MOLDOVA ELECTIONS 2016

Moldova Elections thread.
Tomorrow, the republic of Moldova is to elect its president.

These are the candidates:

>Igor Dodon, which in my opinion stands the most chances of winning.

He is a pro-Russian puppet which prefers to get into an allegiance with Russia, Belaruse and Kazakhstan rather than the aligning with Romania.
He basically denies the common roots they and us share, and of course he does since he seems of Ukrainian/Russian descent, but he does not empathize for his countrymen to whom he appeals quite well.

>Maia Sandu, which is definitely not a good choice, but objectively better than the previous one

She is part of the centre-left party Action and Solidarity (PAS), which is labeled as both centre-right and social-liberal by Wikipedia, false things.
She is pro-European, yet not pro-Romanian. She supports free market (which kinda makes her less of a SOCIAL liberal), and human rights as well (I guess gay adoptions as well, this "human rights" always make me reluctant).

>Andrei Năstase

He is pro-European and I guess pro-unionist as well although he is a leftist. I guess he is a leftist mostly to pander to the wishes of the people who are nostalgic after the USSR but also want to union.
I personally support him amongst the ones who have chances.

Why haven't you annexed them yet?

It's romanian clay.

Romania shouldn't even exist. It's the garbage bin of Europe.

Moldova should just be re-annexed by Russia, and Romania should be partitioned between Bulgaria and Hungary.

Good question

A FUCKING LEAF

Reminder that you will never be a Canadian

Reminder that you will always be a gyppo subhuman

This desu

We dont need them we have our own problem.
They extremely poor and uneducated.
If they want to come here they can because they can get citizenship easily.

Thank you for your daily shitpost. You're the reason why everyone hates us.

What's stronger between the unification movement and the independence one? Serious question, it's really hard to find reliable information about this.

>us
Suck a dick diaspora faggot. Everyone hates you, you traitorous scum.

When the fuck did I even say I was Romanian?

VOTE FOR THE TOWN RAPIST

Why is the pro-Russian candidate favored? Don't they dislike Russia for their creation/support of Transnistria?

:)))))))))))))))))) says the bulgarian

Some of the moldovans are russificated or ukrainificated tor transnistrians who proclaim themselves "patriots" and want to keep their independence and soverginity

It must be Dodon obviously. Else the Transnistria thing will completely blow up in their faces if you ever try to join NATO/EU.

You need someone who can reach an agreement with the Ruskies on that piece of real estate to be able to move in any direction really. And the Ruskies will not deal with the pro-EU guys, they'll just do economic sabotage and try to undermine them.

From what I've read Dodon is also more of an old school left winger, which is pretty much perfect for not letting the banks run loose in the country etc..

You're a dick Scott!
Stop making shit up buddy!
Stop sucking ugric cock friend!
Go fuck yourself guy!

Nobody gives a fuck about moldova

lol, who cares, they will probably choose another fucktard anyway.

It's not like moldova have any choice, you know. Countries like ukraine and moldova are existing only to give pleasure to their elites.

These people will never learn.

>you literally do that retarded laughter typical to Romanian "mioritics" on Sup Forums

Go back to debating politics on facebook or "redpilling" on twatter.

Transnistrians are a the greatest hindrance in my opinion. If not for them, Igor would have had substantially less chances. But if they want their own country, why do they meddle in the Moldovans' issue.

If Dodon won't be the president, the situation is going to be similar to Ukraine's.

>Stop sucking ugric cock friend!

You are doing naught but promoting the discord between us, which has no place in the current situation (refugee, EU, Russia, NATO issues).
You could as well ignore him, but you decided that taking the bait is the best choice.

So why are you on this thread? Have you not found the /b, /r9k, /int or /x tier ones?

maybe they should go on strike then, eh?

I wanna see a town rapist post.

>Tomorrow, the republic of Moldova is to elect its president.
Who give a shit about elections in some banana repubic.

what you would know about elections anyway?

Wait, he has a window in his room that looks right into the gas chamber?

There is no romanian clay, the romanians are travelling people.

of course, he's a profesor after all, you know.

The thing is that these abominations don't look like "elections" to me.

Dodon is not less than a newer Voronin.

xD

Ottomans fucked everything up

>>Ottomans

Bump

>ukrainian

no such descent