youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6OGix6gtObE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You shouldn't.
Anti-semitism is scapegoat.

The media is controlled by jewish elite, the jewish elite endorse communism, they want supremacy and to rule the world.

Hate the elites. But, really, if you have to deal with jews you're going to end up hating them.

how can you hate something you don't know

There are also a lot of elites with an Irish background, does that mean there is an Irish conspiracy to take down the white man?

Where is this little fucker from again?

Consult Adolf's magnum opus on the subject. Also, look around you. See all the problems we're having with gender relations, degeneracy, dindus, and 3rd worldism being imported into our first world countries?

Jews, fucking jews. They started it, they fund and enable it, they want it, we're getting it shoved down our throats, and they're rubbing their hands in glee at the prospect of the White Race ceasing to exist.

If that doesn't piss you off as a hard working white man/woman then you're part of the problem. Gas the kikes before their mudslime allies chop your head off. That's the only solution here senpai.

Finally, pic related. God fucking damn are they ugly as sin. Oh well, price ya pay for worshiping Satan. Filthy kikes.

Are the Irish also out to get you since there's a lot of EM them that are also elites?

10/10 post m8

also dubs.

The Jews did 911 to start the "war on terror" (war on Muslim countries needed by the Jews for Greater Israel) to begin the "Greater Israel" project which will ultimately be home base for the communist World Government NWO to rule planet earth.

911 SOLVED IN 2 MINUTES
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60

Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I

NWO: Communism by the Backdoor Part 11
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU
Complete Documentary
communismbythebackdoor.tv/

The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm

Top Illuminati (Jew) Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3)
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5

Bonus;
Why Are Jews Always Persecuted?
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg

Jews Banished From Countries 109 Times Since 250AD
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ

Jaa

>Jew that's mad that the Irish enriched his ghetto

moomin, watch some

Not an argument

Finland thread I see :DD

Fug the jews :D

You shouldn't hate anyone. It clouds your objectivity. It makes you less capable of feeling love. It's a lose lose.

In terms of why you should despise some of the Jews- it's because they believe being a Vampire is morally justifiable on a religious basis. However, they are smart enough to set the game and give you two options- which can best be summed up with the phrase- heads I win, tails you lose.

The Irish aren't out to get you, they just wanna be left alone to get drunk and go to church in peace. Hell, they ought to be thanked. It was their hard ass Catholic monks that restarted Western Civilization after the fall of Rome. They did it by beating Jesus into the degenerate ex-Romans and pagan barbarians.

Another fun fact, ya don't see the Dune Coons lining up to invade Ireland. Why? Because the native Irish'd kill the filthy heathens in their sleep and they fucking know it!

Because a small group of elite j00s are abusing their media and financial powers to shit on people it means ALL 60 gorillion jews are evil and you should hate them.

>they believe being a Vampire is morally justifiable on a religious basis
Who doesn't?

Because they've lied to you about the Holocaust.

If you at all care about Truth, then you are obligated to hate the Jews.

False. And stop larping, Christianity is not about western civilization and da white man

This

they deny the divinity of Christ.

If you would be so kind as to disclose the full crypto and true names and locations of said Kikes we will reward you and your family an Honorary Aryan award. If you throw a few of them into the oven yourself you and your posterity will be spared such a fate.

So, get to it ya potential non-filthy jewmath. Give us the info!

> implying we can do anything about them
We are under their boot as much as you are, mate. They hate Israel, and their lib degeneracy has already invaded our biggest city.

why should i like jews?

so send more israelis abroad to infiltrate their circles, no more excuses

Well George Soros did fund Palestinian Open Borders for Israel initiatives, and pretty much every Jew I've talked to on this board says Tel Aviv needs a harsh nuke to the face because of its hardcore degeneracy that supposedly makes Jew York look downright wholesome...

Maybe we Fashy goys can join common cause with you Nazi Jews after all.

Agreed, they can and should infiltrate. Also, nice dubs.

Underneath everything they are basically Nazis except replace Aryans with Jews. The strategy that has proven to work best for them is deception and lies, therefore you have to be very careful and critical around them.

So acting like a nazi and being white is fine, but when da j00z do it it's bad?

I wouldn't root for the Jews if I didn't have any Jewish blood in me, and vice versa. It mostly depends what ancestry you have. If I was Jewish I would push for Greater Israel and support everything they do.

