>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
>youtube.com/watch?v=0k_dEJPGCVU

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

What is she, /swco/?

Is this going to be the guiding principal for the ST ship design?

How is the Leia novel?

Son of a bitch how did you do it?

No, because the Supremacy is actually shorter than the Executor :^)

Better than the Phasma novel from what I'm hearing.

>That poe
I'm hard

It always has been.
ANH was about destroying a MOON sized space station

Star War has always been about absurd size for the bad guys

>The Thrawn, Hera, and Old Luke Black Series are all sold out on Amazon
>The TLJ Rey Black Series is still available

>It's who we choose to fuck, that matters
What did they mean by this?

>60km wingspan
That's still retarded as hell.

Reminder that the Elite Praetorian Guards are midgets

They probably understocked the shit out of it, knowing hasbro

Did the Resurgents always look like this?

You all bought your special edition Snoke shaver, right?

At the brick and mortar stores, those three are also the ones selling out the fastest.

Unsurprisingly, Kylo is one of the slowest sellers so far. Vader is the worst selling from what I've seen.

>Death Star 1 is 3 times that
>Death Star 2 could be more than 1 times that

Welcome to Star Wars
Where the numbers are made up and the feasibility doesn't matter

We never really got a good look at them top-down, but I don't think they had that many stacking layers on the upper side

>Tarkin mentioning Krennic in the new Rebels trailer

this is Admiral Raddus of the rebel alliances.

all squadron leaders report in

Not if it's meant to be a mobile base and shipyard.

Which it is.

The FO is shaping up to be a space-based force.

>Hera, Thrawn
>"Who the fuck are these nobodies?"
>Vader
>"Everyone loves him. Better make sure to have lots available."

Doesn't sound too far off.

It's no more retarded than anything from the EU, and significantly less because it doesn't actually have a planet shattering superweapon, it's just a flat death star with no superlaser, but with shipyards like the Arc Hammer from that overly praised video game Dark Forces.

Yes, to go with my new Snoke costume, my giant Snoke fingers will be able to grip it easily

>this image
kek. I hope Thrawn roasts Krennic

So, I guess, the stand alone Obi-Wan movie is actually not just a shitty joke. This is a thing, that is going to be taking place in the real world, huh?
Well, it is not like I had any faith in humanith lef, but still.

>Krennic actually appears in Rebels
>he's a snivelling manlet that's always tripping over his cape and is voiced by Justin Roilland

You have a credible source that's not a bunch of normies going 'member uncle ben?'

It's like we're right back in the old EU.

Why aren't the Ewok movies canon?

Honestly, even if it's just two hours of Ewan fucking around in the desert with no plot I'm still more excited about it than the Han movie.

They do have that many layers, but that one's proportions are a bit exaggerated. Still you never get a good sense of the shape of the thing in TFA thanks to JJ Abrams terrible direction.

>Look /swco/ I posted this sourceless bait again! Do I fit in yet guys?

The Finalizer is a sexy ship

Going to have a hard time taking the film seriously when these fucking boiled lobster guards are on the screen

Kylo is 190 cm and Hux is 185 cm

this is blue squadron report in

Could this be our guy in person?

Not sure if I'd want to use a razor inspired by a guy with a horribly fucked up face.

This was just unused footage from ANH right?

I didnt, but now I feel like I should have

kek

it's only $260 plus tip

I want a scene with Cody. I want him to have ptsd from Order 66 and finds Obi Wan to apologize and hang out.

Yes, they reused footage of Blue Leader from ANH, since he was in ANH. Remember that scene where Blue Leader shoots Porkins? I remember.

For Gold Leader and Red Leader yes, Blue Leader was actually there though because his character was invented for the movie

Almost thought it was that Lenovo VR lightsaber thing

Looks like it's another Lyste clone

Otfags like Sup Forums or RLM are absolute cancer. They all hate Star Wars, but will unironically defend their position as a "true fan of the originals". Unfortunately, they're not even that. All OTfags are just TESBfags. They'll say ROTJ is garbage and "foreshadowed how bad the prequels will be", or that ANH was nothing extraordinary. In fact, the only Star Wars movie these people seem to enjoy outside of TESB is TFA, but that's just happened recently. Outside of that, they've acted the same since the film's release in 1980.

They dominate online Star Wars discussion boards. /swco/ is the only place someone can talk about Lucas or the PT positively, and even then these people raid the threads and act like they're being ousted for their "unique" opinion.

