Recently found out I was 1/4 Czech. Now i'm pretty interested ín the way of the Slav

Recently found out I was 1/4 Czech. Now i'm pretty interested ín the way of the Slav.

What happens there and how do I eastern Europe? Why do you all squat and smoke ciggys and ingest pingas all day?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikitravel.org/upload/shared//thumb/5/5a/Central_Europe_Regions.png/600px-Central_Europe_Regions.png
youtube.com/watch?v=K9CgSjQDAvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>EE
>showing mostly balkans

You need to learny map, mate.

czechs are thiefs. Seriously, be careful of your belongings when there’s a czech around.

Also, avoid mountains.

Czech'd

Why you do dis to your brothers? :

Nigga whats wrong with Czechs? I would think they're one of the best (economically) of the slav nations.

I've never understood the amount of Slovenian posters butthurt about Czechs. Most of us see you as that non-country we ride through when we want to get to Croatia.

>commence squatting

Here's central europe

wikitravel.org/upload/shared//thumb/5/5a/Central_Europe_Regions.png/600px-Central_Europe_Regions.png

bad experience with czechs.
They used to invite themselves into people’s houses - kinda like a forced friendship for a free stay during vacation...
And they used to sell worthless shit everywhere, going from house to house.

Tell me Czechbro. Whats it like in your country? Could I possibly shag, gag and hag a grill when I travel there?

/balk/ here, we're not eastern european.

>Slavs
They are more Central European than typical east European Slavic, lot of German influence. Many Czechs here like to meme though and claim they are just celts since they were in that area before Slavs and Germanic groups

Lol what, never heard of this.
I assume that it used to happen shortly after the fall of the communist regime?
Also, are you sure that those Czechs weren't gypsies? The first thing I can kinda see happening, but the second is a distinctly gypsy thing.

lager/pilsener was invented in czech.

the original, called urqell, is still brewed to this day.

Bretty good. Economically it could be better, but then again, we are better than most other Slavic countries while not being rich enough to attract rapefugees, so I guess it's an ideal balance in a sense.
We're all about personal freedom (the most liberal gun laws, some drugs are legal, most people are atheist), but everyone is racist and willing to shit on Islam/rapefugees/gypsies/niggers.
Girls will gladly fugg you if you're white and good-looking.
Beer is great and literally cheaper than water.

>we're not eastern european
Everything east of Austria, Germany, Finland and Italy is Eastern Europe at least that's the stereotypical view

Sounds like heaven on earth. Is the Czech language hard to learn? I'd probs move there if Australia falls for the Chinese meme in 10 years.

>Recently found out I was 1/4 Czech
You mean you had no idea one of your grandparents was 100% pure Czech?

Why do you crazy fuckers drown and die hiking all the time?

slavic languages are a bit weird to learn for an english speaker, but certainly easier than learning chinese.

czech is also easier than polish, i think. conjugating nouns is a headache.

post ur test or it never happened

Are Czechs actually considered Slavs? They seemed too civilized.

>conjugating nouns

>conjugating
>nouns

yes, it is a thing in polish.

For an anglo? I'm afraid that yes, Czech is full of inflections that don't even exist in English and it's ridden with exceptions to rules and exceptions from exceptions to rules. It is fairly logical in most instances if you get used to it, though, and phonetically it is consistent.
All in all, you should make it if you put your mind to the task, but that's true for language learning in general.

My grandpa divorced my nan so never met him. My mum just decided to bring it up once and I got pissed cause all my life I believed I was half Canadian.

Thank god.

It isn't easier than Chinese, actually. Chinese is easier if you don't count writing.
It's called inflection.

in terms of migration and conquest in the early days what are now the south slavs did most of the conquering but in the end we remained puppets for most of our neighbors

poles and russians stand out during many time periods

yes we all share that trait

I dunno, mate, I've never died while hiking.

I recently found out i've got russian ancestry and now i'm being overwhelmed by an urge to bomb my local mosque.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

yeah i got the terminology wrong, but my point is that this is something english speakers just aren't used to having to do.

No, we don't conjugation only refers to verbs by its very definition. It's the equivalent to Czech časování. What you're looking for is inflection.

t. triggered linguistics lover

>tfw your language has 7 cases

>Russians
>Bombing mosques

wew lad

Hey I just want you to know, I hate you and your country. You're like our retarded younger brother, constantly giving us a bad name

Yeah, I know what you meant, but I'm a nitpicker. Anyway, I know an English dude who speaks Czech fluently and when I asked him what felt like the hardest task to overcome for him when learning Czech, he told me it was definitely grammatical aspect.
They just can't wrap their minds around the fact that we don't express it with tenses.

