#SaveHuma

Can we make something like?:
#pleasedontkillhuma or #SaveHuma and fill it with posts about Hillary's kill list (Arkancide), and pretend to be afraid that Huma will be next, and shitpost it all over SJW and normie platforms. It could be strong, since Huma is female (dyke), darkie, and democrat, all SJWs have to jump in to defend her by default, and they could be redpilled on Arkancide and all the Clinton killings.

Just get normies somehow to google Arkancide, there are plenty of stuff floating around about that online.

My plan would be, to meme #SaveHuma, until Hillary have to embrace her close, to show her alive. Then start to bombard them with Huma is a saudi spy meme campaign. To show Huma and therefore Hillary is a threat to national security (for the ones that Hillary's kill list did not convince enough). So this is my idea, I just don't have the photoshop skills or social media presence for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-W-SYn-uhk
youtube.com/watch?v=f0T1Rb_Q8cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Bump for potential

sauce?

Trump general:

Huma crying on Hillary's plane yesterday

Nooo, she is so cute, must not cry. Show her some ISIS videos to cheer her up.

She is ugly

She just got really bad taste in men, women, politics and religion. But I doubt any man would refuse to fuck her, if she would be younger, untouched, and on the pill.

Nice for phase 2.

bump

>hmmmma

I want her to put cigarettes out on me

>Prevent the Humacide for the common good.

>SHE FOUND 3 OF HILLARY'S PHONES!
She found 3 of Hillary's phones.

is the arkancide website being ddosed right now? it keeps throwing error 509

>arkancide.com
checked, 509 for me too.

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumaaaaaaaa

funnyjunk also seems to be unreachable. for some time now. is it coincidence? is it ctr? am I being paranoid?

nice try huma, you will burn in hell for what you did
god will cast his will upon your soul

there are many coincidences lately, Hillary did paid millions for her shills to clear the web, and (((correct))) what can be corrected

Humongous what?

Hillary can't handle unflattering pictures of her being around, you can guess by this she don't want her murder list being available.

>tongue in her twat

All this makes me very angry and I don't know what to do

Sorry faggot, hate to tell you but she's pretty depressed

Not her. Do you have faceblindness?

meme against them, preferably on social media
>You could make #SaveHuma memes, if you are good at photoshop/paint, and we can try this, or you could do the #draftourdaughters, that one is already big, and there are plenty of images that you would only need to share on twitter (with user account of course, not your regular)
Other than memes, learn stuff, share stuff here.

Was thinking about it, but on google that pic is branded as Huma.

She just need her drugs. But I am not really worried about her, I just think we could use #SaveHuma against Hillary.

>Hillary tongued her HuHu

>HumaNoid fembot

>Or Huma'No'ID

They are playing with you:
Hot Huma vs. boring Clinton audio

youtube.com/watch?v=U-W-SYn-uhk

>you can see the moment her heart breaks

youtube.com/watch?v=f0T1Rb_Q8cg

That is good one as well.

>Holy shit, this might be Huma sending lovesongs to Hillary, don't know how to get back to the email part from these links, these are all .mp3 music files. How can I find the emails these were sent in?

uhh

Faggot cigany lol shilling for anither countries president when hungary is getting destroyed bit by bit, pathetiic

>the way they stare at each other in the end.
>Sup Forums octopus sign in bottom left corner
>bandage on Huma's arm, possible needle mark from the heroin use

Than what the fuck are you doing here? Jewing?

>taking 10 seconds to realize your wife just saw your cum tribute pic on national tv before sending the cameras out

rare

Yes

Tbqh famalam it would do wonders for the American economy if we manage not to get nuked on the mainland

And considering how we turned all of europe and east asia into our personal missile shields, not too worried

I like this, the ad's taking a defensive position on scandals, so they already acknowledge defeat.

Hungary is a NATO member and on the Eastern frontier of the EU, and as such, we'll be the first to be sent as cannon fodder against the Russians if SHTF. I don't mind being conscripted, fighting, killing, and dying a horrible death for my country and people, but I'd rather not do it for NWO kikes like Soros and Hillary. Joke aside, I seriously think that the very survival of our people depends on the outcome of this US election, so "shilling" for Trump as a Hungarian is entirely justifiable.

