I have an idea

Tell your congressmen to allow immigration from Poland and lift our VISA card requirement to visit. You will get 10+ million republican voters right of the bat. Why does your gov ban legal immigration from white Poland. A fucking Syrian and his african buddy have larger chance of becoming a legal US citizen than a Pole in 2016.

We can work on that. Remind us in 6 months, after this election is over and the new people are in office.

I will remind you.

>Tell your congressmen to allow immigration from Poland and lift our VISA card requirement to visit. You will get 10+ million republican voters right of the bat.
Are you anti-Polish or something?

Because then the democrats couldn't dominate elections forever

Nope, we are smart. We will vote Republican but still send money home. The Dems do that with Mexico so it's a fair game.

So Poland can into space... Who knew.

You really want to depopulate Poland completely now?

Dupa, why do you think immigration from places like Poland is banned?

I got stuck behind one of your filthy trucks on a nice highway the other week. Do I want shitty PL drivers on my highways too?
>I'll stick to our existing human filth, thanks.

This

Because it's impossible to get a citizenship fair and square. We even have problems entering your country. Last week you stopped our musician on Chicago airport. He came to listen to some music but you deported him claiming he came here to work and stay as an illegal.

>Your country's birth rate is on the decline
>ALLOW MASS IMMIGRATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES
>Depopulate Poland completly
>The country falls because country won't produce enough money

Maciek this won't work without the Fatherland falling.

And that way we only get illegals and racist quota multikultis so that Jews can turn the US into a 3rd world shithole. It would completely ruin the plan to let decent Europeans in like we used to.

We need to fall first. Tgen we rise pure, clean and more poweful than ever.

We don't need screen doors on our submarines, thank you.

The sad reality is that the only way an average White person is going to get a US green-card is by marrying a 'merican and the only kind of 'merican women who'd be willing to marry a low status foreigner are the absolute bottom of the barrel trash. So you gotta ask yourself are you willing to marry a morbidly obese woman or a crackhead for a green-card?

I tried. Our Congressmen (especially Republicans) are afraid they'll look weak on immigration. I had a lengthy conv with one of their staffers (because obviously can't speak to my own rep being a lowly peon) and he kept giving me the run around citing that the Republicans are trying to clamp down all across the board on immigration and national security and shit like that (even though I told him Poland has no muslims).

Republicans are not your friend on this issue Pollack. You'd have better luck getting a Dem to achieve this for you.

cale podlasie wyjedzie i znowu bedzie trzeba ukraincow sprowadzic

It depopulates itself to the point next generation will mostly consist of fetal alcohol syndrome, because nobody wants to stay and pay for literal cesspool to reproduce en mass because of 125$ gibsmedats for child

Hi David

>only kind of 'merican women who'd be willing to marry a low status foreigner are the absolute bottom of the barrel trash

We don't have the same stratified mentality as you Britbongs, and sluts like foreigners anyways.s

>Dem
>prioritizing white immigration

>Why does your gov ban legal immigration from white...
Because Democrats wrote our current immigration laws.

Didnt we give you to Germany ??

?

How do you know if your in front of a Polish firing squad?

Polish women are hot, we'll take you back

Cool, I need a new plumber.

WW2, we tried to buy Hitler off with Poland, didn't work, he dupt us...

>we tried to buy Hitler off with Poland,
Wut?

>mfw I met a Polish girl this summer and we are getting engaged soon

she's super Catholic, great cook, wants to be a mom.

there is no point in dating american women unless they were homeschooled or super conservative

I think the burger has hitler and stalin confused

I hate to say this but any open invitation would be extended throughout europe as the west goes to utter shit. And we can't afford to give them voting rights - only permanent legal residency -too many Swedes, French and Germans looking for the door, and too many have comprimised leftist idealogies.

>met a Polish girl this summer and we are getting engaged soon

a little fast ey? Wish I could find me one too. I was just in Poland to see Auschwitz and atone for Goy crimes against the Jüd and the women were beautiful.

Only let us in if we can recognise an AR bolt. Without getting ptsd.

>I think the burger has hitler and stalin confused
Hitler responded by negotiating a nonaggression pact with the Soviet Union in the summer of 1939. The German-Soviet Pact of August 1939, which stated that Poland was to be partitioned between the two powers, enabled Germany to attack Poland without the fear of Soviet intervention.

On September 1, 1939, Germany invaded Poland. The Polish army was defeated within weeks of the invasion.

yeah it is really fast

but with the immigration laws I want to get the ball rolling and she does too. well get "married" in the USA but she wants to go back to poland once she gets a visa to have a real church wedding

the immigration laws suck and it takes too long

besides...i am never going to find a more beautiful traditional girl ever. there is no point is wasting anymore time on sluts

The French, in fact, promised the Poles in mid-May 1939 that in the event of German aggression against Poland, France would launch an offensive against the Germans "no later than fifteen days after mobilization". This promise was sealed in a solemn treaty signed between Poland and France.

Unfortunately, when Germany attacked, Poland was almost totally and completely betrayed by its democratic "friends".

Tell me about it, I was just at a college conference, and it was about half browns, Bindis and Muds. While they had some Racial theorist and Spics talk about how shit America is, this one cute girl with a slav name came to talk cause she represents the various student associations or something, and she said how proud her family was once she got American citizenship.

The contrast was beyond comprehension, I can't wait til Trump builds the wall, I'm so sick of spics coming here and bitching about my country.

None of that is true. Wait- no it totally is you can't come here please don't try.

But how is that 'we'? Germany rolling into poland was what triggered us to declare war.

However we did give stalin basically a free hand in poland to keep the russkies on side. We really didn't do as well by poland as we should have...