying to represent the beliefs of their opponents. Meanwhile conservatives GENERALLY do a pretty good job representing what liberals believe (as can be seen in a good number of the posts in this thread).

how do you think political comics even work? you're clutching at straws english teacher

Here is the paper you're talking about.
plosone.org/article/fetchObject.action?uri=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0050092&representation=PDF

You can also convert someone to conservatism by simply boosting their self confidence.
johnchambersslu.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/8/5/24852857/schlenkeretal_jrp_2012.pdf
gsb.stanford.edu/sites/gsb/files/publication-pdf/Belmi Neale Mirror Mirror OBHDP.pdf

Liberals are also more likely to betray friends over perceived political differences.
journalism.org/2014/10/21/political-polarization-media-habits/

BLM would say something more like "yo how come cops be policing our neighborhoods and arresting people fo shit like robbing and looting? Dey should be preventin crime without having to police our black bodies by arresting people and shit."

I went to high-school with a guy like that. Literally sides with whichever side he thinks is going to win because he doesn't want to be on the losing side. No principles. Just votes based on trying to be on "the right side of history". Truly the lowest form of life.

You don't understand propaganda.

"centrists" must die

Tell me what gun you use for self defense, oh wait its locked in a safe with a trigger lock on it, with ammunition stored in a different location.

Think before you make up look more stupid

>liberals more likely to block than conservatives
Probably explains why I constantly get blocked and yet never care to block anyone myself.

I think laws state that donations go to the party.

>Liberals are also more likely to betray friends over perceived political differences

That's not strange at all, left-wing people tend to hold their political opinions to be far more important as personal identity than right-wing people.

>Muh convictions
If there was ever a time to be centrist it's now. Trump's economic plan is dogshit. Hillary is a fucking criminal. And both parties were too retarded to ensure that better candidates won the primaries.

>being this much of a piece of shit

A strawman is where you twist your opponents argument into something that they did not actually say in order to make it easier to attack.

e.g -

>I don't think affirmative action is how we should be deciding who goes to university. People should only be there if they deserve to be by their own merit.

>You don't think under-represented minorities deserve to go to university?! RACIST!!!!!

Some of these are strawmen, but the best ones are not. They may be said a different way, but they do use and satirise arguments and/or ideas that are legitimately presented by those being lampooned.

>hurr durr everyone who don't have the same black and white vision as me are spineless wimps

Just kys, it's people like you who are the reason to why sjwism exists.

retard

> Implying Bernie didn't have an autistic economic plan
Wewlad

So is extremism the only path to our solutions then? You want to build a bridge: extreme bridge, you want to have health care: extreme health care, you want to have taxes: extreme taxes. Is there no such thing as middle ground anymore? Am I not allowed to any longer want compromise because it offends you? Is a strong conviction a better answer simply because its more deeply felt? Can you not be serious about something that two extremists are feeling strongly about? I'm just trying to understand what you're getting at, but won't respond because you're a jihadist, and I'm a social justice warrior.

SJW'ism is shit because it's wrong and evil, not because it has inherent principles that it struggles to defend.

>Implying I think Bernie is a better candidate
Wewlad

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW!

Who/what is this referencing?

Can someone make me one?

Ha ha you can't be racist to whites because it doesn't fit my totally specific and arbitrary definition ha ha suck it crackas

He is right though. Being a centrist is generally a product of simply not knowing what the fuck's going on and being afraid to make too strong a stance on anything.

Example of a typical centrist opinion:

>I like the government benefits being offered by that side as well as the tight fiscal responsibility of the other side. Let's have both.

It is possible to be both informed and a centrist, but it requires a deep understanding of all sides in order to combine them in a way that works. Almost everyone lacks this and an example of such an exercise would be fascism.

Tfw I went into this burger joint in this left-alternative district in Bremen and actually saw a person who looked like this
WTF pol, I thought these people were just a meme

Stereotypes may not represent every member of a group, but they are not conjured from thin air either.

>muh feefees

People will call these strawmen, but it is a little disturbing how accurate some of them are.

Lighten up

This

That's a shoop by the way...

satan confirms