What does Sup Forums think about Infinity Train?

What does Sup Forums think about Infinity Train?

youtube.com/watch?v=oY6kfVWv01k

Other urls found in this thread:

oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/160042036792/hey-so-about-infinity-train-is-tulip-trapped-in
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It got canned because the creator admitted it was plagiarized from an old video game.

story?

Really?

source

it and Twelve forever were a couple of my favorites
the fact that they both got passed up for fucking Apple and Onion makes me fucking sick

Dude apple and Onion is really good. Just a good silly cartoon.

Stop posting about this failed pilot every day

It's a joke
oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/160042036792/hey-so-about-infinity-train-is-tulip-trapped-in

Let me know when Zone makes the 15 minute animated adaptation.

go fuck yourself in the mouth with a shotgun

it was really bland, the characters aren't very interesting, the train doesn't have much going for it as a mysterious environment, and the artstyle is as generic as you can get.

If they pick up a pilot, i would prefer it to be either Twelve Forever or Danger Planet

Ay fuck you mang

>What does Sup Forums think about Infinity Train?
I think you need to stop spamming these threads. We already talked the shit out of it when it came out, and it's pretty much unanimous that it's uninspired, pretentious garbage. CN isn't going to pick it up, no matter how visible you try to make it.

stop making these threads

>le quirky magic realism show
Is it 2013 again?

Yes.

too randumb.

Terrible pilot, rightfully canned forever

FART CART LOL

Saw the pilot. I liked the voice acting a little, but not much else. I'm not a fan of shows that give themselves an excuse to do literally anything because of magic/dreamworld/alternate-dimensions/etc. It's better to have the constraints of a logical universe to forcing some creativity from the writers to keep things interesting while working within those constraints. Having a universe where literally anything can happen doesn't always come off "LoL RaNdUm!!1!", but that's a very serious risk.

I liked Tulip's characterization and am very curious about where it could go.

But it wasn't very impressive otherwise.

Wouldn't mind it being a series tbchwyf

>rightfully canned forever
>because it hasn't been picked up immediately
well memed

The "morbid" half of the little ball-bot was pretty fucking stupid and unnecessary, but other than that it's pretty decent.

Way better than some of the other shit we've been getting, anyway.