Should Hulk grow out of his pants when he transforms, like he does with the rest of his clothes?

Should Hulk grow out of his pants when he transforms, like he does with the rest of his clothes?

No, you fucking faggot.

Yes please. Mm.

Mr. Krabs has dominated this thread.

He thinks you should keep your nasty thoughts to yourselves.

Chulk did that one, IIRC.

Want know Hulk secret?

Hulk always skip leg day.

the gamma radiation he emits during transformation, causes pants to stretch. Either that is true, or it's a god damn fictitious character, who doesn't run around naked, you god damn dumb motherfucker.

Hips and thighs have less range of movement than the upper body so aren't as stressful on clothes.

MOAR!!!!

Only if you want to make the male sexuality metaphor straight up blatant.

Comics are not for kids anymore, so why not? You guys don't have an issue with Manhattan.

Totally.

Is that from Sarah Borrows/SniperStalker?

I like how this fetish art is (mostly) in character with the actual hulk. Still covering up but %100 about to smash you till your bones n' dust.

yup. not her first Hulk either (but I much prefer her comic style Hulk over her Avengers style Hulk)

Hulk has a human size penis, not a gigantic penis, that is why he is still able to have a human harem and breed the women to produce offspring

Is this secretly a gay thread?

I really have no clue how you could have jumped to that conclusion.

I see benis

but its ok when barely dressed girls are posted 24/7 here, but a bit of benis is not ok?

it's like a nip slip. so no see you in 3 days.

it is illegal to depict a big green penis in comic book format.

I got bored of her stuff cause she makes them all the same body.

Still not naked.

obviously. it would underscore the themes of the hulk perfectly, he's like a rampaging infant, a force of pure unadorned muscle, he loses his civilizedness. plus comics need more nudity

How much semen does the Hulk's nuts produce? When he orgasms how much baby batter comes out?
Asking for a friend.

No, but mainly because the pants keep Hulk from being one big green spot. It helps break up the color while being something close to the realm of acceptability.

See