Scott Adams is so meta

Scott Adams is so meta

Adams for president

I feel like this was a post made by Scott Adams.

He could probably persuade us into making it happen.

I love him so much. I don't mind the political hatred he gets because it is to be expected, but the way the webcomic world is turning on him is pathetic. Scott Kurtz shits his pants every time he sees dilbert now, all because of Drumpf.

what's funny is that Scott isn't really a trump supporter, so much as he is someone who realizes that there's a method to trump's madness.

I don't get why the Dilbert animated series caught so much flak. It's actually pretty funny.

You ironically cannot convince people who consider themselves "progressives" that there is a grey side to things.

I don't like Trump either but I can still admire certain things he's done and be impressed by his methods of success despite having so much stacked against him.

It's really amazing how much of Trump's campaign he predicted.

There is no fucking grey area. You either support his administration or you don't. Centrists are such fucking pussies.

>You either support his administration or you don't.
No, You can support some of the actions of the administration while being critical of others. It isn't an all or nothing situation.

No you don't understand, it's clearly all part of his 20-d chess plans, he's a genius!

Who to believe?

Ok, Gaston.

Beating Hillary Clinton in an election isn't really that big of a challenge.

Probably not the retard who only lives in extreme spectrums.

Winning when your own group didn't like you either and even tried to write you off in the early run is pretty impressive though.

Compound that with half the country being persuaded into thinking you are Hittler II while the whole media is against you and we have ourselves a small miracle that he won.

He won by default. His opponent was not electable.

Only a sith deals in absolutes.

that's an absolute though
are you a sith?

The vote was closer than that though

I have never seen anyone identify themselves as an sjw in real life, or on the internet.