congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/all-info
archive.is/rGhxW
youtube.com/watch?v=yWCQTdDw7R0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's all real

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/all-info

archive.is/rGhxW

if only straya recruited muck holes history would be different

>just by spamming fake Clinton propaganda, Sup Forums has actually started a movement to sign women up for the draft

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REAL ANYMORE

What did we do!

WE WARRIORS NAO

Sup Forums, you fucking idiots

i love it. just subtle enough to slide. i like the part where they show soldiers' graves and then quickly switch to little girls. brilliant!

This nigger hasn't gotten a single bill turned into law yet, besides ones which he cosponsored.

the video description "her brother died in the war, now it's her turn" is a total fucking giveaway and destroys any subtlety the video has. fucking change it!!!

service guarantees citizenship soon motherfucker!

THIS

I say just go with it now

Frankly Hillary admitted she wants women to be drafted:
www.politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390

We are just confirming this to the mouth breathers

Sup Forums memed so hard that it created a rift in time and proposed a bill to the house 8 months ago

Enough memes for today, son.

> Make fake propaganda to scare woomyn and nu-males out of voting Clinton
> Fake propaganda empowers woomyn and nu-males so they want to vote Clinton

Damn this is just like when Australians tried to get rid of their pests by introducing cane toads

>mfw a Laotian pastry forum has changed the course of the US general election

So ,do we got jew tricked again?

Supposedly, on the quantum level, there is no direction of time, only causality, and the future can actually affect the past.

time is a flat circle

What a time to be alive

Does anyone here have those Clinton supporters reactions to this about them backtracking on their stance of being strong independent women?

shitty music is too loud near the end, can barely hear her saying "obliterate iran"

youtube.com/watch?v=yWCQTdDw7R0

WE WARRIURS NOW

Lol people are so confused right XDDD

I
Your prank went out of control

>mfw cane-toad slaughter/torture is now traditional Qld past-time

WE WARRIORS NAO

i say spice in a dick somewhere fight club style

JUST A PRANK BRO

I was a soldier for 10 years in the British army, and I saw action in IRAQ I will say this Women can shoot, but from personal experience when a male soldier comes for you in hand to hand you're gonna die.

It's a no-lose. Either they sign up to get drafted, which will eventually lead to many femishits dying; or they don't sign up and it eventually leads to rolling back many of their bullshit because women aren't equal anymore, hence not deserving of any special or even equal treatment.

Women are at the crossroads right now. Either they resume their traditional roles (getting men to take care of them, but they are not socially equal to men), or they get forced into dying. Any attempts of undermining it (like getting pregnant) would be undermined (aborted, leaving them with no heirs as they die). And with artificial wombs and sexbots on the way...

Live or die, femishits. Make your choice.

Where in Eesti r u

Holy shit normies will be so convinced. we need to viral the shit outta this video.

She is literally the war candidate now

>HoLeeShieet
>This would be quite professional if not for the "at this point what difference does it make ending, cut that, spread that way, make women think they will be drafted for real.
But the frist part, seriously, it was not edited together by an user right? Was this a real campaign backfiring on them?

#SaveHuma
>My idea, similar to #draftourdaughters.

the normies are so easily brainwashed that they will start thinking that war is ok as long as a leftie starts it

They'll stop thinking it's okay when they realize it is their lives on the line. Lefties are huge cowards, they will change their opinion quickly.

>It's a no-lose. Either they sign up to get drafted, which will eventually lead to many femishits dying; or they don't sign up and it eventually leads to rolling back many of their bullshit because women aren't equal anymore, hence not deserving of any special or even equal treatment.

This. Sheltered naive western women and nu males facing russian soldiers and crazy islamists? You know how that is gona end don`t you? And is gonna be glorious. They should make women and nu males units only and send them first to action. And broadcast it 24/7. Will die fapping.

Excellent...but it takes a bit too long before Hillary is introduced.

keep spamming the hashtag bros

we did it

that's our creation

not posting the real one

About fucking time. Bitches have been voting without being drafted for far too long.
>B-BUT DIS VIDYA IS STUPID BECAUSE IT SEZ WIMMINZ IS STRONG ;____; L-LE JEW CONSPIRACY
Have you seen any modern army commercial? It fucking tries to make being in the army looks like Call of Duty.

I'm perfectly fine with letting women die for my freedom.