Slavia | Slavic Union

What IF this union/federation/republic existed?

How fucked would the rest of the world be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKxN7jEwsvU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slavia? You mean Russia, right?

pretty sure this already happened, US tore down the walls after a couple decades...

Are you admitting u are not Macedonia?

>no Tsargrad

I like the flag.

Also this song consisting slavs from every country:
youtube.com/watch?v=gKxN7jEwsvU

Why would I not be Macedonia?

We gave the Slavs the Cyrillic Alphabet.

We started all that Slavic shit.

So it's basically Russia plus poland, ukraine and Belarus and other assorted shitty countries... Idk m8, other than slav manpower they don't have anything else going.

Better take Romania's coast to connect Yugoslavia to the rest of Slavia.
Speaking of greater Yugoslavia, taking all Italian lands East of the Isonzo, and take Greek Macedonia as well.

>Greek Macedonia
No such thing buraz.

You mean Aegean Macedonia, which is occupied by the orthodox turks.

Slavic education is on average better than western, given that western education is watered down easy crap.
Besides, Slavs propelled the space race and make countless inventions.

>Why would I not be Macedonia?
>We gave the Slavs the Cyrillic Alphabet.
>We started all that Slavic shit.

Well, I meant the part of Macedonia inside Greece, so we speak of the same thing.

Best solution: give all islands to Turkey, take all of Macedon for Slavia and give Ephyrus to Albania to resettle the Kosovo and Macedonian Shqiptars, so no Albos live in Slavia.

It's impossible because Russians are not effectively Slavs. They were not ruled by Slavs and had no problem to ally with non-Slavs to fight against Slavs. Slavdom is very divided, like Germanics

I like it.

If by slavs you mean Wernehr von Braun and the second world war you're correct.

We can exclude the Russians. But, who'll bring the nukes to the party? As far as I know, no other slavic country has nukes.

FYROM is less Slavic than Romania or Moldova. Turn them red please.

They are more Slavic than Bulgaria, Slovenia or FYROM.

But the Germans put their fighting aside and formed Germany...
Technically, Prussians are originally a mix of balto-slavic and germanic people, not pure Germans
Besides, wasn't Poland ruled by a few foreign houses too? Franco-magyars, Germans, Swedes and Lithuanians if I recall right.

Most countries who had the misfortune to be a monarchy were ruled by foreigners. Sweden even today is ruled by French.

Not at all fucked. USSR was bigger and still fell.

It fell because of a drunk domestic traitor and because of privatization.

>Slavic education is on average better than western,

Haha. This one is pretty deluded

>USSR
There. You said it yourself. I am not talking about USSR. USSR sucked balls.
You Roma people have some beef with Macedonia or what?

The most common thing here: some average or subpar student going outside and becoming an excellent student there.

Fucking hell, we use Italian exam problems as warm up...

Oh and Lomonosov is Europe's best uni in terms of useful fields.

But Poland and Czechia (don't know about southern Slavs) had their own slavic dynasties. Not to mention that foreign houses in Poland-Lithuania were in reality controlled by the parliament

This is true, children are usually enslaved in their school years, learning school subjects is a toil and most of them "hunt" good grades in order to seek self or family validation. Only few know how to shun the system and pick the good information.

I do not bear any grudge, and I don't think thou art the one who hath the right to call me a gypsy, in terms of whiteness, we outclass ye.

Yet you call yourself and your contry after the Gipsies.

UK and France would be fine. Doesnt matter how fucking big you are if you have nukes.

Its like the Ukraine was one big glorious example of getting rid of your nukes. Russia would never of dared to annex Crimea in fear of such a retaliation

It is the other way round, this is a low level bait.

Why isn't Austria part of that union?

They are overrun with Slavscum.

Wow. Just wow. This is some next level shit. Too bad there's literally nothing supporting your statements.

>Oh and Lomonosov is Europe's best uni in terms of useful fields

Hahaha.

