Westworld

What the fuck is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUmfriZoMw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're not really white.

Theyre filthy caananites

What the fuck was her problem?

Wew what are the chances of this show going full feminist in the second season?

at least it suits her character

YOU WILL CALL HERRRR

Nice

Define "full feminist"
Thandie Newtons character was a painfully poorly written attempt at appeasing feminists and will likely only get worse in the second season.

Has anyone else tried to re-watch this series? It's completely unwatchable a second time. This show was completely dependent on the surprise aspect of revealing what was actually going on. After you know that it's a horridly boring show. Season 2 is going to fail hard. Worse than the second season of True Detective. There's literally nowhere for the show to go now.

I concur

but muh gimmicks

>get raped by producer
>its okay, got the part
>get raped by husband
>its okay, got paid
>join women's march
>think I will give a shit about you being raped, you degenerate whore

yeah but the tit game is strong

Why are they so fucking hideous?

Sexist misogynistic pig

was he /ourguy/

I have a mancrush on Jimmi Simpson tbqh, he's pretty cute, no homo

He was pretty based and literally me if I was there. Just enjoying himself in a theme park and giving no fucks.

Will has decency standards and Dolores is growing a soul.

Correct I would only purchase thandie newton for a dollar

Thandie Newton wasn't that bad.
Tessa Thompson was full feminist.

Anyone else fucking hate this show with a passion? I mean I can't even remember ever seeing a show this fucking bad before. This show literally angered me because it was so bad.

Will is a trophy hunter completionist, the kind of gamer who immediately plays on the hardest difficulty.

Logan is a casual, along for the fun and doesn't need a game to give him the illusion of accomplishment.

Will was a beta living out a power fantasy and to keep deluding himself into believing it, he had to play by the rules and keep it authentic. Every time Logan broke that delusion for him, it pissed Will off because it reminded him of the real power dynamic between the brothers-in-law.

I kinda hate how lazily they wrote him out of the show. Pretty much all of the "plot twists" at the end were pretty half assed honestly.

It should have just been Jurassic Park but in the Wild West. Michael Crichton was not exactly Kurt Vonnegut you know what I mean?

Yeah. Crichton's more like a Turt Penisbutt.

The trailers for season 2 have been complete kino

youtube.com/watch?v=qUmfriZoMw0

>Shot in the arm
>Smiles

BASED

The ONLY, and I mean the only redeeming fucking factor of this god forsaken show is Will and MIB.

Thats it. Delores is a fucking bore, Black lady is fucking annoying, the two technicians are fucking absolutely retard that it makes no god damn sense, Hopkins seems to be phoning it in to me, god the plot is such a jerk off too.

oh and I guess snekfu too.

I literally don't believe anything a woman says. They live in select, shifting realities.

>fast forward 5 years
>"the producers forced me to be show nudity. it was rape, and i want my rapists to suffer the consequences"

>the two technicians are fucking absolutely retard that it makes no god damn sense

I feel like in an earlier draft, the asian tech was going to blindside the black "genius" chick.
To show that the bots really didn't know humans as well as they thought. Having only ever met them in simulated environments, despite the whole "a game shows the real person underneath" bullshit she was spouting in the whorehouse.
She'd never met a person put in a situation where there was a real weight to the outcomes of their actions.
That should have been her arc. The knowitall that realizes she knows nothing and has to adjust to new parameters.

But something something, I remember muh fake daughter something something.
I've been shot repeatedly by rich larping douchebags something something.
I'm super smartz neow, but never question who's unlocking my stats and what actions am I being manipulated into performing?
Nope, let's just roll through this whole challenge on maximum euphoric elevated victim-status smug.
Why question myself and my actions when no fault or error can ever be laid at my feet.

She's raped a murdered on a regular basis, and it's wearing her down.

season 2 of true detective was a masterpiece, and only retards and criticis (redundant) think otherwise

kill yourself

a wife can't be raped by her husband. that's her job, to fuck him. in the same way a husband can't withhold all his money from his wife and force her to live on the streets. further, alimony should only be paid if the ex wife comes and fucks the ex husband when requested. if he's still fulfilling his part of the union, financial support, she should be coming over and fucking him, and cleaning up the place. Prove me wrong - you can't.

By the way any man who gets married in the current year is literally retarded.

What a fucking disaster this show turned into.

This thread is full of faggots, Westworld is and will continue to be kino

sell this show to me so ill watch it

Go fuck yourself