Jesus christ, how fucking new are you?

Wow the body language there

That distain with which the master sets the slave straight with a piercing look. The slaves hands supporting her head as her neck becomes weak beneath the masters gaze. The stare continues, unabated, as the slave withers into the corner. Sexual dominance is complete

You think that hillary woukd start a nuclear war? Fucking retarded cigany

You know if Trump will be the president, and be able to create a nationalist government, remove illegal immigrants, Europe will have the example to remove illegal kebab, and even if we will be rough on them, Trump is strict non-interventionalist. The most important thing, for every nationalist on the world, is to help Trump getting elected any little way they can. And Trump is just step 1, if he can get elected, there will be room for more natinalism later, and we can solve the jewish question. And remove all the gypsies somewhere along the way, they cannot integrate, they contribute to nothing, deport them out of the EU, we would have most of European native peoples backing, just need to balance out the jewish influence in politics, and that is what Trump is good for us.

>no fly zone over Syria
>Russia flies anyway
>Hillary shoots down Russian plane
>WW3
She said she would already

>Not the flag
The image he was posting, about the image that he was replying being absolutely new, and no example for it anywhere else on the internet.

Calling everyone you don't like a cigany [sic, learn to spell!] won't get you anywhere. I know that Hillary wants a no-fly zone over Syria. Russia can't afford to lose Syria, so escalation is entirely possible.

Besides that, even if there'd be no nuclear war, I'm empathetic enough not to want a president in the US who would support terrorists.

Nudes, if no nudes stfu and watch her burn.

>nice

Yeah nationalism worked so well in the past, totally did not cause the death of tens of millions

Yeah the known civilization totally gonna be destroyed because syria, thats why turkey is a nuclear wasteland right now too

Fucking retarded burgerclapper

Why dont you rebel against orban then, who hides a fucking saudi millionare wanted by the usa? Take care of your own yard because you try to tell someone in an another country to what to do cigany

read my OP:
1. pretend to worry about Huma, to lead the normies to search about Arkancide
2. if Hillary brings out Huma, to show that she is well, attack Huma for being a spy, and Hillary for endangering national security
3. any normies get disillusioned about Hillary via Arkancide is a win, most did not heard about it at all.

Profit???...

>Hey guys lets just make shit up to defame Hillary lmao
>You know just like people used to make up stuff about her killing people in the 90s
reading Sup Forums is like reading the last ravings of desperate scumbags before Hillary's imminent landslide victory.

>Yeah nationalism worked so well in the past, totally did not cause the death of tens of millions

I totally agree! However, there's one tiny little problem. Whoever gives up their nationalism first will be subjugated, or outright destroyed by those people who don't do that. It's not a hard dilemma really, on one hand you'd have a group of people who reject to act as a group, or even identify as one, and on the other hand you have a group which identifies and acts like one, and is not afraid to put their own interests before the interests of other groups. Giving up nationalism is like being pacisifst and refusing to punch your opponent in a boxing match.

Lol... my bad. But still. Nudes and burn.... I believe we are in agreement.

Jews caused both world wars, and jews are responsible for every life lost in them. Jews caused Trianon, jews caused communism, Hitler was mostly fighting to get rid of jewish extortion, and save Europe from communism, he did not want to hurt Britain, and would have gave back some hungarian land unjustly taken away. Both WW were waste, and were fought against the wrong people. But Hillary is the one that is warmongering, stirred up the middle east, that lead to the migrant invasion, and she is the one set to fight Russia (thinking leaking emails about her crimes, is an attack against the whole country, and want to reply to cyber attacks with real life attacks). Hillary is only good for the jews and shitskins, fuck that whore, never let her win.

