Bullseye has a contract to kill your favorite superhero

How well can they defend against the world's deadliest man?

Bullseye is fucked.

But Hercules isn't bisexual anymore, user.

Herc was never bisexual.
He was always the top.

Good luck.

>superman
inb4 hired by lex luthor and supplied with kryptonite bullets

>My spider sense is tingling! I'll look around nervously and ARghhH!

Mostly fine. Mostly.

BB is a pretty big jobber

Bullseye is really overrated. He is not the deadliest man at all, there's tons of villains who are far deadlier and dangerous than him. At best you can call him the most sadistic villain since he'll casually go around killing tons of people for fun.
Remember that time American Eagle beat the crap out of him?

With a sniper rifle taken completely by surprise yes. Any other circumstance, no.

In the end you have shit taste though.

Wat

>Booster Gold
Guaranteed to be at least fun.

Aren't they still speeding kryptonite bullets?

Granted it was Gargan who I didn't like but how often do you hear about a dog being thrown at someone like a knife?

Bullseye has jobbed to him a few times, but I think taking all of their abilities into account and all other things assumed equal, Bullseye should be able to kill Frank. Bullseye is obviously a better marksman, and his reflexes and other physical abilities also exceed Frank's. The only way Bullseye loses head on is plot contrivance.

You mean Jobseye

They've already fought, Bruce won

Bullseye is fucked... What do you mean our Glorious Supreme Leader DOOM is not a hero?! Are you a traitor to the Crown user?!

Not wrong.

Not really.

>Swamp Thing
He'll be fine

>Doubting best street level villain

Bullseye would skewer your eyeballs with sewing needles if you weren't so boring

lol, now that's what I call live ammunition

>Bad guys get beat up
Holy shit Slowpoke what else is new?

I cannot wait for DD season 3, but I REALLY want them to get Bullseye right for the show.

About as much luck as Black Panther and his combat grapple hold.

Spider-sense

Of course. For you.

bwahahaha, get fucked little bitch

I know Gargan's not a bright bulb, but even he should have put together that no one else could have sniped him with a poodle. He and Bullseye should have had fought over that.

He's going to die

Thats not bruce wayne thats batman silly

Honestly, Cass should just annihilate Bullshot.

Nobody just tries to merc the main man