How much of a cuck you have to be to completely renounce your national identity? Southern Slavs are pathetic.

please do not

That is my point. Same shit different name. USSR sucking wasn't bc of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and the Ukraine.

Did you lose your national identity since you entered the EU?

>says Wielkie Księstwo Litewskie

>What IF this union/federation/republic existed?

Then you would turn into a corrupt oligarchy wherein the strongest slavic nation abused the economies and resources of the smaller ones, ie the Soviet Union.

I love the idea, and I respect Slavs, but you guys aren't on the same level as Germanics in terms of self-control and lawful administration which is why your empires and any political amalgamations requiring mutual respect between ethnic groups never last.

>Oh and Lomonosov is Europe's best uni in terms of useful fields
What about Prague University? I think it's bretty good too

All we have to do is throw vodka into the sea and you will be too busy chasing the bottles to the bottom of the sea to bother us.

>I love the idea, and I respect Slavs, but you guys aren't on the same level as Germanics in terms of self-control and lawful administration which is why your empires and any political amalgamations requiring mutual respect between ethnic groups never last.
You right bro. I want to fight that. But I'm one in 300+ million.

>FYROM
>identity

c'mon now

Not very, soviet union was bigger and they STILL lost.

Also you would be in civil war within a week.

>self-control and lawful administration

exactly why we're not cucks, while the west is burning

We will, soon, won't be the first time either, same thing happened during commonwealth times.

Pan-slavism is completely cuck theory. As in Slavic union there would be no counterbalance forces to major Slavic power, which at the moment is Russia, therefore you would be no more than satellites of big empire. Just like you were during ottoman rule.

I love these threads my MOST POWERFUL race brothers

Was meant for

Fuck off. We had to deal with this shit for 40 fucking years and we're not going back to that.

at least you won't be full of niggers.

But, if you don't want to join, where do we go for cheap sex? I fucking hate Hungary man.

Why would the rest of the world be fucked? Almost all of those countries are dysfunctional

If you can't get cheap sex in your own fucking country, then you don't deserve it. I'd recommend killing yourself, maybe you'll get reborn in a better place.

We get it for free over here.

>but you guys aren't on the same level as Germanics in terms of self-control and lawful administration

It has downsides and upsides. Take a look at current germany. Jews told them to literally commit nation wide suicide, and they are doing it.

What you described might be as well just being good goy.

let me paste nice description of "german soul" that other user posted on Sup Forums today:

German byzantinism:

1. Moral dualism (positivism, law apart from ethics)

2. The government treats the state as its own property and doesn't care about citizen rights

3. Religion controlled by the state (caesaropapism)

4. Bureaucratism as a sign of the government's dominance over citizenry

5. State is oriented towards expansionism and militarism

>In Byzantine civilization, organized religion is dependent on the state. In this type of civilization all means are justified to achieve political goals. Politicians follow ethics in private life, but in public they are judged by their skills, not by ethics. The legal government has absolute authority and its orders are not doubted. Germany under Bismarck was an example of that type of civilization

The rest of the worldd would not be too fucked. But the people in those countries would be very fucked.

Unless we exclude russia.

And why do you think we are the targets of the globalists and not you?

exclude russia and the piece of clay that holds an inane claim to independency under the name of ((((""""ᵘᴷ*ᴬᴵᴺᴱ"""")))) and we can talk

You are easier targets. West have been subversed by marxists for 40 years. Entire generations grown knowing just reality that was poisoned by them. Now they are finishing their job.

Slavic countries from the other hand were spared from CULTURAL marxism.

Well and i must admit thet we are much less relevant than germany or uk for example, so we are not primary target (still there are Soros controlled organisation in Poland). But this might change in upcoming decades.

You are forgetting Belorus.

Agreed. Tho Lomonosov is the world's leading uni in terms of maths.

Having courses in arabic and gender studies does not make you better...

OC, rate.

>all of those countries leave eu
>form EEU (Eastern European Union)
>isolate ourselves from the shitskins in the west
WHEN

Slavs are basically the reason why Europe ain't a Turkish pashaluk.

