High IQ thread

Can we have a highly intelligent countries thread? Not so fast, USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general79/dut.htm
jakubmarian.com/average-iq-in-europe-by-country-map/
wissenschaft.de/home/-/journal_content/56/12054/1184516/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>99
>highly intelligent

we should be practicing eugenics until that number is at least 120

kek, poore romanian dumbfucks wont like this

>99
Wait so other countries are full of retards too? Wtf you all been lying this whole time

That's just the average. In reality it means Germany has much more geniuses that let's say, Italy or USA.

The average white American has an IQ of 103.

rense.com/general79/dut.htm

The smartest whites came to America. bitch.

>double digits

Retards checking in.

>Eugenics
You can only hope to achieve that by buying the eggs of academically successful women on masse and promoting the use of loan mothers (is that the word?) HARD.

Females influence intelligence much harder than males.

Since men date down intelligent and successful men almost inevitably marry women dumber than them.

This - yes yes lolniggers too but that's beside the point - is a big reason worldwide IQ has started to go down again.

TL;DR: Use egg cells donation, ride the muh feminisums wave to ensure dumb women don't procreate and (hardest part) make it acceptable for intelligent men to raise their test tube babies.

>Females influence intelligence much harder than males.

Source on this please.

Whole map
jakubmarian.com/average-iq-in-europe-by-country-map/

wissenschaft.de/home/-/journal_content/56/12054/1184516/

eugenics doesn't work. You can be smart and have retarded kids

>Vanhanen
>Finland highest IQ
not biased

Come here if you wanna see real stupidity.

>in some IQ maps we're literally retard-tier
>in some we're 98-100
Something tells me most of these maps are not very accurate. How is it possible that Romania or Serbia have an IQ of only 90 while nations right next to them have 98+? Doesn't this prove the IQ system is meaningless? SJWs claim it's all to do with poverty, culture, upbringing and education. Are they right? Are niggers stupid because they're poor or because of their genetics?
Also
>albozergs
>82
wew

My point is there's simply no way there's enough genetic difference between Romania and Hungary for example to allow for such a large difference in IQ.

>Slovenia
>Croatia
>90
So which is it? 98 or 90 and how exactly do they determine the scores?

It's both genetics and upbringing.

I.Q. is not proven to correlate with intelligence. You don't know how ideas are formed, how their stored, how they work. But you can test for intelligence. Absurdity aside, intelligence is about control over the external world, prove it faggots.

The china source was an internet analysis. The company was asked that performed it and they provided no confidence interval or backing for the results. Basically China like always is a known liar since the country is composed of 90+% rice farmers.

And you were one of them.

>Italy
Hans, why would you leave yourself open for such an attack?

>Haven't even gotten to EQ

>I.Q. is not proven to correlate with intelligence.

So school performance doesn't have anything to do with intelligence now? Because IQ definitely correlates with that.

>Macedonia 91
>Albozergia 82
>25% of the population in Macedonia are albozergs

Wow macedonian IQ would be Germany level if they got rid of the roaches. They really wuz kangz after all

you are so dumb you're almost not even worth responding to

but I just have to so I can call you a dumb fucking faggot

reddit

IQ tests check your ability to solve problems and make logical connections. There's almost no area where this stuff isn't applicable so quite frankly, it might as well be a direct correlation to intelligence.

yeah, like, what is even intelligence? black people definitely are more intelligent when it comes to sex for example

romania has much higher gypsy population

Who is dem 56 niggas?

I think you have the wrong map kiddo

khoisan, the asian looking nogs like nelson mandela

OP's map includes non-maps.
Good job retard. The smartest whites sure did go to America....

kill yourself
that will raise the average

French IQ is 102 but was reduced by 4 points because of the shitskins.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

That is not what averages mean. You must be one of ze Germans that are dragging your national average down

Kys kraut

>Spain only 97
Arabs get out

IQ. literally means intelligence quotient

Get your ahit together retard

Just because you list after the bbc doesn't mean they are sex intelligent. It means you are a retard

>2007
>2012
Outdated as a woman in her mid 20's.

>Sup Forums uses ancient facts to prove modern problems again
>what_is_fact_finding.jpg

not sure. It depends on also on the standard deviation of the statistical population.

Define a logical system. Go ahead, I'll wait. You don't know how to model intelligence, therefore you cannot test for it.

Don't assume that you've heard my side of this argument. I'm new, my ideas are my own. Obviously black people are among the least intelligent, proven by their own civilizations. Regardless, I.Q. is testing for something, but what evidence do you have that something is intelligence.

Just because it's called "intelligence quotient" doesn't mean it is. You could make the test about number of hairs on a human head and find a correlation with success in the world by that. Then you could say that number of hairs is the "g" factor, that it is intelligence. In order for you to say otherwise, you need a model which predicts intelligence, models intelligence, expands upon intelligence. Otherwise you don't know what intelligence is and you cannot test for it.

Yeah Sweden should be several points down due to the inflow of ahmeds.

>Implying they can read

>Vanhanen

just a coincidence

>Albozerg
Fuck you.
That guy found 95 in Albania and 97 in Portugal but later "adjusted" his results. He's well known for rigging his results so it supports his initial claims.

>Roaches
>Albanian white europeans
Pick one faggot.

Shitaly*

>Russia below 140
WESTERN PROPAGANDA

No wonder the OP hid Finland.

FINLAND MASTER RACE.

IQ test are made to make children like you feel good Hans effendi.

If you want a real IQ test, get yourself in a difficult situation or survive a year in the forest.

>get yourself in a difficult situation
like a refugee crisis
>yfw this is the largest eugenics experiment to date

It's funny cause the USA average IQ is 100

Why is luxembourg so low?

>Russia above 60
WESTERN PROPAGANDA

> I KNOW I'M SUPER SMART BUT THIS DAMN TEST GAVE AN IQ OF 80, SO OBVIOUSLY IT'S SHIT AND I HAVE TO DISCREDIT IT.

> Just because it's called ''intelligence quotient'', doesn't mean it is.

You're right, it could be a cake baking guide.
Whoever told you it's cool to question everything, that's not what he meant.

I have a 136 IQ :^)

Sorry Hans, it's definitely gotta go to Finland.

People act dumb so their can claim ignorance to the money laundering.

I wasn't expecting someone to actually correct him.
Good job.

>current year
>still believing in IQ

I have an IQ of 134 and I am a NEET. Intelligence isn't everything.

Learn to read, amerishit.