You know I just had a thought. Why is soros foundation etc. pushing feminism and female leaders so hard? Because its easy to push a corrupt agenda through people with a feminine and is some cases almost motherly face. This thread is proof of this. Look at Huma, shes cute and males kind of feel bad for her. But you judge a tree by the fruit it bears and she pushing a courrpt system to undermine our country. Same thing with hillary, if you just saw Hillary speak and didn't really understand the content of her message she actually comes of as genuine and almost motherly. It almost makes you want to ignore the content. They higher ups are just putting a feminine face on their evil plans to get you to accept them. Its just part of the red pill, we've all know that innocent cutie that was different and would never harm a soul until we found out the truth about how sniveling and rotten they were. Honestly I see that picture of them on the plane and my empathy for other humans makes me feel bad for them, but we have to remember that women have no empathy. And that this is how they operate and this election is no different.

Having national feelings doesnt need to be like nazi germany like you faggot want it to be

Tell me what wrong qith being in the eu for hungary??? The billions of euros which paid for the infrastucture, education etc? Or the option to work in the west for 10x amount of pay? Hmm?

you are retarded, not gonna read your autism post cigany

First you tell me
a) When did I tell that I want nationalism the way nazies had it
b) Tell me when did I say that the EU is bad for Hungary
c) Why do you make up strawman arguements?

>Wanting to save racemixing lesbian working for the devil

Nice, make it look like it's from the DOJ

>make stuff up
read up on him, leaked to wikileaks, walking to FBI office, shot

Because your whole argument boils down to close the borders and dont let anyone one and be racist as possible, or you dont even know what you are saying?

Mr Weiner? Like Mr Penis?? HAHAHA Benis!!

Apparently the South Korean female leader admitted of being controlled by groups of corporations that have ties to Soros.
And there is a gender war getting out of hand over there, with a radical female supremacy movement the "Daughters of Megalia".
>Read some fucked up threads about it, some thougth, jews chose females leaders as puppets, because they are easier to control.

>Hillary can't handle unflattering pictures of her being around,

I do know what I'm saying, and it seems like you're the one having trouble understanding it. I don't recall mentioning borders at all, or racial issues for that matter.

By the way I'm really curious, how would you define racism? My experience is that the people who use this term the most have the least understanding of its meaning.

And one more thing, I'd like to know if you're actually Hungarian or just a proxyfag who happens to know the word "cigány" (but appearently not the correct way to spell it). You surely has no trouble translating the following sentence to English, right: "Egy követ követ követ."

Read OP, here is tldr version:

I didn't realize we moved on from #DraftOurDaughters and migrant stuff, here's v3 of something I was working on last night. Couldn't find the right thread for it. Gotta step away for a bit but I'll incorporate feedback if provided

>Afraid you might learn something? There are criticism in it, that you cannot defend your tribe from.

Szopd le a kovedet buzigyerek

Jews this, jews that

My god what an educational speech!!!!!

So that's why Bill cheated on her.

Nah line that horse face bitch against the wall and you for your shit taste

#DraftOurDaughters is still ongoing.

#SaveHuma is my idea, here is tldr version: I am not really sure about the migrant stuff, with #draftourdaugters at most you get stupid weak females fail on physical test or die on battlefield in worst case scenario, but with migrants meme you can end up opening the gates to the darkspawn horde, if brainwashed SJWs don't see through it.

Humina Humina Humina...

hilly gonna win no matter what retarded shit you come up with

I'm a man of peace but oh GOD you are annoying. And rude. Seriously, why so rude? Did we hurt your feelings? Or do you take it personally when people speak about Jews here? Because either way, I can't find anything sort of a coherent arguement on your part. You are just screaming "cigany" left and right and make strawman arguements. Why are you even here?

And you people actually wonder why no one takes you seriously...

Kill yourselves, what are you doing here?

if i was a knee fetishist this would be my jam

here are the fucks that caused germany to surrender with so bad conditions, that the shutdown of jewish controlled munition factories, and jewish lead protest against the war caused germany to lose in the first place.

plus jews causd USA to step into the first word war, because they were promised Israel from the brits in exchange, german was one of the biggest ethnicity in the USA at that time, and most people had no intention of joining the war, until the jewish media riled them up, and the jews arranged the sinking of the Lusitania.

Good, fuck the germans

Cigany

>((((((((((germans))))))))))