Don't worry Drumpfkins, this will only hurt a lot

don't worry Drumpfkins, this will only hurt a lot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPTEVRKASpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yasss, slay the fat orange raper

Those polls dont look good Don :o

i lold when this happened irl

What's it like to desperately fight a losing battle, CTR? Is Hillary offering extra good-boy points for shitposting after yesterday's train-wreck? top kek

Sorry Drumpfkin you picked the wrong thread

We can't afford a big fat orange bigot in our WHITE house!

Not even a good troll. 2/10 will sage.

>6 layers for simple clothing
>no brainspace
>graphic designer

I remember (You)

Reminder that this poster is an ironic edgy child trying to shitpost, not CTR.

Do not respond with accusations of "CTR". All real CTR posters have moved on to greener pastures. We're left with a few niggers trying to troll, do not give them what they want and they will return to /r9k/ and Sup Forums.

We're winning the fight, just look at the polls! What can't you see about that? Just look everywhere, does it not get into your right mind that you Drumpfkins are losing? Yeah that's right, losing? Soros is only going to help us all, don't you want the world to burn? Guess what, we do too!

Starting next week, we're going to track the details of every last "centipede" and "nimble" person here on Sup Forums. And even get violent with them when we come and find them. This is the beginning of the end for the Drumpf support here on Sup Forums and we're going to be declared the winners in the end.

Your time is coming soon. It's going to be a huge victory for Sup Forums when your kind is wiped off the face of Sup Forums and we remain the Hillary board we always were.

Oh I'd better run and hide, because we're coming right for you!

>basement dwelling neckbeard
>achieved nothing in life

Your fat ass is also going to be tracked too ;)

CTR is alive and well, we've taken over Sup Forums via our inside group here. Soon, we'll have it removed of any Trump support because the mods are on our side!

Don't even bother voting, Drumpfkins. Don't humiliate yourselves.

You only think Dump has a chance because you see white trash hillbillies putting trump yard signs outside, but the silent majority supports Hillary and you know it.

It's going to be a landslide, stay at home on November 10th

Don't bother voting on November 10th Dumplets

>desperation

Lol we should kill niggers, why has no one done this. I have mod support on this.,

IM BLUE DA DE DE DA DE DAAAAAAAA

>drumpf supporters hate this

youtube.com/watch?v=iPTEVRKASpI

RIP Drumpfkins, you had a good run though, i'll give you that!

It'll be hilarious when, after all these scandals, after all the leaks and character assassination, Hillary still wins. Drumptards don't get it.

BIGGER BOOT!

Trey Gowdy: Madam Future President, you are hereby charged with and inclu-

HillDawg's Lawyer: OBJECTION! Double Jeopardy! HillDawg can not be charged.

Trey Gowdy: Shieeeet, alright. Case dismissed.

**WELCOME TO THE WHITE HOUSE MADAME PRESIDENT**

No, more like everybody loses. Anybody acting like Hillary winning actually is a good thing should get their head checked.

Trump will only fuck up the USA; while Hillary will take down the rest of us too.

hahahahah this picture is YOU dude!

ctr is too busy running damage control on Twitter and Reddit to waste their time here at the moment.

If they feel confident enough, then they'll come back. When they brigade, they do so in great numbers.

But in all seriousness, you want this jabba the hutt looking orange with the nuclear code? AHHAHAHAhAHahHAHah irl i giggled a bit, sorry.

Your ring leader really loves telling the truth to you guys, huh? HAHAHAHAHAHAH, sorry had to giggle irl.

Get a load of this Kraut.

We've never left ;)

fucking gold

notice how hillary supporters have all the best jokes and memes that trigger the hell outta drumpkins!

>dumplets will ignore this image

Please that's so low tier even the spergs aren't falling for it, next time make something witty or semi believeable

TEXAS IS GOING BLUE, GET THE FUCK OVER IT DRUMPTARD

We've went through this earlier this week. Can't you get that through your silly little mind? You might just be first, kike.

CTR shills just following Nazi master orders, full panic working overtime this weekend. Keep it up guys, how's the damage control going?

Sorry I don't read russian propaganda, please make a concise sentence of what you're trying to say so I don't lose interest, same goes for your poorly drawn comic.

