FASHION ICON

Who else is here is ready for these hipster faggot skin tight suits to go the way of the dinosaur, and return to our former glory of the "business suit"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSc-7dOC_kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im fucking ready

MAKE MENS FASHION GREAT AGAIN

Why are you buying slim fit suits if you're fat?

And why do Trump's suits all look off the rack? A tailored suit is only like $3k

this is the bullshit im talking about

I'm am

> shoes indoors

TRUMP NO

The business suit was designed to give shoulders to guys that didn't have them, and hide fat.

Modern men (hipster faggots, you say) don't have fat and already have shoulders.

if you weren't a nigger, you would realize that i'm talking about performing well in business and feeling comfortable while making tremendous deals, and not performing well in felatio feeling comfortable while smoking cock you fuck

I look better in skinny clothes

seriously

trump is just fat, look at him

>men will have a white billionaire role model and president
>women will have Ivanka to aspire to
>Melania speaks 5 languages, can address our allies in their native tongue
>mfw Trump reverses the demoralization that took place under Obama
>mfw a new golden era for America ensues

>Melania speaks 5 languages

None of them very well.

the hipster suit was designed to feminize men, and have them care more about supporting their feelings rather than their nuts

western civilization can finally begin its turnaround once this plague of slim fitting suits has been purged from its lands

trump will make it happen

Trump will grab more pussy than Bill Clinton. He is not the savior you desire to give your life meaning and purpose. He is just the less shit option than Clinton.

Tight suits look like hipster faggotry though. Im not saying be oversized, but these suits look uncomfortable and nor something you could wear all day long.
Suits need room, you're supposed to be able to breathe in them and not strangle your balls. Tight suits are the menswear equivalent of skinny jeans.

Gay as fuck.

>muh classic fit
Fat fuck confirmed.

>t. Morbidly Obese Burger

Butthurt hambelocetus confirmed.

I like the Nordic style than the gaudy nigher rich gold plated style. Still voting for him.

I don't really like skinny suits, but to be fair Trump is also just fat. Nothing wrong with it I think being fat is fine once you're old, but still. What I really want is the end of faggy haircuts and the revival of slicked back professionalism.

dont you wear some robe with a hat or something to mosque?

But if the faggots stopped wearing tights, I couldn't have my mind blown time and again that some post-pubescent men actually have legs the girth of one of my fingers, and they're not even old women about to fall down and break yet.

How many languages can you speak user??

Well it looks better than oversized, bot fitting suits u fucking fedora autists

>Thread about suits
>Pic of a tuxedo a an example

I'm.In.Charge.Here.

Say goodbye to skin-tight leggings as pants, ugg boots, and heavyweight sweatshirts that are 3 sizes to big.

They'll all be dressing like Melania + IVANKA

Why does he live like a new money oil rich sandnigger?

>hipster faggots have shoulders

youtube.com/watch?v=vSc-7dOC_kY

getthe fuck in here you faggost

because he knows ill fuck you in your peehole otherwise you nigger

>$3k
Only if it's high fashion bullshit.

A practical bespoke business suit costs no more than $1K.

I don't like suits. I think they are rather boring looking. Plus, not well suited for movement or flexibility. I kind of wish the West decided on something else for "fancy" clothes.

fat fuck detected

Bill Clinton has never grabbed a pussy.

Pussy grabs him.

What's practical varies based on your income. My Corvette is an impractical daily driver for most people but it brings me enough pleasure to be worth the insurance and maintenance costs.

Too tight of suits look stupid, but "normal" suits are made for fat fucks. Think- the majority of people who wear business suits every day weigh 349 pounds and have those clammy, tomato-red faces. Suits are designed to make them look less-obese. If a normal or thin guy wears one of those it looks ridiculous.
>just get it tailored bro
And by the time they take a square kilometer of fabric out, you could have just saved the money and bought a slim fit suit from the get go.
People on about muh traditional trve masculine fit are the same people who tell you to get REAL WORKING MAN WRANGLER 501 JEANS that look like shit. You don't have to be effay, but buy clothes that flatter you.

no, sorry bro, it looks very gay

He grabs himself.

you haven't been wearing the correct suits then, i promise you that trump moves just as well in his suits as you or i could move in sweatpants and a sweatshirt

OP just admit you are fat, thats why you don't like fitted suits

I can't wait for trumpcore to be a style

>hair medium length on top, short on the sides, worn forward
>suit with a jacket slightly undersized and pants slightly oversized
>large power tie

could be the greatest time for fashion

A suit that fits you well is pretty decent for movement and flexibility. That's one of the way you know if it fits you right.

Granted there's usually not much of a reason to be so formal in a situation where you need to move and flex a whole lot. It's not like the military would consider putting the infantry in suits, for instance.

>And why do Trump's suits all look off the rack?
Because they are, he buys Brioni off the rack.

Hop off, giant sweatshirts are comfy as fug

And he also has to hide the body armor or whatever it is he's wearing underneath. For a bit early on you could see his usual suits were bursting out all over the place from it.

And he's also put on a bit of weight since then, so it's reasonable to compromise on something that gets the job done and still looks decent.

$3K. Dafuq. You can get a good tailored suit for $300.

And business is a young man's game these days. No longer is our economy based on commodities and manufacturing ruled by old men. It's all marketing. You need young guys who can relate to current trends. So with that you get young people fashion in the office.

He doesnt have time for Tailoring. Hes said he buys Brioni off the rack.

>work in a bank
>have many expensive suits
>in fact the majority of my networth is in suits
>need to do cash shipments
>everybody is too retarded to do it
>twice a week I find myself crawling around on the floor taking inventory, prepping, and moving 60 pounds bags of money 40 or so at a time

sad!

no. baggy suits look retarded.

Trump is a good dude but he has really bad sense of style besides his suit.

His first wife decorated his penthouse

Oh, boy. I thought she had better design sense than that I thought she went to a European architecture school.

Why? Because he didn't fall for the minimalist meme?

I mean sure, I would put more plants in that room to balance out all the gold with some green, but that's just me.

Besides not all his properties are like his penthouse, for example mar a lago is more colonial in style.

You'll hafta introduce me to your tailor who uses premium wool to make a bespoke suit for $300

Not sure on premium wool, but you can get some pretty amazing bespoke stuff for pennies in south east asia. Things like you haven't seen anybody wear before except in imaginations driven by old black and white photographs.

how can you not like trump ?