twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IN THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KIIIIIIIING

Gr8 map famalam

Absolute bullshit

In a van?

Well memed

my nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=y1gxkRve4Q0

Massachusetts will never be a red state with the amount of cucks that live here.

t. live in MA

>michigan
>red
I fucking wish.

EARLY IN THE STREETS

I TOOK A LITTLE WALK

Chowda bros spread this image

God, I wish.

At least I was able to vote for David Rosa.

Hey hey, another Masshole. Did you vote for Rosa? How'd you vote on the referendums? I put "yes" on [spoiler]everything.[/spoiler]

Everything east of 495 is SJW. These Allen Ginsburg lookalikes grow like cancer. Even worcester is getting cucked. 66% of our state budget goes to social services such as welfare, food stamps, unemployment, disability. We have an immigrant population of latinos destroying our budget, an immigrant population of arabs raping children in public swimming pools, a government that funnels budget allocations towards boston while neglecting literally every district. Some towns do not have fire departments so fucking scum like the marathon bomber can live off welfare. On top of that our AG banned AR15s all by herself without approval from the electorate, turning thousands of law abiding citizens into criminals and crippling our constitutional rights overnight. Then we have Wacky Warren getting paid to argue about Hillary Clinton on twitter all day instead of doing her fucking job. As if pretending to be a native amerindian in order to stesl her scholarship wasn't bad enough, she just has to keep on being crazy.

This place is a hell hole. It is infected with nepotistic narcissism that will eat you alive. The fucking jews control everything. Our news is fake. Our newspapers are fake. The police are corrupt. Violence is at an all time high. There are no jobs. Businesses are closing down.

RAN INTO OP

HAD A LITTLE TALK

WE PUSHED HIM, SHOVED HIM, THROUGH HIM IN THE RIVER

I SHOT MY BABY

DEAD

SHOT HER DEAD

OOOOOOOOOOWWOOOOOOOO

SHOT HER DEAD

Unfortunately all of this is true. What will we do about it though?

GOING DOWN TO BOSTON