But worst of all is the damage its done to Star Wars. Not even 10 years ago, no one really hated the PT. They may not have liked it, but no one claimed Lucas raped their childhood or thought that death threats to Lucas were a justified reaction to the films. Then people like RLM come along and spout the same rhetoric day in and day out, tarnishing the PT's reputation with lies about its production, exaggerations if Lucas's control, and so on and so on. It's gotten to the point that when introducing people to Star Wars, they don't want to see the PT because "they heard it sucks". Its gotten so bad, that all the complaints were a major reason to why Lucas sold. Its gotten so bad, we got The Force Awakens.

Will we ever recover?

blue 3, standing by

Cody and Obi wan adventures would be cool. Too cool to actually happen.

I honestly don't see how how anyone can like this armor.

I'm still not much of a fan of how they chose to model Rukh for his Rebels incarnation. Though maybe it might grow on me.

Same. The arms kill it- they're too stupid looking. Someone called them armored Mambo dancers and now I can't unsee it.

>thing in star wars
>wtf how can people who like star wars enjoy this
do you think before you type or do you just let the shit go straight from your ass to your keyboard

On one hand, I don't think Rebels would have the guts to show the full glory of the Impeial Mastermid.

On the other, this is the final season and people are going to die, and surely not by the hand of that blue keikaku subhuman fucking around with his toy starships instead of doing real work for the Emeror, or that incompetent cunt Tarkin, who already had his chance and fucked it up royally, like everything he does.

Well they really nailed the 70s look for Blue Leader.

>getting this buttmad because someone doesn't like something you like

are you going to keep posting this shit again and again in every FUCKING thread?

Krennic, don't you have a picture of Galen to cry over?

I wonder which pathetic manlet could be behind this post?

I always wondered what ""canon" and "proportional" sizes" means

I doubt he'll do it every thread. Just until he gets added to the bingo.

>that glorious 70s mustache
Merrick was taken from us too soon.

Please refer to

God forbid the ST actually look like something.

I don't really like it at all, I personally find these penis heads to be downgrades to the Red Guards in ROTJ, but I'm not the one getting mad saying, and I quote:
>I honestly don't see how how anyone can like this armor.
You're complaining about the idea of somebody else potentially liking something. Sup Forums isn't even that toxic for Chrissakes.

>Make it like the OT
>IT'S TOO MUCH THE SAME
>Make it different
>ITS' TOO DIFFERENT

shake my head, cuz
u just can't win

it's Mastermind

not >Mastermid

good try Krennic

It's one of those instances where there's conflicting information about the size of the ship. One source has the Eclipse being twice the length of the Executor, another has it being about the same length

Presumably, how it was portrayed visually versus the dimensions given in the "canonical" work which described it, however I don't recall ever seeing anything larger than the Eclipse in the EU. All of those other things are pure deviantart fanfiction OC donut steel ships. the big one is actually unironic and not a meme at all, the text was added nearly a decade later

Ezra of house stark

>Loth-cats look like weird aliens
>Loth-wolves are literally just wolves

Fuck off cunt, aren't you supposed to be at Salient or whatever losing another battle?

And I'm not Krennic, I'm sure such a great, inteligent, well educated, and hadsome perosn would waste His time on the holochan.

I love how all the promo shit for Krennic is how smart he is, but in the movie he's an emotional cry-baby who reacts impulsively to everything.
And then gets shot in the face by the Fucking Death Star by smug Tarkin

I would love to see what Krennic looks like in Rebels.

They don't have the budget to give him justice.

Shorter than Konstantine and with a Napoleon complex.
He's also voiced by Justin Roilland

mads as galen was the first time I saw a man and said "wow he's hot"

sorry wrong picture

intelligent, you fucked up worst than Gunray on Naboo
well-educated more like uneducated,
handsome 4/10
would waste His time on the holo-net. well, you got one thing right.

Read catalyst, it sets him up as a pompous asshole

t. Krennic

No one could match Mads' looks

It wasn't a mistake.
It was the Force working through you and you didn't even know it

Animation would never be able to render Mads appropriately

nah, krennic is a weak-chinned manlet cunt, I don't roleplay him on Sup Forums like a fag

mads is just that hot, the ultimate specimen of manhood

Mads Mikkelsen is LITERALLY 6'0" while Ben Mendelsohn is 5'11", when will they ever learn

>expecting filoni to make wolves anything but cooler and/or larger

You can win, just put together an aesthetic that doesn't look so plastic, like they could have made the plates similar to that of the Romans.

>allosaurus
pleb tier carnosaur, end your Jurassic life

Stop bullying poor Krennic

Mfw I snagged the lone Thrawn at my local brick and mortar

stop avatarfagging as krennic and we'll stop bullying you

hey thats the one in the pittsburgh international airport

>like they could have made the plates similar to that of the Romans.
Isn't that just what they are?

>pic
DELET THIS