You shouldn't. It's just a scapegoat for Sup Forums because of their miserable neet-lifes they have.
Fuck Sup Forums.

Or maybe you can escape your tiny "MUH people" "MUH ancestors" hug box and embrace Christ

t. Brennuvarg

>2.2% of murikans are Jewish
>48% of all murikan billionaires are Jewish
This bullshit too, because money isn't everything; just a note that tells people you owe them. Money is power because it's about manipulation of people. Controlling minds is more effective with propaganda not necessarily wealth.

Whatever you say christfag

Because I'm black and cannot afford to hate on the whites or else my reputation will be tarnished. Plus it brings me to have more in common with my white friends and I can look cool/based in front of them.

I do not really hate them though, just pretending. It is all lockeroom banter,

Just because the Jews at the top are for globalism does not mean other groups at the top are not also pushing for globalism just as hard.

Fucking potato niggers

You are on the road to damnation, but atleast you have ironic humor to fill the void

I just started studying in T.A.U
Every single female I've met and talked to within five minutes revealed herself to be:

Vegan/Vegetarian/I just don't like meat
Votes left wing
Lives in degenerate or arab parts of town
Total slut
Half of them are lesbian

The men are all either hipster fags or balding omega males

Indeed. That's what makes it so beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=6OGix6gtObE

Why would anyone non-Arab convert to Islam when the Arabs will always consider you cucks and 2nd class citizens?

Most bodies have a 'light' in their head that let's them know they exist. The Jews don't. You're fighting a non self aware robot.

OOSH! Sounds like the other skypes weren't kidding about Tel Aviv. We need to unleash an entire battalion of Right Wing Death Squads on Tel Aviv. I hope you're leading one of the platoons, Deus Vult!

My military record tells me I wouldn't make a good leader. Keep me on combat medic duty.

probably tried and cant.
sounds like a shit hole lol. welcome to the west, guy.

Well someone has to be on that detail. Can't lose our vets to the hordes of dindus just because one dune coon/degenerate/slut got a lucky shot it.

see for evidence of why you can not trust the jew

Also icu kike.

They hate you.

>TFW you didn't realize you were part of a grand conspiracy
FOK YA M8

... I swear that on my heart, forever, will be carved the chief tenet of sacrifice - never abandon a wounded man! This, I swear!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

is this really part of what they're saying it is? or is this just a greaterisrael meme?

They are all jews at the top, they all see us as goys. They all worship the same star and pray to the same darkness. Masons, Zionists, Neo cons, Globalists, all just so many words for Jew.

If you had any sense you'd divorce yourself from them and their culture before its too late. Yet hear you sit trying to convince us that "we're not all bad m8, some of us are just like you" no jew, you're nothing like us.

>trusting a jew to purge other jews
wot.png
>trust a jew as a medic
no thanks, read the talmud and know how much you value non jewish life. Kys nigger.

I don't see how the world would be any different if any other ethnic group were in charge.

The cruelty of the world is created by man.

Are there any other good movies about Ireland being shit?

>tfw don't believe in love
>tfw young 20 year old millennial man that will never get married

I don't see the point in bringing people into this world. I'm also an atheist.

Greater Israel is a meme. Nobody really wants it. We still have plenty of uncultivated space. The big jews just gotta start investing in the desert like our founding fathers wanted.

You're just sad because you're currently in a shitty point in your life. Wether it's genuine misery like you starving to death, or a false tfw no gf misery, you just don't like your current position. Go to church

Greater Israel is a meme- just like Regular Israel was at one point. Given how ethical your neighbors know the Jews are, I'm sure they think they have nothing to worry about.

Let them come, I am ready.
> tfw reserves service until no longer able

That's not the predominant issue I find with this reality. I couldn't live with myself if I brought another person into this world so they could be a cog in the machine for another. It'll never not be this way.

People are primarily driven by their own self-interests, and this will never change. Why have kids and put them through the hell of this planet?

I've decided to remain celibate until my death.

Evolution's a bitch.

The sons of Adam behave this way, living a Christian life means not living solely for your own self-interest but rather living by the Lords commandments.

Yeah? I wonder how ready you're going to be once we stop gifting your piece of shit excuse for a nation 104 million a day?

This picture is bullshit

STOP

RUINING

EVERYTHING

REEEEEEEEEE

they destroyed sweden and will destroy you.