OMNIBUS

OMNIBUS
REPRINT
W H E N

NEVER EVER

>Even a new tpb of book 1 is 370 dosh

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

When Alonso and Amanat are not the ones in charge of Marvel.

I mean, what with GotG 2 out and everyone and their grandmother liking it, you'd think they'd run a reprint with a little marketing along the lines of
>Like GotG? Find out where they came from!
and it would probably sell like hotcakes

Conquest is better, imo, but I'd like this Omni just to finish out my DNA books.

Never. Buy Sam. Love Sam. Consume Sam.

they'll probably do a complete collection when all of the other stuff is out of print

I'm pretty sure they had one back in 2013. They announced it like 2 weeks after I finished buying all 3 volumes for Annihilation.

Well, half the GotG aren't in Annihilation. On top of that Quill and Gamora hardly do anything.
Plus, I can imagine all the movie bandwagon reading this and being confused when Nova is shown to incredibly powerful

>Well, half the GotG aren't in Annihilation

You do realise that marketing is a series of coordinated lies right

I want to believe

>tfw I found it at a random LCS out of town last year for 10 bucks

>bought this immediately when it came out
>literally just Bought conquest last month
You have to know how to play the game with Perlmutter counting inventory.
They usually do volume twos based on vol 1 ordering and end up overshooting cause it's always underprinted.

Happened with Hickman's FF too.

This was selling for like $500 about 2 years ago

>TFW I preordered the whole thing on Amazon for $25

At least we got 3 War of Kings omnis, even if the first one had a bunch of pointless Inhuman crap clogging up the first half.

It's out of print. 2nd-hand copies are currently going for over $400 on Amazon.

Conquest sucks though.

>not purchasing the periodicals at their time of release
>tfw I own every issue of Annihilation, GotG Annihilation: Conquest, Realm of Kings, Thanos Imperative and the rest
This is why comics are dying, Sup Forums, you're killing them.

Marvel never fucking reprints, and when they do it's years later.

Right after they finish printing the Books of Magic trades, friend.

Which is why I took so long to buy it since Sup Forums 6 years ago told me it was a bad, but I'm assuming the Ultron stories of the past 3 years have had them reevaluate since they've been amenable to it lately.

Conquest is better than Annihilation

It's impressive how they never properly set up a supply chain for the bookstore market.

I think DC actually cancelled those new trades

there's so much different stuff for guardians in print right now, they don't really care about annihilation if people buy the bendis trades omnis etc

That should be clear, given that the "best of lists" that Marvel released with their latest push contained no pre-Bendis stuff for the Guardians

When will the DC trade department get some new management?
Dozens of trades have gotten cancelled like 1 volume in or before the first volume in the last 2 years it's fucking terrible.

>It's impressive how they never properly set up a supply chain for the bookstore market.
They do it on purpose because they know it inflates the price a fuck ton, so they can sell the copies they kept at the office or gave to people at Marvel for 3x the retail price. Once they've sold those they'll reprint it(ie. Simonson Thor Omnibus reprint soon).

>Simonson Thor Omnibus reprint soon
Next month, bro.
I'm so hype.