Betacucks on suicide watch

Betacucks on suicide watch

>b-but asians are ok to race mix with

no.

youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDLAUmqp8f4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meanwhile on a subway in china the kids jeezed at me, pointing their fingers at me and calling me "lowai! lowai!"

I trust Asians the least.

based grandma

Fuck off faggot my gf is Asian and we are adopting white children

Fuck yourself. White race is mostly shit now a days anyway

American whites are fat and ignorant as fuck

European whites are cucks and only care abut refugees and Muh gubment intrusion plz thx

Australian whites are degenerate druggies

South African whites are irrelevant

Nz whites are sheep fuckers and cucks

Canadians are leftist "down with the white majority" faggots

Russians are white trash low lives

Other eastern European are literally wigger tier

and there the best workers in this fucking country. Australian women offer nothing after their prime

t. beta

absolutely based

t. zhang chang and pyong chong

Literally can't refute anything I just said

No human race is worth trying to preserve.

Whites in England: chavs, obese, COD, spray paint and curry eating fucks

go and kill yourself then you useless wanker

>Forgetting based Latin American whites

fucking lost it at "abu chaaa chaa chaaa chiaaa"

Did y'all seriously fall for the tiny eyed jew?

Skins white, druggie degenerate fuck

I'm not against racemixing at all so...

Aussie IRL shitposting Grandma

Asian women are not a solution. they are merely a patch. until you move to 2D you are always a cuck

Do you think Temer still bangs her? At least once in a a month?

Good one, druggie. Don't you have petrol to snort and a world stage you'll never be on?

Fuck off ya kangaroo dick gargling queer. You're irrelevant

I like you guys. An old student of mine was from brasil and white. His grandparents were German. He owns half the farms in brasil

Married flip, perfect traditional housewife.

She was a virgin I got her.

White female piles of shit try to make men like me out to be morally bad, but why?

Several white bitches tried to fuck my relationship up when it first started and I never understood why they were so mad.

They simply have a cognitive dissonance where they hate any woman who understands a good home life to be more important than some stupid career as an interior designer or gas station manager.

Its bevause you're dating outside of your race

Its the same reason why white bois get mad when white winminz date and fuck niggers

Headed to CVG?

I'm Asian and I find this funny
Racemixers are giant betacucks, regardless of what race they are

That was some great bantz

Charlston

Why do they get mad?

Any woman who fucks animals isn't someone you want to include in the real gene pool anyway. It's like trying to save shrink wrap from a grocery product because it might be useful someday.

No, she is trash and belongs in the dump.

>Latin American """"""""""""""""""""whites""""""""""""""""""""""

>Can't get an aussie gf

Is that really what you want?

Obvious case of jealousy, this is like when the asian athlete was picked as most attractive for something and all the white women freaked out on facebook.

The fact you double space every fucking sentence like a cuck ruins your entire argument faggot

the weeb population of pols future

>muh traditional east aryan waifu

fry the rice pay the price with elliots think thrice not twice

Fucking based old cunt. Funny as shit.

he is ''blue pilled''

IRL Aussie shitpost thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=JDLAUmqp8f4

why do normies always like to film each other in their retarded arguments?

>user doesn't live in a city therefore doesn't have first hand experience on how nice asian folk are

the worst part is the guy doesnt even do shit

Turnbull needs this done to him the fucking kike.

top fucking kek, aussie bantz are the best

Seeing a white man with a gook, especially a disgusting goblin gook disgusts me more than a white woman and a black guy. I think it's because it's kind of an admission of being a pathetic beta.

If i were to compare white to asian women i would say white women are like the shit I took yesterday and asian women are like the shit I took 2 hours ago, both stink but one is definitely worse. In the end though you are still dating and spending time with a piece of shit

top banter

lel

I trust Arabs the least, however chinks are a close second.

>western women get too high standards
>get mad western men just get asians instead
lmao

The chinese are very bad. The communists genocided all of the good ones and now the people are very rude and low class. Japan and Korea on the other hand, the people are very friendly and trustworthy. They are also intelligent and understand that a woman is nothing but trouble so the pawn of their sluts to unsuspecting European/American men

Why do Japanese women end up becoming "Christmas cakes"? Like you got a lot of time to find a man before you become 30.

There is no such thing as a "Based" Asian.

You are literally succumbing to your inner beta if you are claiming that races other than the white one are "trustworthy." They are part of the SJW anti-white troupe, but you just don't see it.

Simply lift and get better at life if you want to date white women, otherwise, consider suicide.

Nice troll idiot.

You could've tried to bag a Eastern European or Slavic girl. They're not as stuck up and some are very traditional.

I am no fan of slavs or chinese. I am a 1st world supremacist. not a white supremacist or anything of the sort. Western Europeans, Japanese, and Koreans are all good in my book

I truly will not date a white woman or any woman until 3 things happen.

1. Women's Suffrage is Revoked
2. Women are put back in their cages. (It is wrong we have animals as dangerous as these out in the wild)
3. Laws against animal abuse are taken off the books so I can do whatever the fuck I want with my pet human woman.

What pissed you off?

White women are the White man's greatest enemy. She is Jealous of how much better the white man is so she uses sex to try and use the white man to help her at the expence of the white man. she nags, bitches, and shames him regardless of what he does and then steals the fruits of his labor. Men of other races don't do that so they are not our enemy.

>I am a 1st world supremacist.

