COMEY GOES ROGUE - ATTORNEY GENERAL IN FIT OF RAGE

CNN is now reporting that Lynch and DOJ iare going apeshit over Comey.

Tried to stop him but he ignored them.

It's getting spicy lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ0TWq704jk
youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is truly the most entertaining election of all time. I sincerely hope someone here is autistically keeping track of all this and making a documentary

Comey realized Gowdy wasn't going to let him escape alive

Trump must have found a way to keep Comey's family safe from Clinton's hitmen.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ0TWq704jk

Does this fit with the Kim Dotcom theory?

Sinking ship, rats, etc

nah, they got the emails from a sexting investigation because a new zealand shitposter having the evidence would have been too normal for 2016

More like Trump paid off Comey to keep this bullshit running.

Do you believe that she did not break the law?

She's a vile cunt and will go to jail

Who is this Gowdy guy?

Is this Hillary's hitman?

>CNN suddenly becomes credible to Sup Forums

i hope you're joking

Rowdy Gowdy is one of the few vigilantes of justice in congress

Gowdy is the man who personally crucified Gowdy
youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

Comey*

Who cares? If it were Trump you faggots would all be crying foul. This board has become hilariously partisan.
Aw, sounds like you have a lot of pent up aggression.

Stop promoting this fat fuck.

Or Putin paid off Trump and Comey, and a small team of other Republican subversive extremists.

Comey is our Homie~

I think it was everybody else at the FBI that pushed for this. They can't stand Comey or Lynch.

>criticizing others for being too partisan
>i dont care if the candidate i support broke the law

um ok

>>Tumblrgaf

You can always try again in 2020 with another dem candidate.

Republican Congressman that heads up one of Benghazi investigation on Clinton. He's had to deal with her kikery and influence in trying to investigate her AND IS NOT FUCKING HAVING THAT SHIT!

>Who cares? If it were Trump you faggots would all be crying foul. This board has become hilariously partisan.

A lot of people care. People who care about the law care. People who don't want a career criminal who has sold out our country care.

If Donald Trump was sold access to government favors to foreign countries, spread our classified secrets out for the world to see, and was a self-serving globalist, we would not be supporting him.

Whoa, really activated my almonds thanks for correcting the record. Most people just want the truth and corrupt politicians locked up. Fuck off with your partisan bullshit, cunt.

>has become hilariously partisan
hahahahahahaha
aaaahahaha

Kim Dotcom theory just makes sense.

>Who is this Gowdy guy?
Nigger spotted, throw yourself into the oven, AFTER Correcting The Record !

Except Trump never did those things. Not even a false equivalence. That's just a joke response.

You are being investigated for a crime.
>If you committed the crime, you wouldn't want to be investigated!
Yeah, dipshit, that's why I don't commit crimes. Fuck outta here with that shit.

THIS. cuz as soon as its over I would like to watch said documentary!

Kek this

Lynch plead the 5th in the Iran ransom deal she would be wise to keep her head low.

No we should. He's thrown out the program that tracks us ALL. more attention should be given to it

Seems to me Comey realized he was going to be the fall guy in all of this. FBI working the case had made it known they would testify against him if called to the stand. He probably decided that he was not going down for all this shit.

Team Autism is kicking the shit out of Team CTR ittn they?

Comey is just putting his thumb on the scale. This is the shit Hillary has to deal with, misogynistic Republicans who will do anything no matter how corrupt to keep her out of office. there needs to be a law against interfering with an election and not being able to charge or investigate someone running for office

TOP KEK fucken saved. Have my own creation. Not quite as good unfortunately.

Kek

Someone edit this to replace emails with 302s

Yeah, with his bankrupt company. Billionaire my ass.

Oh wait, which lies are we telling?

I'm so sick of this email shit. I said in another thread -- do most people all up in arms over this even know the difference between a private server and Facebook Messenger?
It's about trust. Do you trust that the Secretary of State kept our interests in mind in the course of her tenure or not? Was there anything that happened that was directly attributable to her use of a private server or not?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
So tired.

