What does being white truly mean?

What does being white truly mean?

Is it being of European descent, or is it how light your features are?

For example, would this Afghan be considered white?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/56596-cannabis-shroud-found-in-ancient-grave.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are 3 main races.
Mongoloid, Caucasoid, and Negroid.
White just means Caucasoid/Caucasian.

This isn't bait btw, I'm genuinely curious as to what the consensus is here

There are also Australoids.

And isn't it kind of wrong to have Caucasoid = white? Indians and Gulf Arabs for example are pretty dark

I guess you got me.

No, White doesn't refer to Indians or people with dark skin. It's really as simple as it sounds, Caucasians with light skin. Basically, northern Caucasians.

he has a lot of white blood, afghanistan was an important part of persia which was white, thats why there are still some whitish looking people up in the mountains that havent been bred out yet due to obscurity

Middle Easterners and even fucking somalis are caucasoid. They are not white

No

looks like a russian desu
seems they left some semen in the war

"Let's fuck! I'll fuck anything that moves!"

White was created based on germanics and their features, it was to mean germanics

What is white blood?

If you consider x people to be white that means you can claim their history?

The question isn't who's white, but rather who has accepted Jesus Christ as his or her savior. The rest will sort itself out.

No he wouldn't

It also means being a 3000 year old white guy in China with 90 cm tall cannabis plants in your burial

White history is sometines quite fasinating

>livescience.com/56596-cannabis-shroud-found-in-ancient-grave.html

Being a 1st worlder and coming from 1st worlder descent. So People from Western Europe, Japan, and Korea are white.

Shit, here's a pic for some (You)s

anyone with the highest amount on neanderthal dna. germanics have the highest amount

White is however has political power says it is. Every other answer is delusional and naive. If the state wants to make Ethiopians and Japanese honorary Aryans it will.

Middle easterners and North Africans are very rarely 100% Caucasian. Many North African have kinky hair and big lips suggesting ssa admixture. Arabs themselves have mongoloid admixture, possibly even Indian (dravidian) and negroid. Ancient Iranians are what middle easterners actually look like (or should look like).