Why did the critics just savage one of their own?

Why did the critics just savage one of their own?
>Has all the right soy opinions
>David Bowie lgbt icon's son
>Proper mediocre reddit outlook
You would think he would be completely critic proof.

Have you seen it? At times its shot like a television show

>If you don’t care about molesting people, this isn’t the job for you
FTFY, Rocket Boy

It’s Netflix.
Critics are against Netflix now because 1) it means people don’t need them to tell them to think since they can watch a little bit for free 2) Disney is trying to make their own streaming service and using their grip on the media to destroy Netflix

/thread

>Our job is to make you care
>Directed the fucking warcraft movie
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>liberal admits that the liberal platform is to make arguments from emotion instead of reason

this is not a good thing

>critic proof

Nepotism and inherited wealth can only get you so far. He's not black, so he won't get a free pass forever. You can read that tweet and see, straight off, that he's intellectually diminished.

Like Brett Ratner, you can look up their short films and it becomes immediately apparent that they did not get to their positions because of talent, ability or promise of those attributes. They simply got born into the right place and the right time to the right people.

He was given a free pass for two films, despite them being either mediocre or outright abysmal.

Now he's been given yet another free shot, and he's completely fucked it up.

>MUH disney boogieman conspiracy
lol spotted the dcfag

Disney smear campaigns don't discriminate

I care about other straight white people with good moral values. But I'm not going to vote to give them other people's money, at gunpoint, in the name of "generosity."

every single netflix movie has gotten destroyed by critics.

hmmm i wonder if that's a coincidence or if they have an agenda.

it's alright i don't think you pay taxes anyway since you're most likely a NEET living in your parents basement

I wonder how many aspiring actresses were blowing him for a role with tears in their eyes while he wrote that.

Was Moon kino?

>multiple women can blow a single penis at once

I thought an artists job was to create art, to sweat toil and bleed to dig the human experience out of their very soul. But apparently the point is to be a cheap political propagandist and hack.

Make sure to tune into Sam Hyde's latest art piece!

>he hasn't experienced this before
Haha dicklet

It's almost as if there is no grand conspiracy where critics highly rate a movie just for being left leaning... hmmm...

>not having multiple heads makes you a dicklet

Of course not. There's just a grand conspiracy where critics highly rate a Disney movie because Disney pays them.

>you're most likely
what's up to you making hot ad hominems?

im glad it failed, fucking faggot ridding off daddies fame and 1 fluke of a film carried by Sam Rockwell. I hope his career tanks after this

Why liberals always try to monopolize all the good things? In 100 years they will be saying that the liberals freed the slaves as well.

t. Disneyshill

It's almost as if critics actually rate movies, and aren't part of some liberal propaganda scheme like Sup Forums told you.

I can't think of 1 good modern non liberal filmmaker.

Sorrentino.

>right wingers and conservatives don't care about people
LMAO the amount of delusion these fucking millenial snowflakes dwell can't be healthy

Depends on whether Box Office Hollywood is still paying them to hurt the Netflix brand as an alternative producer and deliverer of entertainment.

Literally and unironically, no.

>Son of David Bowie
>Uses American meaning of Liberal

Yeah it's not like there are only a handful of studios with gatekeeping ideologically motivated people deciding who gets in and who doesn't.

It's not like this is already documented in Hollywood with numerous people who have secret groups for closeted right wingers trying to keep their careers.

Clint Eastwood, Mel Gibson

>white male makes movie with white male actors
>why did critics savage it?
Because, they have their own script to follow

George Miller

Wiseau

Sam Rockwell's performance almost was.

Mike Judge

because it fucking sucked