Why do you waste your life shitposting

A-Leppo?

>This board has become hillariously partisan.
Missed opportunity right there. No shekels for you.

No matter how all of this is going to end, Comey won't survive this politically. He's done.

I think the FBI went around Comey's back. He seemed to be being a good goy for Hillary and was going to let her slide.

Loretta Lynch seems just another completely corrupt """lawyer""" who butters her bread off race-baiting. Fuck her, she was leaking intel to the Clintons while talking about MUH GRANBABBIES.

We went from Jackie Kennedy and her poise to Betty Ford and her struggles to Nancy Regan (sorry Roslyn, you were pretty much a good wife and that deserves its own credit) and her astrologers and "Just Say No!" to Barbara just being there to Hillary -- accomplished woman in her own right. And honestly, the FLOTUS has never been the same since her. They've had to vet themselves. Show they had more to offer than re-doing the Oval Office (well done, though, Jackie O -- what a woman!

>Sup Forums hilariously partisan

As if it ever was non partisan faggot. Its a anonymous image board where we don't have to feign virtue or empathy.

You have to go back.

>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
holy fucking reddit

get the fuck out of here

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I KNEW HE WAS OUR GUY HE WAS JUST WAITING UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE TO REPLACE HILLARY

>it's about trust.

yes, i agree. i don't trust hillary clinton and it's implied that her mishandling of classified information (felony) is so extensive that she actually leaked SAP information she wasn't even entitled to read in the first place (high treason)

this is not about her "talking on messenger" it's about dead soldiers.

>Do you trust that the Secretary of State kept our interests in mind in the course of her tenure or not?

Of course not.

It has been proven over and over again that she was far more interested in her own agenda of lining her pockets than she was in the interest of the American people.

woman living her life on her own terms was an enormous threat to them, and obviously still is.
I will be SO HAPPY to vote for her! And Bill? You better have those stupid fucking cookie recipes ready for the home-maker magazines. That shit started because of your wife. Now you get to end it.
WHITE CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA NUT COOKIES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid "traditions" that came of that one comment. It irks me to this day. It will always irk me. Woman said she used her mind, and followed it to her calling. But that wasn't the slop they wanted. They wanted brownies and dress sense. They wanted what perfume she wore.
As if that's a fucking contribution.
How much of an ornament are you? And how will you be a better ornament than your predecessor? WTF?

So, would the attorney general shill for me if I was under FBI investigation, or does Hillary get special treatment compared to use common folk?

Oh baby baby this is getting good.

lmao

You realize that it is the job of the congressional oversight committee to investigate corruption? Hillary is being investigated because she looks corrupt, acts corrupt, and there is evidence that she has been/is corrupt.

It is the FBI's job to do the investigation. It was revealed through leaks that unanimously the agents working the case wanted this to be taken to a grand jury based on evidence found. But Comey (his brother was given a job by the state department) and his second in command (wife given 500k by Clinton Foundation and Clinton backers) decided that there was "nothing to see here". Agents leaked that if they were called to the stand to testify against their own leadership on this issue, they would gladly do it.

Comey is doing this because he doesn't want to be a fall guy for the Clinton's corruption and realizes that not even the FBI would support him.

Why do you waste your life shitposting

>Seems to me Comey realized he was going to be the fall guy in all of this.

There's no motivation like self preservation. Something was going to lead to his ass getting shitcanned or worse, and he had to make a move immediately.

The FBI were the good guys after all...

wtf? i love austism now

howbout we just don't want corruption in the highest levels of government? trump is not corrupt, hillary is a criminal and she's going to jail and it's going to be marvelous. you are a stupid reeereee who can't handle the truth.

can't tell if joking or a complete fucking moron

If it were? But it is not.