>probably gets his info from faux news

jesus you are uninformed

Texas is WithHer, texans aren't stupid enough to vote for an orange rapist

hahhaa Drumpfkins always ignore facts xDDD

GET OFF MY BOARD YOU CANT EVEN MEME GOOD

Nice try shill, try harder next time, TX is guaranteed red.

BUT HILLARY BUT HILLARY BUT HILLARY BUT HILLARY!!!!

LIZARD PEOPLE! LIZARD PEOPLE! LIZARD PEOPLE!

*kisses putins ring*

Jesus Christ if you're going to bait at least make it believable.

Pretty crappy trolling attempt lad

lol the 50/50s icon is the "really makes you think" emoticon

Getting THAT butthurt by such SPECIFIC claims... It's really (You)! Hahahahaha.

I feel like Scott Adams.

Brb winning election, thanks texas!

ARF ARF ARF, HILDAWWWGS!

Trump is going to win because voters who usually vote Democrats and never Republican cannot stand Hillary so just won't vote. Trump's base is fanatical and literally nothing could make them not vote for him now, majority of white women also back Trump in recent polling. If Trump can pull in the Independents which it seems like he is doing then it's in the bag. Hillary is going to lose against the "worst" ever Republican candidate and it's all her own fault.

Sorry kid, but you're in Hiltown, Hilldawgs only. Nothin personal kid, but we don't like no fat orange rapers 'round these parts.

>Hill's face when mentally ill Drumplets are trying to attack her with retarded conspiracy theorird

If this guy was beating Drumpf in Utah the deep red state i'd feel butthurt and get triggered on Sup Forums too, don't worry Drumpfkin, I feel for you!

We are the only ones who realize how sad Drumpfkins are getting, hahaha HILLDAWGS

b..but Im a retarded drumpfkin whos desperate.. pls let me in so I can sexually assault women and tax evade and marginalise minorities!

CTR is hard at work.

HAHA!

Waa! me losing to a grill.. she's cheating!!! Ivanka, come give daddy some SUGAR!

Enjoy ban for evading Sup Forums filters Drumplet.

look who's revolting against daddy

she just realized her pa is a rapist who despises women

cant wait for november lmao

Bumping your own threads doesn't work dingus

>CTR in charge of original memes

stand down Drumpfie

ima laugh when the whole lock her up movement gets flipped on Drumpf

>their just liberals
Nice try Jamal corporal in chief of the CTR-squad

the sheer butthurt from the alt right will be unmissable

Is whoever is creating these comics trying to get someone assassinated? Because this is how you get someone assassinated.

You won't be on Sup Forums for long Drumpfie!

HillFist

>alt right
>good at memes

LMAO

Well, Sup Forums? Are is she /our girl/?

k

Can Drumpf pull off an entrance this grand?

>protip he can't

Why is my country full of cucks we see paki/nigger filth all the time

It is early April 1945 in the HillBunker, this is full panic desperation mode. Very sad.

I really can't wait for Drumpf the orange raper to suffer the biggest humiliation of his life, and all of his racist bigot fans to cry as well

You should be saging dumbass

That is a nice Ivanka fan art.

It is good thing we have compiled an extensive watch list of all drumpf supporters with all corresponding online profiles, emails, IPs and MAC addresses. Once the election is over you will be dealt accordingly.

Sorry Drumpflets, it's just genetics!

Drumpf is in FULL MELTDOWN mode now. Sad!

Oh boy is that gonna hurt, but there's treason and cyber bullying laws in America for a reason

Sorry your life is so empty and worthless friend :(

the best part is his racist fans are in denial haha! Seven stages of grief much?

mother of america

Whatever you say nerd virgin

>mfw they are actually CTR and they are on fire >xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

I mean, where else would racists/bigots be?

LMAO

love this

Inside the mind of a Drumpflet, can't expect more LOL!

for the win

What is this, all the ctr fags decided to converge on one thread?

Say it with me, Trumpskins

>quite literally no ground game
>has to rely on partisan hackery by Comey in order to even put a dent in Hillary's lead

>people can't have a diverging opinion from mine

Comfy desu

>he isn't being paid by (((Soros)))
>he actually does it 4 free

S
A
D

Reminder to all Hilldawgs; we play fair. We don't use racism, bigotry or sexism in our arguments. We don't resort to ad-hominem like the big fat raper.

Drumpflets are payed by the russians to create propaganda for our cause, we won't have it. On november 10th Drumpf will realize he sold out to Putin for nothing hahahaha