Reminder That Trump is Down 3-8% in Every National Poll

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/29/abc-newswashington-post-tracking-poll-ten-point-swing-donald-trump-four-days/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
theblaze.com/stories/2016/10/29/poll-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton-are-in-a-statistical-tie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>every

What about LA Times poll ?

THAT DOESN'T COUNT

>Reminder That Trump is Down 3-8% in Every National Poll that i care about

> Reminder That Trump is Down 3-8% in Every National Poll That Shows Him Down 3-8%

>National Poll
you mean polls ordered by hillary?

Reminder That Every Poll Oversamples Democrats By At Least 10 Points

DELET THIS

> had romney up by 8
Yeah I feel safe saying I don't care

Ah the usual pol denial lol

You mean that Trump isn't the candidate under criminal investigations by the FBI?

yeah, it's literally impossible for someone to come back after being this far behind

>what is oversampling?

Quit while you still can CTR

Reminder that every national poll samples in the range of +9 to +34 Democrat.

Reminder: dems are oversampled 8-16% and her lead is still slipping

Kay babe.

WE MAGA NOW!

sage

Oh, you mean that same poll that now shows trump up 10 points from there? breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/29/abc-newswashington-post-tracking-poll-ten-point-swing-donald-trump-four-days/
Reminder this swing was BEFORE the fbi reopening of the case
Good try, shill.

Trump's ignorance of ECON will collapse America.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

>considering polls
>ever

Just a reminder it was 12-15% a week ago B^))))))))

Election was over when Trump won the nomination. Media tried to suck as much cash from Candidates as possible with the "its so close" narrative. Now the Dems are planning on what to do in 2020.

simple correction that they are actually neck and neck in the polls. and that's with the likely oversampling.

theblaze.com/stories/2016/10/29/poll-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton-are-in-a-statistical-tie/

You are a loser and i am sure you are a loser in real life too.

Better kick the shilling into top gear since Clinton just got hit by an FBI bomb

You guys are so obvious

3-8% is pretty much the margin of error and it's pretty close when taking in factors like Hillary not replicating the turnout of 2008 and 2012 Obama (especially with black voters) and Trump not replicating the 2008 and 2012 Republican candidates.

Trump is within 2 points when you average the polls and those numbers are from before the new FBI news broke

no polls that /pol rigs

Thanks time magazine! :^)

James Comey would not have re-opened the investigation into Hillary Clinton this late if he still expected her to be his next boss. He is only doing this because he now knows his next boss will be Trump.