WHEN IS THIS FAGGOT COMING BACK...

WHEN IS THIS FAGGOT COMING BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hopefully never.

fpbp

/thread

Why is the staff of this show so hellbent in shoving their annoying humans down our throats?

And why was Wanted so underwhelming?

I want to turn Steven into a cum dump and make Connie watch.

fuck off Lapis

CN is saving it for November so it can air the same time as Star.

sauce?

I hope he does. The shitposting produced some gems.

Whats with the meme of Lapis molesting Steven?

Next episode is a 5-part bomb titled "Changes"

The crystal gems warp to homeworld and find something very disturbing.

3 townie episodes, 1 episode where steven cries. Something stupid happens, steven gets a new power, they return to Beach City.

Also it's airing Valentine's Day 2018, with another hiatus afterwards.

Why Steven has such annoying design? Fat kid with an afro, pink sandals, and a corner sandwich nose.

Lapis loves Steven and only Steven everyone else annoys her or pisses her off.
But Steven legit makes her happy and she would do anything for him.
Combine that with her being a little bit crazy and even forcing Jasper into a fusion just so she could abuse her and you get a recipe for a yandere type gem who wants magical boy dick.
So that's why theirs so much art of both Steven and Lapis being cute together and a lot of art of Lapis raping Steven or having sex with him.
Plus people love the idea of a women raping them and making them feel powerless.

good, more space to anime in CN.

damn, they want to be the Beserk of american cartoons without being that good, right?

Never. CN Is the Teen Titans Go channel now.

I see what you did there

FINISH HIM!

>steven returns
>one hour special
>55 minutes are about steven looking for lion while talking to the townies
>in the last five minutes he finds lion, who handles him yet another vhs with pointless content about rose
>he starts crying
>episode ends
>hiatus for another six months

The only person I want Steven to go fuck is himself.

Gib
Me
Sauce

>a lot of art of lapis raping Steven
Fuck you I was just minding my own business now I gotta look this shit up. Fuck man I wanted to play FNV when I got home tonight

>Stockholm Syndrome, the cartoon

I liked this show from the beginning, and even I have to admit, the longer it's off air the more the users of this board become more irrationally obsessed with it's next showing date, whether they like it or not.

It's crap from a marketing perspective, but it's almost like it's needed to keep some kind of balance.

But SU is an anime, user.

>steven gets a new power
The retarded power crep is part of why I dropped this shit.

I can only hope that they went the full anime route and will only put it back on air once they finish the next season.

In the worst case, the tumblrness of the crewniverse caused them to colapse in laziness and drama and the show's not getting done forever.

no, it is not

This feel good, everyone can get along, crying all the time bullshit needs to stop. So yeah, they can cancel it

>3 month hiatus
I just realized it's only been 3 months since the season 5 premiere.
wasn't there a hiatus that lasted 6 months or am i misremembering. cause if it's true then it's only gonna get worse

Not that guy, but it pretty much is

>Main characters have sped up sailor moon style power ups and costume changes
>MC finds new powers via emotion, and sheer force of will
>Bitching fight soundtrack that they've used twice in 4 and bit seasons
>MC romance that is extremely 'pure' despite the otherwise mature themes of the show
>All elder tutor characters have somewhat dark backstories; Garnet was a member of evil organisation, Amethyst was a war experiment, Pearl was a renegade and lunatic, Greg left his home and has suffered some undisclosed injury owing to his skin
>One of the MC's parents is dead, and they've left them with an impossible destiny
>Allies appear from enemies, both domestic (Lapis) and main antagonist (Peridot), each with their own darker backstories or inner turmoils
>Former ally appears briefly to confront MC, only to be 'put to peace' permanently
>Normal friend learns skills to fight along MC
>Normal friend becomes abnormal due to MC saving them
>The heart
>Fusions
>Countless anime tropes and references, including jojo style fights, elemental clone enemies, twists about main character, the pre explosion sphere from akira

>is it made in Japan?
>no
>it's not anime

pretty simple, user.