So who's side is he on...

So who's side is he on? We all thought he was on the Clinton side when he closed the email investigation and declined to recommend prosecution, but now it seems even the left is turning on him since he reopened it.

I remember ages ago, that one of those FBI leak anons mentioned that the real investigation is the Clinton Foundation, the emails are really just the tip of that iceberg, and that many in the FBI are very eager to nail her, even to the point of potentially walking off the job and going rogue with leaks if she manages to get away.
And Comey has a serious reputation for being apolitical, so him being "in on it" with the Clinton side is sort of out of character.

Could it be that Comey and the FBI in general, ARE actually trying to play the long game?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7th_Floor_Group
books.google.dk/books?id=TTP9AgAAQBAJ&pg=PA371
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Regardless of what he has, the fact that he reopened this a week before the investigation proves he either had a change of heart for the better or he was a good guy all along. Unless it's somehow reclosed within a few days and they reaffirm her "innocence", Trump has won. Thank you, based Comey. You are the hero we needed but not the one we deserved.

He realized trump is going to be elected and he freaked out knowing he is going down in January.

Oh yeah, I failed to mention that this is also extremely likely. He might be desperately trying to save his own skin but all that means is he is personally convinced that Trump is going to win and that's huge all on its own. The turmoil created between him, the DOJ, the White House, and Hillary's campaign is the drama we need to show stupid normies that things are not okay right now and they're being lied to day in and day out.

Comey outplayed Loretta Lynch in every way imaginable

My dad works at a local supermarket and heard that FBI actually fully supports Trump. Bear in mind that he is only a manager, not the CEO, so I don't know how legit this is. But if it's true, its HUGE.

This is just an attempt to keep his job, benefits and pension.

The FBI knows that Trump will win so they are trying to keep on his good side.

FBI = Trump, Sup Forums, the People

CIA = Hillary, Main Steam Media, coporate America

I hope Trump fires him publicly

FBI wants Trump. Comey spent an hour spelling out how reckless Hillary had been. All Trump had to do during the debates was literally repeat what Comey said. Unfortunately, Trump not a technically minded person and doesn't actually understand the email issue, so he just keeps repeating that Hillary deleted 30,000 emails (the only part of the email case he understands).

Comey, seeing that Trump failed to take full advantage of the email issue, pursued additional measures on Friday to make things even EASIER for Trump.

He literally is playing 5D chess.
>close the case
>LOL SHE'S INNOCENT
>I'm on your side Shillary!
>*wait til right before election*
>LOL JK!
>TROLLED YOU!
>TIME FOR THE PARTYVAN!
The absolute madman!

Eh, kinda. The FBI tends to infringe on people's rights too, they're not exactly "good guys" but in this case I think they're *maybe* on Trump's side

Comey was never from day 1 going to create a Constitutional Crisis by eliminating a Presidential Candidate. He told us, here are her crimes, now you (the voters) decide. Now that is more than certain Trump has it won he can Pile on the Criminal Candidate Hillary.

pretty sure there wouldnt be a constitutional crisis.

Kaine would simply move to the President spot and pick a new VP.

he backed the wrong horse, so now he's trying to make amends.

Expect the ENTIRE GOVERNMENT and everyone in it to SUDDENLY FLIP over the next two weeks.

Get in some "MAN I LOVE TRUMP DO OYU LOVE TRUMP"'s while you can so you can rub it in later.

No seriously, it's like blackmail material right now

When Comey failed to recommend charges to the AG and DOJ, Lynch was called before congress to explain why she chose not to indict Hillary for her secret e-mail server. Before congress, and before the American people, Lynch passed the buck - stating that her decision was based entirely on the FBI's failure to recommend charges.

The FBI director Comey inexplicably stated that 'no prosecutor would bring charges' despite clear evidence of illegal activity and wrongdoing. Then Lynch just deferred to Comey's conclusion, and the whole thing became a sort of round robin with both parties effectively blaming the other for a blatant miscarriage of justice.

However, now that the heat has remained on Comey, and Lynch skating free despite stonewalling her way through congressional testimony, Comey has incentive to shift the blame for their mutual failure to act back to Lynch.

Lynch tried to seem impartial, despite obviously being in Clinton's camp. (We all remember her tarmac rendezvous with Bill.) In stating that she was merely following the recommendation of the FBI, she can now ONLY repeat that tactic if the FBI decides to recommend charges this time. There is no wiggle room.

The first time through, Lynch could have chosen not to indict and come up with any number of reasons for doing so. But since she testified BEFORE CONGRESS that her methodology was to pursue whatever the FBI recommended, she is now locked in that course of action.

If Comey recommends charges at any point in the future, Lynch absolutely MUST indict Hillary, or else expose herself as a political hack and face whatever legal consequences that might arise.

I don't mean to be overdramatic about this, but Comey has checkmated Lynch. She will be the fall-guy for this unless Clinton is indicted.

He lurked Sup Forums for 2 years like a good boy and became one in spirit with the holy KEK.

Check em

idk id say cia is higher than corporate america and main stream media and besides, isnt the cia's job to fuck with other countries' governments and not its own?

I think Lynch can still escape using Obongo's help, she's not totally tied to Comey

I think there's a percolating resentment and anger boiling away at the FBI. The agents there wanted to join an agency that was known for being paragons of justice; now the FBI is known as being compromised and politically-shackled. The FBI KNOW that the Clintons are very dirty, corrupt and harmful to the nation.

It was either Comey act on the Weiner/Huma evidence or else he faces an open revolt—a very public show of non-confidence by the FBI agents.

damn i didnt even think of that so glad i read the whole thing

Quality post burger.

I'm hoping trump will personally hang the Clintons on the White House lawn, as a message to future politicians not to be complete cunts.

when did she get so fat wtf?

was she always that fat?

CIA is a rogue agency. No one knows what the fuck they are up to and they have a shit load of power.

Basically the FBI investigation found links to a "shadow goverment" calling itself "the 7th floor group".

"7th floor" is used by CIA employees refering to the top of the agency.

pic related

Good post

He's on his own side. When Shilldawg had the upper hand he was for her, now that it's all crumbling down he has no choice but to go against her.

Word on the street is that MKULTRA never ended and what we know about it was just the tip of the iceberg.

Why do I instinctively feel Comey can recommend charges before falling off a balcony a day later and Lynch will still get away with not indicting shillary?

You burgers have been let down too much by your government.

If that happens now it'll make everyone, even her most hardcore shills think she's guilty.

Probably true.

I doubt an intelligence agency would pass up the opportunity to develop mind control.

If the FBI goes full RICO in hillary
As it seems they will, is very likely she will get tied to Soros
Not sure how alphabet soup works, would the FBI call the CIA to go after Soros?

>"7th floor" is used by CIA employees refering to the top of the agency.

source?

You mean like how there's been a steady flow of information revealing the extent of corruption and there are still fucking brainwashed idiots taking the msm pill and will be voting shillary come the 8th?

Then again I'm not all that familiar with the US legal system, maybe and god fucking hopefully you're right.

His ass.

If she gets tied to Soros then I have a lot of fuel to send to Tones for his rebirth.

dude what lol
>finnish shop manager

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7th_Floor_Group

user, I...

Main reason I think FBI user is Comey. That kind of tactic is Sup Forums

Nothing here about it referring to the 'top of the agency'

Give me a sec I have the source saved on my phone.

he's done either way now.

Found it, pic related.

Source is a book called 'Denial and Deception: An Insider's View of the CIA'

Online versoin, page 371:

books.google.dk/books?id=TTP9AgAAQBAJ&pg=PA371