Why are feminist all fat and/or ugly

hm?

Not true. Look at Emma Watson. Are you a misogynist?

Because they wouldn't be feminists otherwise.

look at that dumpy deformed fucking creature

it probably even thinks itself an academic

Isn't it obvious? Women who receive no attention or special treatment from men want to destroy all men.

They're the collective hive mind of the social rejects that didn't get asked to prom... In these psycho's minds, it's not natures fault for making them ugly, it's mens fault for not wanting to fuck them. Go figure...

All these movements are built on jealousy and not much else.

Most of them look male.

You'll noticed that the SJW species contains ugly ''women'' and beta/nu-male ''men''.

They want to drag everyone down because of their own failures.

Better question: Why are all ´murricans fat and/or ugly

Because pretty women have nothing to complain about

I don't understand why people hate Hillary Clinton. I'm guessing it's mostly irrational and based on her husband's past actions.

poverty and the south. Blacks and Latinos tend to be more obese on the whole. In Northern states, being obese is a sign of mental illness/poverty/ignorance. Just thought I'd take some time to clarify, my muslim friend.

Trump is pretty ugly too

Ugh. I have often wondered what OPs pic looks like naked. Who goes down on that? It doesnt look like it smells good. It looks like it doesnt shave anything, doesnt wash things that bleed, and has feet that smell like vinegar. Who can love a thing like that? Who could kiss that mouth with saliva that smells like hot dog water?

Since they're fat & ugly & can't get good men, they turn "feminist", cause "muh body image, "muh fat acceptance" or what the fuck ever they're on about. It's like a closet homosexual spewing hate cause they're secretly gay. These unwanted cunts spew nothing but hate towards men, when really all they want is a handsome Chad to love and support them.

At the very least Emma Watson sometimes actually adresses real feminist issues, like female genital mutilation in the arab world

And then votes for the woman that takes the money from the men that cut of the clits in the arab world.

I said at least. Is she a retarded cunt? Yes, definitely, but smarter than others.

>like a closet homosexual spewing hate cause they're secretly gay

this is apt as fuck

>when really all they want is a handsome Chad to love and support them
Yup. They can get bfs and get married if they want. But they won't be the best looking or most popular guys, etc. So they'd rather chase Chads and maybe get pumped and dumped by them sometimes. And then they'll complain about men being pigs. You can learn a lot about what kind a guys women go for by listening to what she complains about in them. Sometimes it's all bullshit though, lots of feminists are just making a career out of it.

>cant get man
>men dont want your fat smelly ass and vag
>whine about it alone for a while
>find other such fat and smelly women
>join together
>feminism is born

Dont get me wrong....Emmma watsons value to me has nothing to do with anything n her brain.

They're not all fat and/or ugly.
They're all dumb and insecure.
Smart women can be dykes, ugly and fat, but they will never be feminists.
When you want to know who's feminist and who isn't, just pay attention to those details.
T. Person who grew up with a ugly, fat dyke that isn't a feminist because she is too smart for that.

Fair enough

Those aren't feminist issues. The rest of the world stopped doing that several thousand years ago. That's an "Arabs are fucking retards" issue.

feminism is how they cope with being fat and or ugly

Can't argue with any of this. Thank you for the input leafs!

Because the cute ones are too busy to use their female privileges. When they turn 30 they'll become feminists if they're not settled with a man don't worry

Because in society men work hard to win over women. Women use their looks to get men to provide for them. Ugly women have little value to men and instead if striving to improve themselves like /fit/ for example, most of them cry and complain that the world doesn't bend to their ugly wills.

Similarly women love to brag to each other about how great their man is. How he proposed, how he was there for her in her time of need... Etc. Every romantic thing men do for women is just so women can brag to their friends. Women that don't get this attention get bitter at the world and turn to other bitter women to fill the void. This breeds feminism.

There are a few good looking ones but that's because they had some daddy issues.