No Asian country is considered the first world. Calling yourself a 1st world supremacist is an excuse for hiding your fragile beta characteristic that you're afraid to reveal on Sup Forums, well now you've been exposed, and soon, you will be left in the dust for good when it comes to white survival.

this is not how you convice people not to race mix. downvote.

There are Eastern European women who are the complete opposite of "Anglicized" white women.

You can start by moving to Eastern Europe, in which I plan on doing so when Hillary Clinton is declared our next President. And the populace will be redpilled to the core. I would argue that "second world" is perhaps superior to the "first."

It looks fucking ridiculous, and it's because they have an excuse to disengage and fiddle with something.

God why don't you go to /r9k/ you pathetic fuck?

Just remember that Femen originated in eastern europe. I have seen men in my community fucked over by brides from eastern europe as well as asia. Infact my grandfather got a mail order bride from Italy and she buried him long before I was born. He was a 40 year old engineer back in those days and society and his family shamed him into getting married there he got a bride from Italy who was a total bitch. This, along with my experiences with girls growing up showed me that women are our true enemies

Its bevause they think they're not good enough for us or some shit. White girls get mad all the time when they see me with my gook. Asians guys look at us weird when they see me with a slope. It's a human thing

That's a real good point
Just kidding

No. Whites are degenerate. Look at American trailer parks. Look at Melbourne, look at Auckland. Look at London, look at etc. But you never will because you plug your fat ears and go "LALALALALALALALALALALALA"

Ignorance

Fag I've been here since day one so YOU can go back to r9k and b you fucking fat curry gargling cuck

I would have busted her Kathleen wynne looking jaw in a heartbeat t b h

Nice troll idiot.

t. Sharter

>Canadian """men"""

She'd wallop your beta ass.

this lady is the perfect Aussie, a gibbering idiot shitting up the English language/
why do Australians sound even stupider than america's lowest Remus?

I live in Japan, Japanese women are just better than Western women. The contrast is night and day when you travel between the two cultures. American women are feminist, """curvy""", bitches just to be a bitch, single mothers, no job, no education, YOU must make THEM happy.

What's the point of saving white skin if your kids will be fucking trash because the society in which you raise them is trash? So no, mixing with a high class Japanese woman is not the "male equivalent" of being a mudshark. Simply because mudsharks go after animals with no morals or anything going for them really, they then turn into single mothers and contribute nothing towards society.

Granted, mixing with shit tier Asians like flips is disgusting.

>childless white hag btfo

Good for you, trustworthy women.

Family values, respectful of elders, education minded, and sexy as hell.

Fuck the fat haters, and fuck american women

Do they make round eyes at you?

Australians are smarter than Amerifats on average. She's probably prone to kick your ass if you got near her. My Australian friends know her, she's one of the most likable people in her town and she's a black belt. Look it up.

And you're a beta for even falling for the "based" Asian Jew. Can't get a nice white woman? Consider suicide. Go lift or something like that. You can do better than a Nip, weeaboo fuck.

Looks like Gordon Ramsey's unverified transvestite relative.

this guy got RAPED bro that grandpa wasn't even trying either lmfaoooo holy shit

And here is more of the typical beta white male that is solely responsible for the destruction of this country cucked by Jews who promote race mixing everywhere.

kek

> Good for you, trustworthy women.

What does this mean? Are gooks Satan

Wow, this ugly old dyke really spoke to me. Someone so degenerate they say things like this on a public bus must really have a valuable opinion.

Jesus her face is atrocious. It would be so satisfying to punch this jealous white bitch mid sentence. She's really making a case for why we shouldn't date chinks by showing us what a real white girl is like right? You know, an ugly obnoxious bitch.

What you need is a Japanese man in your life. good luck when the jap cunt steals your shit. If you want submissive and kind a Japanese man will do you right

She could still kick your ass though. How does it feel, beta cuck?

Talking a shit right now white boi

Umad?

Did they have to use a handshaking standin for this?

But she's right though. And besides, she'd kick your beta ass so hard she'd make you cry. An Australian baby could make a grown Amerifat nu-male cry such as yourself with just one kick.

>Can't get a nice white woman?

They aren't worth the effort.

Like we shouldn't let them in the bathroom? Idk, that's a great question though, I really wish I could give you a better answer...

You're a fucking joke kid, I guarantee you've never seen a Canadian man and if you did he'd be fucking your "waifu" or whatever cringe worthy faggot culture garbage you fat losers follow.

This

Sounds like you're the one who's upset. Consider suicide, mate.

As soon as that gook started talking in her fucking accent I bet that beta faggot was embarrassed as fuck. All mix racing faggots will get the rope soon.

I've never met someone who was angry and taking a shit

Check your privilege

Damn this guy trolled even a Canadian.

This guy is good.

Nu Sup Forums strikes again. Talk about how horribly this place has declined. This is proof alone.

Stop saying mate ya fucking breaboo faggot. It's either that or you're a proxy faggot

Kys

Fuck off, there's nowt wrong wi curry

I would knock her block off if she insulted my gook like that!

Nasty dude. Enjoy your beta Manlet spic looking offspring.

Are you fucking 12? How could you step outside without recognizing most people, fucking anywhere, are worthless?

Y u so obsessed with the transgender screamer? Is a loud, obnoxious, diseased looking Gordon cast-off your fetish? Was the individual in the video originally your uncle? So many questions

aussie banter is so good how can we even compete?

If you want a white woman, some Japanese men created a bunch for us. You know it's bad when Japanese men are better at creating white women than White men and women are.

>No asian first world countries

Japan is first world.