Transformers

How long do you expect the Aligned Continuity to last?

Other urls found in this thread:

tfwiki.net/wiki/List_of_universal_streams#Uniend
news.tfw2005.com/2017/08/03/hasbro-reveals-new-animated-series-transformers-cyberverse-346255
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not much longer. With the recent TF film failing to live up to box office expectations, the flagship of the Aligned Continuity has been sunk. In the next five years, maybe even three, they will make a new mainline continuity.

RID2015's 3rd season and the Rescue Bots CYOA Youtube series is still happening, and there's that upcoming Rescue Bots sequel series.

Reminder that the Aligned "Continuity" is not a singular continuity and actually works just like any other continuity family in Transformers. WFC/FOC, the novels, and Prime/RB/RID2015 canonically take place in separate universes.

>Rescue Bot CYOA YouTube series
What's this?
No they don't.

It's already dead. All the creatives that cared about it at Hasbro are gone, people working on the shows and comics didn't even care in the first place and the Binder of Revelation is at best used as a paperweight and at worst somewhere in a bin.

tfwiki.net/wiki/List_of_universal_streams#Uniend
Yes, they do.

It's lasting so well that the only way the wiki has managed to integrate RiD within it is to suppose there are two different bots named Grimlock.

A writer on the show said that actually

Other news you might have missed: Aligned-type universes aren't separate from the rest of the TF multiverse anymore, and universal singularities don't exist anymore.

Aligned-type universes aren't separate from the rest of the TF multiverse anymore
(Of course, they never were)

>TF fans are still believing into Hasblow's 'aligned continuity' bullshit despite 500 plot holes between the aligned stories

lol I'm glad I left this tism fest when I did.

And despite being officially canonized as different continuities.

Was the leaked Lost Light #9 ever ripped?

When Rescue Bots Academy ends. And probably nothing else besides that.

What's the worst corssover?

Meanwhile, here's a PoTP teaser.

Didn't the leak have a girl robot as a Deluxe? Moonracer, I think it was?

Who would even want to watch this after Combiner Wars?

bump

The toys not the cartoon.

Grimlock is a title obviously /s

What's the worst thing the fanbase has ever done?

Rescue Bots Academy is not a sequel. It's about young Orion Pax and his classmates back on Cybertron.

Since when?

got a source for that buddy because that's news to me

>it's a dark energon episode

news.tfw2005.com/2017/08/03/hasbro-reveals-new-animated-series-transformers-cyberverse-346255

end of this year
follow up sounds like an anthology series

>I didn't read the thread.
Something not Aligned happening doesn't negate the Aligned that is happening.

Crossovers were a mistake

That is a terribly designed and factually wrong chart, stop posting this shit.