Nope! Fuck Russia.

>Not a group of Gobniks squatting drinking vodka and eating sunflower seeds.

>tfw we'll finally take Trieste back

The problem with it is that it would be dominated by Russians. If you'd skip Russia, it would be Poles. If you'd skip Poland it would be Ukrainians. And so on.

It simply doesn't work. Even Czechoslovakia has split even though Slovaks and Czechs generally like each other and it didn't really have that many problems with functioning.

Will we accept black slavs?

Soon, Ondrej, soon...

>The Bootlipckers of the Balkans and the useless cunts of central Europe stopped the turks.

was my initial thought but I couldn't find a fitting picture. basically wanted to imitate this classic.

>Kaliningrad
>Budjack

>including SWEDEN YES
And fuck you, too, Wojtek.

maybe we should just let serbia annex you after all. You're just a shitty muzzie country anyway.

Most Slavic picture I have saved so far.

>WE WUZ SAVIORS OF EUROPE AND SHIEET

Well, Germany was technically ruled by the Prussians, but it was irrelevant, as Germanhood came first.
Same can be done here.

We have to be practical, alone we are just easy grabs for the bankster-globalist axis of evil.

This is the best idea, but no one ever talks about it, because all the >muhslavia faggots are sucking russian cock

We WUZ!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

Calm down, they'll be there to just pay for everything.

*Trst
And you are thinking too small, we go straight to the Isonzo river. Oh and sack and burn Venice to the ground for historical reasons.

A citizen of Rome in the thread. Ave Putin!

Von Braun was in the US. Soviet space programme was handled mostly by Russians(Korolev, Glushko), with tzarist-era engineer Konstantin Tsiolkovsky being one of the 3 fathers of modern rocket engineering(along with Oberth and Goddard).
It's good when it comes to averages. For example our education system handles math wonderfully in this regard.

Muh Slavia movement is retarded. Western and Southern Slavs > East Slavs.

image for burgers

>it would be Ukrainians.
We would get them with us, because they are part of us.

Whatever, you get the point.

Hello Ivan, you marked us Barbarians, yet YOU FUCKING LEARNED HOW TO READ AND WRITE FROM US YOU VODKA DRINKING FAGGOT!

>Estonia and other Baltic villages not being part o Slavic Union

Also I'm a German in denial so no Slavic Union here in Bohemia is no no and if it would come to it, somehow, I'd go for Visegrad Confederation, as in, Visegrad; Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungaria and Austria.

I like you.

Cyril and Methodius were Hellenes.

No Austria. We don't want a repeat of that.

It exists already. It's name is Russia (plus some minor names depicting some particular westwards areas).

That's like saying that Arnold Schwarzeneger was a German.

Man, no matter where you look on Sup Forums, there's always some Poles being crybaby faggots about long-resolved history. Arrogant, disrespectful, race-traitorous, revisionist crybaby faggots.

Poland was run by military dictators in the early 20th century. In 1920, Poland stole land from Belarus. You gladly made deals and pacts with both of the totalitarian states that ended up splitting your ass up in 1939 when it benefited you. You did, in fact, abuse some of the Germans who ended up in your country after the disastrous Treaty of Versailles.

Prior to that, along with the Baltic states, you have hundreds and thousands of years of examples of backstabbing fellow whites, opportunistic alliances with Muslims, alcoholism, etc etc

Your hands are dirty as fuck. You have no right to bitch and moan. The world is as it is now for some very good reasons. Russo-Ukropians gave the greatest sacrifice in order to save the entire fucking Slavic race from extermination. It is not their individual fault that Stalin, an ethnic Georgian, played you for his own gain. Grow the fuck up.

Vodka is the Gallic drink. We drank Mead.

The point is, without us the rest of east slavs wont join(we wont allow), east slavs are only connection between west slavs and south slavs, thus chances are you will be divided and it will be just western slav union that cant compete even with germany

I don't want to join any alliance that would have us as a member.