>nerd virgin
I can't wait till the CTR funds dry up

its a smart move he will be safe under trump
under hillary who the fuck knows, she'd get him fired and then he'd be in a ditch with a noose and 3 bullets in his back from suicide

Thank you for correcting the record.

>trusting the government

He clearly was serving his masters, the Republican Committee chairs. Comey is a disgrace. He should step down immediately. He created this situation in July by smearing Clinton while announcing no charges could be brought. Now he's out to save his butt at our country's expense. He is no public servant. He has to go.

I care you liberal nigger

I am stroking my white cock to your pain
Uhhhhhhh
I came all over your face
Mmmmmm
Thanks liberal

this so much this

Being tied to a child sex offender just 11 days from an election. Next week i expect a big Trump rape trial surprise because what the FBI has will expose the child sex rig the Clintons are part of. Democrats project their crimes onto others. Its all about to be exposed so expect them to smear Trump as much as possible. they kow the jig is up.

called it

I think Comey realised that his position was unholdable. Best case scenario for him became that Trump won and he helped indict her, while before best case scenario was a cover-up. Things changed, too many leaks happened.

Let's hope he will go for it completely now to be able to indict her inbetween her election and start of January.

So was Comey /our guy/ all along? He was just playing 4D chess to get Clinton busted.

The best thing to come our of SC since a cannon ball in April 12th 1861

>board has become hilariously partisan

This is a board that has spent its entire existence, through three different iterations, praising and defending the nazis. Not just like ironically supporting Italian fascism but saying 'the holocaust never happened but I wish it did'. A board that summoned demons to spread Ebola in Africa, and supported Ron Paul specifically to pull away from Israel. I don't know which way you think this board is but it has always been a bastion of reactionary right wing thought.

Typical politician, just answer the question. What designers!?

>masters

He's only doing this because the FBI are in revolt for the original investigation

He has ties to the Clinton Foundation

He's a Dem lackey if he's a lackey of anyone

>become
Sup Forums has always been rightwing as fuck you cocksucker.

Telling the truth != smearing

Obama's hands were forced by Wikileaks and thus he has no choice but to throw Clinton under the bus and Lynch is going to be joining her.

Those 33k of emails are bad, very bad. Things like her actually staging the Benghazi attack and massive interference in numerous countries elections along with knowingly arming ISIS. Obama knows of the emails and is implicated in them.

Obama is going to save his own skin and thus has no choice but to act.

An incompetent FBI director and a sex freak dominate the headlines of a presidential election. The nation weeps..and somehow, this is actually hurting one candidate, who has basically no connection to this story, in spite of what people initially reported. Trump's chances are back at nearly 20% on 538.

Yes and no. No one would have predicted that the chain of evidence would come from NYPD's cyber crimes division whose prosecutor is very anti government corruption.

I think there was an internal power struggle and Comey decided to save himself.

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

Lol

I tried to read this, but somehow my mind eradicated all memory of what you wrote before I reached the end. This happened at least twice.

I gather that you like housewives, or something. Well, great. Please stop talking about it.

I've noticed a lot of people suddenly saying "double down" lately.

I really think we are just controlled opposition.

>Who cares? If it were Trump you faggots would all be crying foul. This board has become hilariously partisan.
Newfag detected

I'd like to see what Netflix does with it in about 10 years, after the dust settles. Needs time to marinate and let all the details, memoirs, etc be written.

I wouldn't be surprised if his staff is enraged at him.
Not because he sent a letter to congress (his explanation makes some sense), but because in his memo to his staff he actually said there's a good chance that a brief letter could be misunderstood. I'm sure his staff is thinking "God, so you couldn't be bothered to write a longer letter? Both sides hate us now and that's not what the FBI needs"

My names comey you don't know me gonna re-open that investigation gonna get assassination by hillarys croneys

so how would throwing clinton under the bus save himself from wikileaks publishing those?

seems dumb

The NYPD brought him the emails. It was either control them or give up.