What did he mean by this?

A big one is coming...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-W-SYn-uhk
youtu.be/5iwf20t9J1k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats the point of waiting till the last moment to drop happenings after tons of people early voted already?

75% of voters vote on election day iirc

I imagine a lot of those will be currently undecided voters.

most early voters are either trump supporters or partisan democrats

Vast majority of voting is on election day

A major bombshell close to Election Day can be enough to demoralise people for hours or days.

It can be the difference between them mustering the energy to line up and vote, or to 'just not risk voting X' because it is a fresh concern that the candidate hasn't had a chance to rebut.

A lot of early voters are probably feeling regret about voting for Hillary right now.

There are no undecided voters this time.
It all comes down to if Trump has more voters that are not accounted for in polling demographics or if Clinton has more voters that will vote but were never excited to go out and see her speak.

There is probably a nigger tape. It is probably a Trump nigger tape. Are we fucked?

>nigger tape
It was Trump calling Lil Jon "Uncle Tom" which is pretty fucking funny

Did you pull that number out of your ass? Some states only vote by mail in which the vast majority don't vote on election day.

Interested in what it is, but the media has overplayed its hand. Everyone already knows they are massively biased. Anything anti-Trump they put out just motivates the base and confirms what everybody knows: the media is rigged.

>There are no undecided voters this time.
True, but some people still need a reason to justify their vote. See Scott Adams' fake because blog post.
>Did you pull that number out of your ass?
Yes.

The point is to get attention and not actually drop anything.

This election has been fuck all but unfulfilled hype.

The biggest Donald drop was "he said some stuff that an extremist psychotic mentally disturbed fundamentalist mormon might find slightly risque" and the biggest Clinton drop was "emails confirming she's a slimy politician like everyone thought" and "Wall Street and the mediq are also slime".

All this hype. No real hits.

Gay.

They want chaos. It's better for them if she's elected and something huge happens

1. Trump calling Lil John an Uncle Tom. Defused because Lil John said he didn't give a shit and it was literally nothing.

2. Making a dirty joke about an Australian celebrity. Defused because she said it was literally nothing and that she thinks Trump and his kids are great.

It will be some holocoaster-tier lie about Trump which no one will fall for, but the MSM will pretend it's unquestionably true and that everyone believes it.

When the election is rigged by the electronic voting machines to make Hillary "win" by matching the equally rigged polls, people will say "oh, it's because of that Trump story from the past 48 hours which everyone surely believed because MSM told me they believed it"

Sorry Trumpfags, did you really think you had a chance?

If it is already known, why is there not a news story yet?

Didja miss the literal treason clinton committed?

This is probably true, unfortunately.

I'm more confused how there are still undecided voters.

>Radio silence from wikileaks for weeks

>Day after Hillary wins they drop undeniable proof of Hillary rigging the election

>Trump calls for the vote to be ignored

>Civil War

That's why they have been pushing furiously for Trump to "man up" and accept defeat and not provoke his followers in to acting irrationally.

What a circus.

Jesus Christ these people have been hyping this shit up for months and they haven't released anything interesting at all. Put up or shut up

Like?

>one after November 8th

Unless it's Clinton's suicide I'm not interested.

There have been many, many news stories about both.

The much hyped Apprentice tape that they now aren't talking about anymore;

>He wrote: “When this ‘Uncle Tom’ incident happened on Celebrity Apprentice in the boardroom several of my cast mates and I addressed Mr Trump immediately when we heard the comment. I can’t say if he knew what he was actually saying or not, but he did stop using that term once we explained its offensiveness.”

This weeks supposed-to-be Pussy Grabber;

>"Sure, I've seen what's been going on in the news, but really what is there for me to say other than that he respected me during that time in my life and I have a lot of respect for him because of that... that's really all I have to say about it," she said.

They'll have more in reserve I assume.

Must of.

All I got was typical third party Nixon tier shit from her.

Not even Nixon tier (that we can confirm).

Zero bombshells.

Says increasingly lying man for the 29484828th time this year.

If they try and release it all in the same week, its effectiveness will be hindered by outrage against the media.

Also, realistically, how many votes can actually be lost because he said "Uncle Tom" or saying a dirty joke? Are either worse than grabbing by the pussy?

They don't count on people reading the articles.

Huff Po ran the Australian one with;

>SHOCKING LEAKED VIDEO
>Trump sexually humiliates Miss Universe Winner!

The actual article tries desperately to reconstructe literal chat show bantz as Verbal Rape.

They don't even include her statement in the article, just link to it, where she's says it's fucking nothing and she loves Trump and his kids.

But they just want enough eyes to see;

>LEAKED VIDEO!
>RAPE!

What did he even say?

If this existed it would have been dropped yesterday to cover up the FBI announcement.

Not true. Clinton is proofed to consider rigging elections:
youtube.com/watch?v=U-W-SYn-uhk

Hillary is getting killed in early voting, and with Friday's revelations they can't afford to sit on anything.

(OP)
You know the thing about the Chaos Candidate?

It's fair.
youtu.be/5iwf20t9J1k

>All this hype. No real hits.

Criminal activity is just hype now

What a time to be alive

Scandals cause support to drop off dramatically initially, then there is usually a recovery. It depends whether the loss of early votes is greater than the potential recovery. Most of the time, it isn't.

Nothing. She is totally comfortable, happy, and laughing with joy the entire time she is on the stage with him

There's actually plenty of independents left, many people hate both candidates. This new email probe should turn away enough casuals that were going to pull the lever for Hillary or go with Johnson or Stein.

It's so fucking vague and long winded, basically;

>I asked Jennifer to come. And boy, she came. And came. Ans came

She's laughing the whole time and he's like;

>sorry about the dirty joke, but she's Australian