DAT BODY LANGUAGE

body language experts, what's happening here?

>taken on Hillary's plane yesterday afternoon

Huma is distressed and Hillary is looking at her with disappointment. Are you autistic or do you expect another Scott Adams ass pull saying we can see from her body language that she knows she will lose?

>body language

Huma fucked up, Hillary is placing blame. Apparently Hillary seems to have some sort of dominance over Huma, I am assuming Huma is the sub in this relationship.

huma
folded arms = anxiety/discomfort
eyes = worry

hillary
stance = strong/defiant
facial expression = confliction

I've no idea over what happened. Why is she looking mad at her ?

>nigger-infested brazil
>using any language at all

>tfw no sex tape will ever release of hillary dominating huma's pussy

Hillary is likely fuming after screaming at Huma over her "husbands" utter fuck up. Hillary is known to have extremely violent outbursts at anyone around her when something goes wrong, regardless of how petty it is. I actually work with the flight attendants on Airforce 1 and they've had to tag along with her while she was Sec. Of State and they all have stories about her blowing up over petty things or ordering people around like she's royalty, to the point of calling someone to wake one of the attendents up while at a hotel, to go to her room and put her luggage on the bed when it was sitting on the floor not two feet from said bed.

Or it was a lovers spat considering they're a thing.

Cutie =( I wanna give her a hug

Because Hillary is an emotionless killer and she disapproves of her subordinate's weakness.

Huma shared classified emails with her husband. Not only did this damage Hillary it also made her mad because Hillary did not like Huma's husband.

Asange will release the last 3 days before erection

Hillary is getting the strap-on ready for tonight.

Huma has disappointed her.

Tfw you know you're gonna shoot yourself in the back of the head from 3ft in a few weeks.

Huma: Anally Annihilated

Hillary:

Mirrors on the ceiling
The pink champagne on ice
And she said, 'we are all just prisoners here, of our own device
And in the master's chambers
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives
But they just can't kill the beast

Huma
>My husband is a liability
>Why didn't I get a better IT guy?
>The Muslim brotherhood is gonna kill me

Hillary
>I need to sit down
>I want a hot chai
>Someone get me a neck pillow

How about you watch word order when you write? Degenerate fucking burgers.

I honestly do not understand the hate for her. I am in my late 20's. So I bet the hate for her is probably a result from being married to Bill Clinton. Unfounded hate from the GOP who have an obsession against her.
The hate for her now is because she is a woman running for the highest office in the land. The ROP (Racist Old Party) cannot stand that.

they had sex, hillary did kinky stuff to the girl's butt

hillary really looks stiff doesn't she? it's obvious she's got parkinson's.

>3 days before erection
>erection

Weak bait is weak.
Do not reply to this disgrace of a post.

Change the pasta you lazy CTR faggots

She seems to be looking at her crying like

>>Bitch you better not have ruined my career

This nigger just made $13

Why do people say Huma and Hillary are a thing? Are you all memeing or is there evidence?

Huma is trying to keep it together as the blood starts to drip down on her from the slaughter house floor above (the Clinton suite), while Hillary seems to be receiving some Ted Cruz mind-scramble interference between transmissions from her real handlers.

>The delegates, Hillary.
>Give me
>The delegates.
>It's not too late
>Hand them over.

Because Clinton is a lesbian and Huma has no skills, yet is always by Clinton's side.

need video to determine body language. pictures can be taken out of context as someone is shifting or something.

I mean Huma supposedly cried because Hillary had to carry her own bags up some stairs, so I wouldnt read too much into it. Huma's just overly dedicated to Clinton and she feels bad for making her vulnerable in the last 10 days of the election

Shut you goddamn mouth you faggot.
I swear I'll bust a nut in you.

fucking kill yourself scumbag

>Because Clinton is a lesbian
source?

severe anxiety with a side of grief

It definitely looks like Huma is concerned, and Hillary looks worried but she's putting on her war face.

>You have failed me for the last time.

Thanks user

Bill Clinton reportedly once said that Hillary had eaten more pussy than he had.

Besides that, these rumors have existed about her being a lesbian forever.

>You're riding your bike in San Diego, California, when you see a group of terrorists storm into your state governors building
>The terrorists are carrying a British flag with an Islam logo on it, and all of them are wearing communist armbands
>The terrorists grab the state governor and behead her on live TV
>One of the terrorists then proceeds to read out the constitution of ''The New American Republic of Islamic Communism''
>Some of the constitution contains the following..
-All cities amongst the USA will now become sharia zones
-We will united with Pakistan, Bangladesh and Britain, and will will become one country!
-All women will have night time curfews, and their votes and rights to work are now abolished
-We #FreePalestine
-London is now the new capital
-We are going to nuke the whole of Japan and South Korea
-Make America Great, for once!
>Suddenly a black limo pulls up
>The limo contains 3 male passengers
>The 3 men step out of the black limo
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S BERNIE SANDERS AND JEREMY CORBYN.png
>.....HOLY SHIT, AND THE LEADER OF HEZBOLLAH TOO!!!!!
>The 3 men walk up to you, and Bernie throws a loaded Soviet built AK47 into your arms and says...
>''Help us overthrow this Feminist Matriarchal Government of Hillary Clinton, in vengeance of the assassination of Donald Trump and the unjustified Imprisonment of Anjem Choudary.

what do?

She's a neo Eleanor Roosevelt - a dyje to her core

What more proof do you want?

