LIBERAL TEARS THREAD

ITT: we post tears from the fallout of yesterday's bombshell

How about no.

This is a non story. Voters don't care about stupid emails anymore.

Why isn't HuffPo out of business yet? Do people unironically believe that rag?

>voters dont care about stupid emails anymore
ayyy i thought CTR had packed their bags by now.

LOL

t. CNN

Wew my lads the record is corrected

isn't shep gay?

>do your job
>muh abuse!

It's time we reel back voting rights for women and blacks.

It's likely.

This is what you do with your Saturday? Waste it on a loser commie cunt?

there is nothing better than liberal tears, they are so genuine. even though they are constantly whining anyway you can spot the real tears when you see them.

where's don lemon? literally the stupidest person CNN has ever employed

>Comey belongs in prison for helping the republicans!
>Trump threatening his political opponents with jail undermines our democracy!

Tip top kek

I wonder whether they've set up an excuse for Obama to pardon Hillary.

For once a

B A S E D L E A F

Reminds me of Bernie.

The entirety of the Military is very interested in what happened with those emails.

Everyone clapped when they heard they re-opened the case on Hillary's emails.

If Hillary took the white house, she couldn't get a single branch of the military to follow her orders.

A lot of news agencies like this are in the red, as in they don't make a profit, but are artificially propped up by donors who wish to push an agenda

You will never be this mad.

June 7th was the day in which Democrats defended Comey and loved him more than abortion. Now they hate him more than freedom.

Checked... Also, good luck with that... lel

>Canada is nice

no we don't want more leftist trash up here

You a big dumb retard

Also sorry for samefagging but...

(((REBECCA)))

Must be nice to have the privilege of getting applauded for saying shit like that in public, as opposed to getting ostracized.

>If you would rather have a racist maniac as president than a women, have at it
It's amazing to see people who are so psychologically subverted with ideas of cultural marxism that not only do they think a woman could be as good a leader as a man but they actually think that just by definition a woman would be a better choice than a man

>YA THINK?
Literally blog-tier.

>I'm going to Canada!
>Europe!
>Mexico sounds nice right about now
kek, at least msleen35 is consistent with his libtardedness.

Fpwp

[removed]

>I won't be able to take 4 yrs of him.
Try 8, faggot.

We are gonna need a bigger oven

>"I don't get it, Trump said a few mean things! Why are we focusing on somebody who the FBI is investigating for potentiality leaking classified information! REEE!"

They really are losing their shit. Is it time for the beast to consume its self?

APOLOGIZE

Sufferage was a mistake.

My parents aren't even voting anymore and they were sucking Hillary's cunt two days ago. I told them to write in for Bernie, jej.

Is that a green screen?

>"Refugees Welcome"

>feinstein's opinion on anything
I'm about to vote yes on the marijuana proposition just because she told me to vote no.

The lighting makes me want to say yes but the shirt makes me think it's not

DAMAGE CONTROL

>A kike is against legalizing the herbal jew

What's their game?

leave bret out of this

>Everyone clapped

Fucking Americans

Kill all small growers and make it GMO produced by Bayer with chemicals all over the weed

The only thing (((they))) dont want is people growing weed in their back yards and becoming independent

beating a dead horse, but it amazes me how these people can't look at basic facts, Hillary's pattern of deception, lies and corruption, but then claim there is just nothing here and it's all people being mean

Lawdy lawd

Here they go with their "curse donations".
>I did $200. Match me!
>I did my usual $30 weekly. #ImWithHer!

Same thing they did with Bernie. Why does Hillary accept donations from people anyways?

But it's the polite this to do, you maple muncher

I bet she "powers through" this.

>Pssst relax man, what's the worst that could happen?

Listen, it's just part of our rich and vibrant culture. You wouldn't understand. How dare you judge us.

Well said, fellow hacker.

Pretty epic burn DESU bruh, I think Drumpf is well BTFO this time. Ha-ha!

You work on Saturdays? You only get 1500 a month take the weekend off

>That passive aggressiveness

Literally every time. If someone replies and calls her out on being a retard I guarantee she would call them "honey", "hun", "sweetie" or some other word to that effect.

