Wakfu Thread - Poo in Loo Edition

Previous thread Episode 1 subs by the sub team- mega.nz/#F!m9kS3L4D!3kRNkMUYIKFqqT_l0b8aOQ

Raw Episode 1-3 in HD by solo user - mega.nz/#F!lkER3TgC!D1HUBPMiikyuKftevIzjOA

Episode 2 Subs by solo user - mega.nz/#!xGwX2aQJ!C7KB0LPZx8FDO6qW8suOHMFO0wkkMdJ2KDMexh_lId4

Important link with the Wakfu/Dofus downloads - pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

Threads archives since Jan 2017 - pastebin.com/7YP9dGra

Threads archives post S3 premier - pastebin.com/xj9Dfvwi

New Episodes right now streaming-hub.com/france-4-live/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/LTT30Hhw
streaming-hub.com/france-4-live/
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1726430
france.tv/france-3/wakfu/saison-3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Episode 3 playing again, I'm already aroused

Alright, I'm asking again, which is more popular in France, American Dad or Family Guy?

Keeping track of the files so far
pastebin.com/LTT30Hhw

American Dad, but they're almost never on tv anyway

What are the chances of season 3 being dubbed?

What are the chances of season 3 being dubbed by the cast that did seasons 1 and 2?

After episode 2, Elely is my new favorite character. And after seeing her as an adult in episode 3, holy crap, she's gonna be gorgeous.

>dub chances
Pretty solid if the Netflix sign in the end credits is of any significance.

yep!

Episode 4 on air right now.
Full erection incoming.

COCKBLOCKED

FUCK YOU RUEL. YOU RUINED IT.

Amalia wants the eliatrope D

stream?

Well at least Ruel is doing things

Or read the OP for once please.

Well fuck you too, Ruel. It's not like I want them to kiss or anything...

>tfw this is pretty much the final season because Tot doesn't want to work with France Télévisions and if they worked with Netflix they'd lose the rights, and they're the only two networks interested in the series

CUNT HAMBURGER?

>Echo will never have dinner with you.

FranceTV barely gives them any liberties and Netflix couldn't afford a whole season anyway

>inb4 It ends on a cliffhanger with nothing resolved

Just fuck my shit up.jpg

it's a miracle this season was even made

Thats one sexy new loli

watching this with Sup Forums is possibly the first time I've truly been excited in possibly ten years

is this now canon?

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1726430

I guess peopel who are worried this is gonna be another Iop and Co show can be happy that they have downgraded Tristepin to a jobber now.

TOFU MOUTH

>tfw cannot into french

They truly are the Brotherhood of the Tofu now

Peep peep peep peep peep

>yfw you can't understand a single thing going on but you're engaged

Like Tot's baby

eww it just shit on the floor

In how many different animal species have they transformed up until now

wtf is going on in this episode.

Don't you hate it when DM turns the party into animals AGAIN?

>2 lolis
>with tentacle rape

Whoever said this season is gonna turn down the fanservice was a fucking idiot

Hey, that's Kanigroula

Did someone screencapped the almost kiss part?

DARK VLAD NEXT HYPE

>nothing happened
I know I can't understand much frog but I definitely know I can't understand any Tofu.
What the fuck were the loli's yapping about? Stopping animal abuse or some shit?

Yeah, she's explained that the Brotherhood of the Forgotten believes the gods aren't doing their job properly so they want to take their place.
In Osamodas's place, Mishell is mad about all the animal abuse he isn't stopping, and she also mentionned how the Iop god just decided to take vacations.

Damn shit's getting dark

user, please stop posting Tot's family phoros.
Even if it's a joke, it's a bit creepy.

Why are ads in a different language infinitely times more interesting than our own?
Half of the fun are the ads.

oh alright

>dick size jokes
Never change Ankama

Different countries do ads a bit differently, so they actually look kinda novel to you rather than "oh, it's this shit again"

RULES OF NATURE

>Eva and Flopin are having dinner with Echo while the other are getting fucked over and over

SUMMON WITH THE POWER OF THE GOD HAND

does she know that Dally's Iop? or is she talking about Goultard and his tendency to either disappear to do nothing for a long ass time

wouldn't Rubliax be the Devil Hand?

