Pls explain

If she wins PA, which she will, she already got 272 and won. How can he win?

Trump never really had a chance.

Youve assumed she has all the swing states.

She doesn't need them to win.

Trump does, though.

(((Polls)))

You're delusional.

Any one of CO, NH, MI, WI or VA

He still has a 10% chance to win it. So in 1 of 10 scenarios he will win it.

No they assume that she's going to carry the majority of Obama's states from 2012.

Trump has always counted on voters that don't get taken into account in these polls.

Bernouts, first time voters, highly motivated base (the evangelical right that stopped voting after Bush2), anti-globalists.

Shillary is counting on a VERY lukewarm base that frankly doesn't like her much and her whole shtick is "being better than Trump", and the constant non stop scandals are extremely damaging to that. It's why she's pushing early voting so hard. She needs every single vote and she's damned if it rains that day.

Am NH. There's more trump signs in my ant cock sized state then shill

(((Nate Rubidium)))

signs =/= winning

we had a shitload of romney signs here in virginia in 2012, didn't mean shit

>Go on 538.
>Trump's chances of winning Pennsylvania: 14%.
>Hillary's chances of winning Alaska: 25%.
>Iowa STILL blue, even ahead of Ohio.

See, this is why nobody believes Nate anymore.

He WILL win PA.

>nate cardboard
If he where correct, we would have Jeb as the nominee

There's a half a chance Trump will take PA. I'm a registered DEM voting for Trump. There are many of us, we don't support corruption regardless of the party.

He already won at 1 in 17.

Just like Bundy being found guilty in blu state Oregon amiright.
the electorate is in an anti establishment mood

saything things on the internet is like pissing in your own mouth and thinking it's lemonade.

>Nate Silver

You might as well just do opposite of whatever he says.

Their polling aggregator predicted Trump would win, but Nate personally did not believe he would actually win until after it was obvious he was inevitably going to win.

Nate Silver is the only poll aggregator who gives Trump's chances of winning above 15%, everyone else has him down at 5% or less.

>pre-Weinergate polls
useless

You can't win shit in federal prison

Nate was just predicting Trump's fall, not saying he wouldnt win based on the polls.

Romney did improve on McCain's tally in Virginia by 100k votes. Another 100k and the Dems going down a bit would be a Virginia win. Unlikely, but still possible.

This makes a lot of sense, she's basically riding in on Obama's rat tail, but there's so much controversy with her wouldn't be surprised if some very close states swing to Trump.
Comey threw a monkey wrench in her whole campaign, she laughingly tries to bluff for the FBI to show us the emails, meanwhile she knows not possible in such a short time. The woman is a manipulative piece of shit, she leaves a sour taste in most people who are indecisive.

Nice try, keep following orders from your Nazi masters you little shill piece of shit.

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

>1 in 17
Even more stacked against him.

(((Silver))) had Trump at 2% chance of winning the primaries. And we all know how that turned out. :^)

>Their polling aggregator predicted Trump would win
source

>when the individual with medical records documented mental health issues spanning decades implicates others as delusional

please don't present that red pill

/pol doesn't like actual red pills

>she's damned if it rains that day
>tfw this isn't a joke
>tfw America's future literally depends on wether it's going to rain on election day.

CTR pls go.

PA is not at all a lock for Hillary. Every honest assessment knows that it's under hot contention.

My personal opinion is that it could wind up being landslide for Trump. Might even be enough to overcome all the rigging.

>weiner

would matter if weiner if he were attempted to be elected president

not if he were the crazy husband of some low level staffer

are /pol tards this desperate?

A: yeah m8

Yep. The only shillary signs I see are in the liberal haven towns like Amherst. Trump signs literally everywhere else

>huma
>low level staffer
wew

That's like saying Valerie Jarrett isn't running the White House.

If Trump wins, it definitely won't be a landslide.

when she's like Tom Brady sitting on a 21 point lead with 1:51 to go in the 4th quarter, and she has control of the ball

how does it feel to be like a Colts fan, Chumptards?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump can get Colorado, New Hampshire, Wisconson or Michigan to win. It's possible. New Hampshire
alone got Dubya elected.

>Hillary
>Tom Brady
More like Eli Manning. Won a couple times by piggy backing off family

No Republican usually wins PA. He can flip CO, hes likely already got OH, he can flip NV and AZ, WI, MN. Theres a lot of paths to victory

test

cool thanks for unbanning me mod ;]

how did Tom Brady piggy back off his family

you don't know what you're talking about, ESPN

>trustinv nate (((silver)))
>gives hillary florida
>combined early voting gives trump a 22k lead

Minnesota is going Trump you fucking retard

Of course it's not a joke. Trump voters will be out there 100% probably dragging along friends and anyone voting third party no matter what.

Hillary voters? They don't even like her. If it's the least bit inconvenient, they'll stay home. That's why she's pushing the early voting so hard. Because if she doesn't lock in every vote she can early, on the actual day anything could happen to depress turnout and she can't afford that.

Pennsylvania

>Primaries results
REP - DEM
807,123 - 2,306,664
65% Dem favor
>Election results
54.7%

>Primaries results
REP - DEM
1,573,338 - 1,652,947
54.8% Dem favor
If the election reflected 2008's results, Republican will win with 55.5% of the votes.

Even if Republicans get a fraction of the trend of 2008, they will win in PA.

And PA, in my opinion, is definitely the most important swing states this election cycle. Almost the all the rest of the important ones are already guaranteed Trump wins.

>implying he ever had a chance.

And that only shows votes cast under a certain party. I'm a registered Dem and voted Rep. I also know a lot of registered Dem's that are voting third party (and some, Trump) in Florida.

>If the election reflected 2008's results

>IF

an entire generation died in the 8 year span

>They don't even like her.

Why does Sup Forums forget Trump is the least liked candidate to ever run for president?

Also:
>Even if Republicans get a fraction of the trend of 2008, they will win in PA.

You're also forgetting that 700,000+ of those votes in the Dem primary are now disenfranchised Bernie voters.

>I'm a registered Dem and voted Rep.

Are you retarded?

Because I registered as a Dem 4 years ago in 2012?
I would still vote Obongo over Romney if it was held today ;-)

Just for the ((media)) and marxist indoctrinated youth.

He's hated by the establishment and minorities who know the gravy train stops with him.

Hillary is hated by her own base and passively tolerated by low information voters because she represents the familiar. However anyone aware knows that she robbed the election and mishandled classified information and wants war and plenty else.

A highly motivated base is like a solid foundation, or a house built on stone. Hillary built her house on the diverse sands of minorities, women, and special interests. All of which are fickle and more affected by WEATHER than by any kind of motivation to vote for her.

>not knowing that you can vote however you like regardless of party affiliation

>538
wew.

Eli Manning. Nice reading comp