FBI doesn't charge Hillary

>FBI doesn't charge Hillary
>Obama can't pardon her
>trump has special prosecutor on her case

Or

>FBI charges Hillary
>Obama pardons her on the way out the door
>trump can't do anything

>yfw FBI was working for Obama on purpose to charge Hillary just so he can pardon her and cover his ass

Her ig is bluetiernen. Go crazy

>pardon before trial

Is this even possible?

If it is, kill yourself, burgers

He can pardon her now. Nixon was pardoned before being charged.

Damn, thats a cute girl.

Name?

If Obama even thinks about pardoning her it will destroy his legacy. He would become synonymous with Nixon.

No two term president who has had relatively positive poll numbers will destroy himself like that

They would have announced it after nov 8.

He's out in 3 months though. What does he care past this election? And Clinton proves that it doesn't matter what your spouse does, so Michelle's safe.

Presidential legacies are a big thing.

The last year of the presidency is all about it. It's how history will remember them and if their policies will be pushed forward by future elected officals.

Pardoning Clinton would destroy the Obama Legacy. Keep in mind Obama is still a relatively young man compared to past presidents. He will be around for a while and we'll have to see his legacy develop first-hand.

No one can stop the Hilldawg train

Most people don't care if she goes to jail or not. Simply failing in her presidential bid would be the worst punishment she could receive.

Plus, like Ford and Nixon, you can claim that accepting the pardon is a tacit admission of guilt.

> (OP)
>Damn, thats a cute girl.
>Name?

Spoopy...

Do you have to actually specify what is being pardoned? Or is it a blanket thing?

If the tranny wants to run for Democrats, she will have a bad time.
Jeb had no chance because of Bush's legacy, let alone his autism

I don't get it... Is that her?

p. sure that's pittsburgh user whom, although tomboyish, I still want to mouthfuck very thoroughly.

Obama has a purely positive legacy because he's black and the MSM. A lot of people would actually applaud him for giving her a pardon because they blame the FBI for being too partisan in this election for indicting her.

Hmm... If this post ends in dubs I'll follow her to find out

She was snapchatting me some vids of her doing headstand a in tiny shorts. I almost busted

In the US, presidential pardons are extremely powerful. President Ford pardoned Nixon for any and all illegal actions he may have committed during his time in office.

Obama could issue a blanket pardon today for every single nigger in prison and nobody could say boo.

Obama will ruin his reputation if he pardons Hillary. Obama is a narcissist, worse than Hitler. Obama will leave Hillary to fend for herself.

>what is pardon-gate?
>Comey was there

link please

He's pardoned literal drug dealers. If that doesn't effect his reputation how will this?

>He's out in 3 months though. What does he care past this election?
He wants to be UN secretary general. He NEEDS to be popular. Funny thing is, the only reason he's looked upon as "fondly" as he is right now is because Trump AND Hillary are so despised

What powers does the UN Secretary General have over the US? What if he just relinquishes control of the US to the UN like he did with ICANN?