The Forgotten already know about Tristepin being Iop, she's talking about his past life.

Can Flopin be any more of a momma's boy? Why not start sucking on her tity to complete the experience. For a Cra demigod he sure is not acting like it.

Oh my god
They killed Goultard

Can a frog give me a brief of what Oropo and Adamai talked at the end?

No less then Elely is a daddy's girl.

Nah.
They'll get better.

Screencap with the tension between Yugo and Amalia at the kiss?

Of course. Elely is the new Iop wank.

An Iop schlick, even.

Adamai commented how the floor with dark vlad just collapsed and Oropo hope the future iop goddess is fine.

Just about what a brute Dark Vlad is, and how Oropo's will thankfully is the one making the tower stand in the first place so it doesn't fall even after one floor getting destroyed.
Then he said he hopes Elely is alright since its the Iop Goddess he's chosen.

Vaguely translated:
>Oh hey, a floor collapsed.
>It's this Dark Vlad dumbass' floor, yeah. No worry, the tower is safe, I can control it. Hope Elely's safe though, she's important.

GOD BLESS YOU ANKAMA

I'm kind of sad knowing Dark Vlad's mount is dead, and yet he kept it's body through the whole cataclysm and even today he have it by his side

>Yugo we're running out of time we need to /ss/ before it's just /s/

We're back at the Iop show

Thank goodness

Flopin please ... stop being such a mom's boy and do something ....

Raw full hd episodes coming soon

hot

Box solo user, did you recorded it?

Thanks Based Raw user

>zone-tan will never make more wakfu content

any link for episode 4-5

>can't speak French
>episode 3 still has no subs
>next episodes already about to/currently airing
>have to wait a week for professional subs to even know what's going on
Some kind user please get us some subs. Waiting a week just because they want to put it out in a bunch of different languages at once is killing us. I appreciate their work but waiting that long for subtitles is ridiculous. I just want to be able to know what's happening so I can discuss it in the threads. It seems like the sub team is dragging it out for no good reason, at this point some rogue user with broken English will be the hero we need.

thicc

Use a french proxy and go to france.tv/france-3/wakfu/saison-3/

Just learn french or wait dude

Posted this in the last thread, didn't realize it's on p10

>start the first episode
>pinpin lost his hand
>realize I haven't watched the OVAs or don't remember them well

What the fuck did I watch then? S2 ended without the kids and I'm sure I saw episodes of Eva and Pinpin fighting with their kids but it was different animation from the 3 part OVA that's up on YT. There were shots of them saving the kids from falling into a pit and such. Anyone knows what I'm talking about?

>Just learn french or wait dude
r. Sub team who wants to drag this out for attention

Stop what you're doing and watch those OVAs again.

That's the second episode of the OVA watch the third maybe too.

No, I'm just not that desperate.

I got it all figured out.

They need Elely in god mode to reach Ingloriam (as she is the "official" hier to Iop and probably none of the Forgotten had ever met their parents or were openly offered their ancestors' power), so they can become "new better gods", only to realize that actual gods left long ago (sans Iop who went on "vacation") and left the world for the mortals to rule. Add some diary saying "the world belongs to them and they will be better without us fuckups, they do not need godly beings to make it a better place" for the final kick in the balls and Forgotten realize that they are basically applying for a job opening for a company which closed long ago.

You're right, now that I checked the OVAs again I remember watching parts of them. Guess I should rewatch everything

So after Eva's popped out Number 3, how many more times is Tristepin going to breed her?
Yugo and Amalia?
Adult Elely?

the problem is that they upload other subs at the same time too, but it would be better if they uploaded eng first and then add others.
i understand they do what they want to do cause they make subs, but we just ask to post eng as soon as they are finished

Who the fuck takes that long to put out subtitles man. The quickie subs for ep 2 were accurate and not so bad. At least people are able to tell what's going on so more people can discuss it. Sup Forums is an English speaking website no shit people aren't going to know or learn French for wakfu. Rouge subbers will get more affection at this point than the team because people just want subtitles and don't care if they are professional or not because it's better than waiting ages for the sub team to stop dragging their balls.

Not much of a loss