The best part is she'll be the last woman who has a chance at being President for at least 25 years.

>mfw the Democrats put a transblack, transabled, transsexual of Middle Eastern descent up for election in 4 years to try and get that pity vote
>mfw it's too late because President Trump will destroy the rampant Marxism within 6 months of taking office

This is too glorious.

Somebody needs to beat some respect back into this woman. Fucking cunt.

Has anyone got the WTF FBI pic also WTF I HATE THE FBI NOW

He's right, though. People have been hearing about Hillary's e-mails for 2 years straight. It's not even a factor anymore.

But he's a gay nigger! Be nice.

I love watching the shills and media scuttle around like cockroaches. It's delicious.

You might not care but loads of people still do

So this was the October surprise?

meh.

I doubt the investigation will finish by January 20. Can't pardon her if she hasn't been convicted yet.

>mfw the butthurt will only continue to intensify

These fucking retards are voluntarily giving their own money to Hillary Clinton?!?!?
Excuse me whilst I pass out laughing...

Just wait until the Wikileaks November surprise :^)

They basically want to get Monsanto to grow weed that will make the population more... pliable. So many people smoke weed. It's the perfect delivery system.

That's why I only smoke all-natural homegrown.

Top story about Trump, they are looking for anything to change the subject. And remember the time Hillary met a polling atation manager in a swing state?

replaced based neutral Bret with Don Lemon

This wasn't a planned October surprise

It's still really funny and amazing though

kek

mind your own politics, fucking leaf.

OMG guys, I just found this authentic leftist, who's writing poems about the election. Check out the butthurt tears coming out this fags butthurt teary butt.

Skeleton Party

It has been a ball, ~ like violent fun, ~ rupturing my ~ nasal cavity ~ meat balloon ~ The dj is dust, ~ we were never so ~ classy for ~ strings and ~ horns ~ Stale shrimp is green ~ not the green of peace ~ the green of bacteria ~ and rot ~ the green smell ~of wild putrefaction ~ Green like the day ~ I threw out my first ~ stock of broccoli ~ I am weeping for ~ our emaciated future ~ You probably ~ think it makes ~ me a pussy, ~ well just wait ~ it all might be tougher ~ than you think ~ Action man, ~ Action man, ~ Give me another Explosion ~ I'm beginning to think that I am ~ an Explosion ~ The future is an explosion, ~ I suppose ~ It is a sad day for those ~ who can see the future ~ when the blind start leading ~ the triple eyed. ~ My third eye is not opened, ~ it is on fire, ~ a sharp azure flame piercing my forehead ~ It's like a thumbtack in my forehead, ~ right between the eyes, ~ We are dancing, dancing, ~ we are skeleton bones, ~ we are dancing to dust, ~ we are ash, we deserve ~ to be ash... ~ ...I'm afraid ~ On the other side of this heavy fire door is ash, I want to ~ leave this party. ~ Fucking desperately ~ But I don't want to go home, ~ there is no home, ~ there are no adults, ~ where are all the god damned ~ adults, ~ I want to be an adult, ~ with other adults, ~ but I know, ~ that this party ~ this eternal high school ~ of the spotless reflection ~ will never ~ end

wow someone tried to break the law and got caught and arrested? Case closed

>Trump is rayciss
>Canada
>Europe

Even whiter countries
Fucking hypocrites, except maybe msleen35
Even then it'll probably be a rich, white, Mexican neighborhood

Bret Baier may need to get his ears pinned back, but I think he's one of the good guys

Heheh

What will huffpo do when Trump wins?

^^^THIS^^^

Payback is a bigger bitch than Clinton ever dreamed of being

Whoa what the fuck what happened is the email investigation reopened or something I've been out of the loop

Yes. Too many women suffrage at the hands of the patriarchy every day. END SUFFRAGE NOW!

I think we're on the right side of history, lads

infighting

>"FUCK YOU"

Why didn't we push this meme on twitter instead of the daughter crap? Something like #writeInBernie or #BernieCanWin with some fake electoral maps...

if you actually read the top comments on any (((article))) they have you wiññ guarantee rage

checked

>bombshell
I am surprised that Comey is such a shitty partisan hack. I thought he had some integrity.