"Allegedly" the plane had no WiFi and they didn't know about Comey's letter until they landed.

was this before or after her finding out? remember the plane "didn't have wifi" and they found out when they landed (supposedly)

>Bill Clinton reportedly once said that Hillary had eaten more pussy than he had.
Source?

dubs of truth

Your country is not nigger infested, its the nigger nest.

There's no conclusive evidence, but lots of rumours. Just google it.

>>Because Clinton is a lesbian
>source?

source: Huma's vagina

Gennifer Flowers

Huma is actually making a JUST face, Hillary is stunned and enraged, as evidenced by her extreme rigidity.

t. therapist

Humangous what?

So Sup Forums was just meme'ing. As I thought

This has been meme'd for the past two decades at least.

Which would make sense since Hillary lets Bill fuck whoever he wants.

wtf i hate the west now

Love the propaganda with this but they're just looking out the window lol

why is there a face in the bottom of her shoe?

spooky

Who is that?

>when you know you're going to get suicided

do you think it represents the wait men

They are both sharing sadness. Hillary feels bad for Huma because Huma has blamed herself for everything that has gone wrong with the campaign

>Hillary had to carry her own bags up some stairs
wat

I think that's fat Christina Aguilera.

Holy shit, you are right.

It's MOON MAN!

Holy shit!

She hates White people, CONFIRMED!

Supposedly Yoko Ono claimed she had an affair with Hillary

it's xtina you homo

Huma Abbasid is sad that she'll never fulfill her destiny of blowing herself up inside the White House.
Hillary shart her diaper

Of course, cause otherwise she would have been interviewed unprepared rather than in a place where reporters were told what questions to ask

DUDE YOU MADE A TYPO THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS

I'm not a body language expert.

However I am an expert in getting repeating digits and these strongly suggest Hilliery is finished.

Praise Kek and his first begotten son Donald Trump.

S H A D I L A Y

You are nuts. Being married to Bill is her only asset. That "nasty woman" would be totally unknown if she wasn't connected to her husband. She is a "nasty woman": she ran the anti-rape victim campaigns to cover-up, slander, denigrate and intimidate Bill's accusers.

Fuck... the CruzMissile has not given up!

Nice, she looks good fat

The plane in Maine falls slowly from the Bane

Holy shit, Italia, that gif!

possibly better than ever

She's mad at her for being a crybabby. Huma knew from the start of their affair, that if anything was going to happen, she takes the fall.

It's ogre

you do know that that guy changed his mind, and was honored by the black community because he worked tirelessly to oppose the racism he once stood for.

Saw this on another thread. Shillers be shilling.

We don't care that she's a woman; we can't freakin trust her!

>Hillary did not like Huma's husband.

Hillary Anthony Huma sex sessions used to be a thing.

An actual shill.
How much does your book cost?

Huma is upset that the Saudi's are going to fuck her shit up for failing this close to perceived success

Hillary is thinking about how creative the suicide of her lover should be

Hillary probably deserves it, but at this point there is only two options. Huma goes to jail, or Huma testifies. And man think of what would happen if Huma turns on her and rats her out.

Huma is the only person in the whole world Hillary trusts and loves. Her relationship with Bill is a sham, and her own daughter Chelsea launched an investigation on the foundation. She knows her family is a superficial farce. She knows from wikileaks that her staffers don't hold her in the highest regard. Obama resents her.

And her biggest opponent is her foil. A man who built his wealth the hard way, lawfully. A man with a perfect family and a spouse he can truly count on to be loyal. A man everyone wrote off as a jester. "He could never win against me," she thinks, "I have the media, experience, demographics, actors and actresses all kissing my feet and singing my praises."

And little does she know her undoing is the one closest to her heart. The one that truly understands her like no one else, a lifetime companion and confidant. Imagine being Hillary for a second. The last sense of warmth, the last emotional connection to your own humanity, suddenly giving way, turning you in, physically pushing you towards a cold jail cell.

This could be our generations Judas or Brutus story. Huma, the one she could always count on, is the one card that causes the whole house to fall.

Watch the doc about her husband. When Weiner gets caught the second time, his whole staff is distraugt because they know his run for mayor is probably over. In the whole room, Huma was by far the most compoised and has to remind Weiners comms director how important it is to keep it together for the press. In this photo, despite usually being able to keep it togethee, clearly isn't. She has the same look as her husbands team now because she knows it's probably over.

>its a Sup Forums does an amazing amount of mental gymnastics by first being blatantly racist then detesting those who were racist 60 years ago episode

Maybe she's checking if Huma's tears are real.

This was so well written i nearly felt sorry for Hillary

FBI re-opened the email case cause of her and her husband

Poor Huma.

This whole event made her really depressed. It's a shame she'll commit suicide by shooting herself in the back of the head twice when walking down an abandoned alley way at night.

RICO RICO RICO

SHADILAY!

Psychologist working with law enforcement here:

Here's what this picture shows:

Huma:
>Ducking down: intimidated
>Folded arms and head down: scared
>Eyes: worried and crying
>Overall: desperate

Hillary:
>Straight look: flabbergasted
>Eyes: angry
>Hair: messy

There's a wrinkle you missed. Remember those 'pied-piper' emails? They WANTED to face Trump. They believed he was the weakest opponent and had no chance. He ended up being the one man they couldn't smear or trip up with their media hounds. They brought that on themselves too.

Their story is one of both hubris and malice

Do you ever wonder if the shillary hitmen read these posts and lol to themselves about it

What more would be good for this image? Just her name under the arrow?

Somebody is going to jail