Think Skeet is a dick as a kid

>Think Skeet is a dick as a kid
> Realize as I grow up that he was just trying to train Jimmy the way he was trained
Jimmy is such a pretentious prick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4nUlA4_xz8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sodium
>chloride

This Skeet thing is really unfunny and the people who post these threads should feel bad.

not me as a kid, why couldn't this fuck just say salt?

Jimmy detected

>Look kid; customers don't come here because they want to see or talk to you. A lot of them aren't even here because they like our burgers; they're here because they want A burger or because they're hungry and they saw this place before Taco Shack. The point is that you do your job with with a smile and get paid...

>Or that would be the point if you didn't send my only source of income to the sun and now I have to talk to corporate on how I let a bunch of kids work at and destroy one of their chains.

Who was in the wrong here?

Don't you have a stupid invention that'll backfire to work on, Jimmy?

Jimmy made the restaurant able to fly in space and destroy other restaurants with acid(with the customers and employees still inside them). Why would you do this? Why take the time to do that?

Does Retroville not have child labor laws?

shut the fuck up, jimmy.

Sheen was able to become a professor, so no.

>Hires children to work at the restaurant
Skeet is in the wrong.

Skeet's Feet and Seat

Ebin

Nothing wrong with letting kids work as long as it's not an excessive ammount of time.

Child labor is illegal you hillbilly.

State and local laws can differ on minimum age and hours worked. So not all child labor is illegal.

Example child actors

If jimmy is so smart why didn't he get a job that uses his skill set?

Fuck off, Nerdtron

>before my first job
the boss is a big jerk
>after
why is the main character such a terrible employee?

With the cash register you also have to press the buttons to gather inventory information.

t.Jimmy

If I remember right didn't they go through a job search montage at the beginning of the episode, with him and each of his friends suggesting where they should all apply? He did choose a job he was capable of doing at first but the other two shot it down.

Lesson learned, don't get into a job just to hang out with your friends.

Nobody would hire a kid in the sciences.

Reminder that Hugh Newtron did nothing wrong in this episode.

y o u r e s u p p o s e d t o p u s h t h e b u t t o n s w i t h t h e p i c t u r e s o f f o o d o n t h e m

youtube.com/watch?v=4nUlA4_xz8Y

>mfw I posted the original Skeet thread last October and it exploded into a 3 day debate on minimum wage, worker's rights, chemical formulas and Bruce Campbell.

EXCELLENT

He has the mind of an Asian.

God I wish I could read that thread.

Remember when those asteroid men found the floating restaurant and imprisoned everyone when they were all tiny?