>tfw your language will never have 12 cases and some

talking about it in english doesnt make sense to me honestly

iv talked to czechs before and we get the gist of each other without speaking english

>Retarded
>What is Canada

Enjoy the Chinese migration senpai

>Australian chiding is about chink immigration

Your entire economy is basically run by the chinks

You should start with your car.

youtube.com/watch?v=K9CgSjQDAvE

Cunt how do you recently find out your own heritage
Your own blood is a recent discovery as if it was some shit like cheese fries

I blame these guys.
>

Let's just hope those remaining canadian genes are recessive
Nah actually anglo genes are anglo genes

so what else does interest you

czech, west slavic or slavic stuff

btw are you white becouse if you are some mongrel Chinese halfbreed you arent welcome just saying

There used to be a lot of conquering all over. The difference in your state today is how often you decided to fight against it.

I am half finnish half russian. My gf is from czech. Currently learning czech language. Knowing russian helps alot in it. Felt my inner slav bloom when I spent few weeks in Ostrava. Was disgusted coming back here in finland. This place is full of cucks.

>I found out I'm a quarter something and now my racial perspective has totally changed! suka blyat XD
Why does this happen?

we could rehash history but this aint Sup Forums

i could claim that poland today exists just as a way to punish and take clay from germany

not that there is something wrong with that

This is how Slavs have fun in winter.

So go enjoy life in slav country working twice as much than you would in finland and making one third of the salary.

You may not be eastern European, but Romania is not Balkan either. We have no trace of Balkan mountains here, and the Balkan peninsula does not cross north from Danube.

Canadian isnt a race. Sorry to tell you, you still have another quarter to figure out.

Everything about world isnt about money. I like my job as nurse in ER here. Doesnt change fact that this country is fucked up in many ways. Full of cucks and whiny numales. Worst thing is animal called finnish female ciderwhale.

>/balk/ here
>a leaf

the fuck

Czechs are not Eastern European, they are too faggy and civilized.

>too faggy

Careful not to swell yourself too much with this outstanding masculinity.

I know you don't want to be an Eastern European either, and be closer to your Western masters like the Czechs are, but you will forever remain a HIV-ridden SJW in a fully Eastern European country.

>/balk/ here
>servian diaspora
AHAHSHSHHAHAHAHA

It is a similar situation in thy land, so you have naught to say about us. Ye are striving to boot-lick your masters from EU as we do, too bad we are disposable for them.

Yet I did not fathom thy argument, what maketh them more "faggy".

>thy argument

thine*

>Beer is great and literally cheaper than water.
This

Fuck mate, I was in CZ for a good few weeks and water never once touched my lips.
Absolutely beautiful country, beautiful women, great food, great beer and no fucking muzzies.

The Slavic way?

Be poor as fuck and have low education and iq.

And then be proud of your poverty and low mental capacity.

That's the Slavic way.

Because it's fun. I once tried to swim to Italy using a inflattable matress but I was caught by some pussy Croats on a boat after like hundred meters.

>Yet I did not fathom thy argument, what maketh them more "faggy".

Simple observation.

>Be poor as fuck and have low education and iq.

Russians, who are the purest slavs, are more intelligent and educated than you.

They were ruined several times just this century alone but are well on their way to repair the damage and build a nice future for themselves.

Meanwhile you have become a gypsy slum, with a few meek brainwashed faggots remaining too afraid to do anything to change their fate.

>Russians, who are the purest slavs, are more intelligent and educated than you.

Yeah, it really looked like that when I visited Moscow.

Literally a banana state solely reliant upon oil and gas.

Seems to me that a Slav got upset over my truth-reflecting post

>what thou hast said to the Belgian

I like the posts made by Dc5fNAYL now, wtf!

Although Russians are not the purest Slavs, since the Russian Federation is a congregation of peoples. This is a "flaw" they mostly appeal to, "proving" that Russians are Mongoloid. Of course they are, if he who taketh someone from Tatarstan, Bashkortostan, Chuvashia and many more others by cherry-picking. They never bother taking anyone from Smolensk, Rostov, Yaroslavl or Pskov for example. They only pick the ones from republics or okrugs.

However, although my countrymen seem to hate Russia and I do hate communism as well, it is the country I appreciate the most. Russia hath achieved a peaceful multiculturalism, Mongoloids and Caucasoids peacefully inhabiting the same areas; Russia is the only remaining empire in the world and Russia hath the most powerful army in the world, although many deny it.

This is a funny thing coming from a non-country. Thou hast only cherry-picked "facts". Whence have Belgians become so swollen anyways? Moscow itself hath more history than thy country does.

fuck albanians

go back to your own country you fucking mudslimes.

every does

yeah in the 90s.
I take back what i said in my first post. Although, Czech do tend to get lost/injured a lot in the mountains.

Wtf? Why bring the albanians in a czech thread Ahmed al britani?
Also albanians are mostly irreligious, not mudslims.