If Trump wins, Canada may be forced to step in to ensure gender equality, LGBTQ2 rights, respect for Islamic refugees...

If Trump wins, Canada may be forced to step in to ensure gender equality, LGBTQ2 rights, respect for Islamic refugees, and progressive climate change policy.

Just saying. We're keeping an eye on you.

>Canada
>Doing anything

Gr8 b8 m8 8/8.
Fuck off weedman

LGBQT3.14
y tho

The only think Canada keeps their eye on is the cock of the a man trying to take a piss but I've got some fucking leaf distracting me so I shoot some piss in the fucker's face; but that doesn't work because Canada just drinks the piss, gulping it all down.

LBJQT3.13

Just remember, if your enemy kills you, you win.

If Trump wins I hope he invades us.

>Trump wins
>Canada nukes itself

Bring it cancuck

With what army?

>hurrrr G7 states don't do anything

How? Canada has no nukes.

You'll find a way, I'm sure

if "step in" means extending an offer of citizenship for said people, we wholeheartedly accept.

Cmon you are matter much less than us and you think you can make the POTUS listen to you?

Trudeau: Accept 2M refugees or else
Trump: Or else what
Trudeau: I... I... I'll call you a raycist

God fuck off

We can make them

When I said "step in," I of course meant that we would issue a formal written complaint. We Canadians don't like to let disagreements get to that point, but if necessary the letter will be issued. And it will be strongly worded.

a war between Canada and US would be more humiliating than France and Germany in WW2.

USA nuke canada when?

saged btw

If you step in, we win.

If Trump wins I'm moving to America.

Fucking leaf
Day of the rake when?

We will send in the police the detectives the national guard everything in our power to get you leafs off the internet NOW NOW NOW NOW!

dead tree sheddings

You faggots try anything and canada will fall into the ocean!

I honesty don't understand why a lot of people get really scared about him with this topic, even though he did say Roe v Wade would most likey be overturned because of who appoints to Supreme Court, it would then become a state matter for states to do what they please and I feel that's actually the best way.

>Trudeau: I... I... I'll call you a raycist. Sorry.
FTFW

Contact the CIA

Post yfw when Canacucks take in all the illegal immigrants that trump deports

>Refugees moves in
>Plenty of news about them going full hijad, raping people and the likes
>B-But t-they n-need help

>a war between Canada and US would be more humiliating

The humiliation would come from the fact that a big portion of the country's population would join with the US in the fight.

May need to build a northern wall while we're at it

Guys, I'm not gay but I wish for Trudeau to sodomize me. Fucking beautiful.

>.4% of the world's population(and their "allies") bully others through guilt and shaming to the top.
This is how SJW work.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

just keep your leaf eyes off our asses fags

>you too, Trudeau

thankyou for predicting im too lazy to gogle

I'll wear my MAGA hat to trigger the protesters when he makes his first official visit to Ottawa.

Light-hearted, flag-based shitposting is the best thing about pol

We will nuke ourselves with weaponized sodomites, armed jihadis and the peaceful, yet slightly uncomfortable slide into self-hatred and nihilism which is made easier to handle with our high-powered, gluten free, organic marijuana.

don't worry USA can build a wall on each side if they want.

This is the most true thing I have ever read.

our country is fucking stupid and an international joke. give it a rest butt fag

This

Imagine the hordes Canada will let poor into the states. We must build the Hadrian 2 superwall

Sounds to me like you have a piss fetish.

>LGBTQ2

It's LGBTQ2+, and yes the plus is important!!

Well if trump wins my country is going to get flooded with all your libcuck limp wristed faggots, it's a trade off, get rid of them in exchange for a few red blooded Canadians, or keep your libcucks. One or the other.

Did you just assume my nationality?

>Trump wins
>Justin condemns America
>Gets annexed

I cannot fucking wait.

You and what Army?

>Country with a population less than California
>stepping in
O I AM LAFFIN

>Trudeau begs every country with nukes to nuke Canada
>They're only too happy to help
>Trudeau and his equality cabinet are safe in a bunker hearing the bombs go off and feel the aftershocks
>"Ladies, gentlemen, xes and xers, I can officially say that we have won!"

This is why you Americans are so salty. You are forced to live in a tight space with a bunch of niggers. Meanwhile the only thing you Americans have to make fun of Canada for is Toronto.

>>"Ladies, gentlemen, xes and xers, I can officially say that we have won!"
But they will. I understand this is a well-known meme at this point but the use of nuclear weapons is political suicide on the side of the aggressor.

1. SJW Army of Canada marches into USA
2. Population of rural Washington, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, northern Minnesota, Wisconsin, the U.P., shoots every single one of them.
3. Two nations' problems are solved.

Canada do this

please make some aggressive actions agaisnt us. we need an excuse to wipe you off the map and make some room for Disneyland: Tundradome

DO NOT FUCK WITH US BURGERS

>We

Stop roleplaying as if you have power in your country. You're a fucking weeb virgin loser.

WHO LOVES CANADA?

>Canada will become the new emuland.

America is going to dump all the unwelcome degenerates into your shit tier society.
Fucking beautiful.

YOU BURGER DRUMPFKINS ARE SO INTOLERANT!!!!

Where my Hilldawgs at??!?

>Trudeau tries some passive aggressive bullshit like mobilizing the entire Canadian military at our border for "training exercises"
>Trump must respond to this aggression
>invades Canada, surrounds their limpdick army, and demands they surrender their weapons, vehicles, and clothes
>send them all back in their underwear
>sell spoils to fund the Northern Border Wall

Don't you want to have us kill at the LGBTQ2 because you want them to win?

>If Trump wins, Canada may be forced to step in to ensure gender equality, LGBTQ2 rights, respect for
>Islamic refugees, and progressive climate change policy.

>Just saying. We're keeping an eye on you.

Yeah, stop looking at us you creep

Not an argument.