youtube.com/watch?v=ezenNQXRsEE

Other urls found in this thread:

netflix.com/title/80108373
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks OK.

>its for little kids and stuff
No. Stop. Police. Murder.

>Bait
It's going to be CGI user, at least bait with proper medium first.

That being said is there a release date of this shit yet? I figured me being gone from Sup Forums for like a month or 2 would have had some new come out that I missed out on, but it seems like it STILL nothing other than what's already been leaked years ago by now. What's up?

>putting the suicide scene in the video

He had to do it. He fucking had to do it.

Maybe Arnold has been ageless ever since Ms. Frizzle brought him back.

>Flash animation

why

Assuming those are the same kids
>black kids have lighter skin tone

Look at OPs pick you dumbass, September 29th

I thought the image was fake because it wasn't cgi and looked nothing like the leaked images designs. Maybe they went full retard and went to flashshit, but I really hope not. 3D, at least, takes effort, less than traditional 2D animation, but more than flashshit.

let me guess, carlos is a proud black woman now.

does everything HAVE to be done in that shitty tweening technique now? can't we have traditional anymore? did they outlaw it or something?

>implying the original didn't look like shit.

too expensive

lol, poor Arnold, the evil bitch Ms. Frizzil doomed him to an eternity of non-normal field trips!

netflix.com/title/80108373

People actually care this much about the Magic fucking School Bus, of all things?

>>>/whateverboardyourefrom/

>13 IPs
>17 posts
>Bait everywhere

Somebody posted this picture in another MSB thread saying these were the new designs. Come on out, you filthy liar.

glad they implented more diversity

Is this where huey Freeman goes when boondocks is on hiatus

This was one of the images leaked nearly a year ago, it came with more screens of concept art and info that went with the original info that said the series would be in 3D. It seems all of this was dropped in favor of flashshit animation and what it seems from OP the old cast of character artypes (8 kids, same genders and races, etc) are coming back.

If that is the case about the number of kids and characters, at least there's that but the decision to go toonboom trash is honestly a big disappointment imo.

>linking a Vail video
ayy lmao

WHERE IS CARLOS?