Trump Vs Clinton Epic Rap Battles of History

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbryz0mxuMY
Who won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ampRuisxBcw
youtube.com/watch?v=U2Zxc4WuJ6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sxKcEsT9qLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good comedians can take jabs at both parties without letting their own bias shine through. But then again, ERB can hardly be called comedic.

I didn't even watch it and I know it's shit.

You did :^)

0:53
DRUMPF BTFO!

The jews.

DRUMPF GOT BTFO

When did MLK and Hillary ever meet?
Oh they just shook hands once, when he was passing by, according to Clinton herself. Nice.

I wonder if blacks know that she campaigned for Barry Goldwater who was pro-segregation.

Lyrics are biased for Clinton.
Both impersonators were bad.
I understand that they wouldn't want to depict a woman getting slapped.
I rate 30 of 75.

Why hasn't Sup Forums made a more accurate rap battle? I know some of you are talented that can make this happen.

I'd love to hear it in a smack format. see video for what the fuck im talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=ampRuisxBcw

This isn't a cringe thread

it's hard to believe how many idiots let these videos form their world views

Most outlets of entertainment are left leaning. Why is everyone surprised?

I'll admit, I find a few of their stuff entertaining, but when I saw that they made this, there was no doubt what it would be like to me.

I mean, just go back 4 years and look at their Obama vs Romney one. It was obvious that they knew nothing real and buy into all the propaganda.

It's not cringe. It's real nigga shit.

>Washington order Shillary to win
>Le trump is le evil Xd

None of them are old enough to vote though.

Actually was more balanced than I was expecting. At the very least they didn't gimp his lyrics. They didn't present him as a pathetic slob or as a temperamental baby like heavily biased sources do. They obviously think of him like a villain but at the same time they gave him at least a little bit of respect.

Honestly its the best that could have been hoped for.

>balance
Where is the balance for when Abraham Lincoln tells Hillary to beat Trump, a so-called "dummy"?

I must have missed that verse, since it was at the very end.

>Epic Rap Battle
>Epic
>Current Year

I watch this from the previous thread. It's this youtube's channel impersonation of SNL's Alec Bladwin's imperson of Trump impersonation Alec Bladwin as Trump.

At the end Lincoln randomly appears demanding you to vote for Clinton

Best rap battle coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=U2Zxc4WuJ6Q

This one is also good, although also anti-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=sxKcEsT9qLM

Fuck off Nice Peter, don't come shilling your videos here just because they're 6 years past their peak of popularity.

Somehow after Tina Fey dictated Alec Baldwin's propaganda impersonation to SNL, progressives are depicting Trump as angry old jewish guy

you have to admit the impersonation of trump is pretty good

his lyrics are great too

i guess the audience is supposed to go eww racism but creating jobs tearing down mosques and more police less latinos is fucking great

Unsubbed ERB when they made that fucking pozzed Bruce Jenner vs Bruce Banner vid. Last straw for me. Got tired of their SJW pandering.

Honestly, this whole entire Season has been disappointing, not just the Bruce one.

>Ebin Cuck """Battles"""" Of Memestory
The only good one was hitler vs vader

This has been posted so many times it's really annoying... does anyone find these people funny at all? Like how much lead has to be in your water before you think this is anything but concentrated autism?

You must be 14 and sexually confused

Franklin Douglas vs Thomas Jefferson was objectively hundreds of times worse. He literally apologized for his entire second verse for being white.

The guy who plays Trump looks like a massive douche. It wouldn't suprise me to find a butt plug in his arse.

>Good comedians can take jabs at both parties without letting their own bias shine through.
Theres nothing but bias in erbs videos

what kind of asshole actually watches rap battle vids? i ain't clickin that shit.

>Abraham Lincoln would support Hillary over Trump
People have such a warped idea of who Lincoln was. He would hate Trump, but he'd still vote for him over Hillary.

I did. Didn't watch the video.
I won't click on anything from those beta manlet niggerloving faggots.

He's about 5'4, bald, and chubby. Also a proud feminist. Basically everything Sup Forums memes on about, personified. If he hasn't had at least one dick in his ass this week, I'll shit myself.

All the Shekel Neistat unprincipled floating-through-life-like-a-worthless-dumbfuck liked the video.

More balanced than expected does not mean balanced, user.

If you ignore the words they use the beats are pretty good, especially from Trump. But then, it annoys me that the video is 4 minutes of calling Trump a racist and misogynist.

I can't believe this nasty woman
Making claims of me putting jews in the oven
its not true, your wrong, this I'm certain
I've seen what you do behind the curtain
Podesta, Emails, Sexts, and more
With you I'm gonna mop the floor
You're fired, Crooked Hill
I'm going straight for the kill.