User!

YOU GOTTA DRAAAAW SOMETHING!!!

How about I draw you some tits, since even as a kid that voice was blatantly a woman's

I call it black n white

Can you fuck chalk?

Only one way to find out

I'm gonna draw my dick in your mouth if you don't SHUT UP

...um, not sure how a naked Panda Delgado would help.

k

Way ahead of you.

OKAY BLUE CONDOM! WHAT DO I DRAW!?

Done.

Leave it to me, Snap!

There's nothing TO draw, Snap. Don't you get it? Well, allow me to clear things up for you -- the ChalkZone is fucking gone, Snap. Kaput, donezo, into the wild blue yonder along with everything else I ever believed in. Along with Penny, Snap. I loved her. I fucking worshiped her. And do you know what that got me? Yeah, you know. You always knew. All those times you'd pull me out of class or recess on some wonderful adventure through the ChalkZone. It was all a goddamn lie. Faith, trust and fucking pixie dust. Yeah, we were going to be young forever. You, me and the girl we killed. And the chalk. The magic chalk that made all our problems disappear. The chalk that made me a god among insects. You remember it, don't you, Snap? You remember the day it crumbled to dust and took all of ChalkZone with it. We barely made it out alive. Christ knows Penny didn't. I can still see the fear in her eyes, Snap. She didn't understand. I don't know if it was what was happening or why it was happening her or fucking death, but... Oh, god... She was so scared, and I was so sorry, and nothing changed, Snap. Not without the chalk. I lost everything that day... But, not you. No, you're still here, even without the ChalkZone to sustain your so-called "life". And you know, once I moved past the grief and sold Penny's parents on the kidnapping, I got to thinking... Why is that? What makes you so special, Snap?

You want me to draw something? Fine. I'll connect the fucking dots. I think you knew this would happen. I think you wanted it to. Because once the ChalkZone died, you could live again. Because you were never OF that world, huh, Snap? You were like me once. Only you made a few mistakes and got yourself stuck on the wrong side. And the only way out was through another sucker.

How long do I have left before it claims me in your place. Weeks? Days? Am I even here now, Snap?

I never noticed all the colours... Pretty as a picture... Pretty as a Penny...

I'm so fucking tired of this board being this obnoxous

i gotchu

THE CHALK, RUUUUUUUDY

>a mexican jew

YOU GOTTA STRIP MALL RUDY

id trade being able to draw over being a shit programmer and having no creativity any fucking day

Even as a fucking code monkey knowing only Java, you still probably make more than your average drawfag.

i dont care about money, even if i really depended on it i could just survive off doing commissions for the most depraved furshits or something

I'm not very good yet, but in the short while I've been a drawfag I learned you really don't get better until you keep drawing. It's only been a few months and I can't stand to look at my old shit anymore because I've actually managed to improve a lot. Just keep drawing, because no matter how bad it is you'll only get better and better. The only thing separating you and the other "talented" people is time and determination, talent puts us all at different starting points but ultimately that doesn't matter. You can do it user.

This There's no trick or shortcut.
Just draw whatever you want. Like a lot. All the time.
When i was a kid, i started imitating cartoons styles like fairly oddparents, dave the barbarian, looney tunes,etc. And anime too.
Once drawing really grew into me, i started to get serious and develop a technique of my own.
Like the other user, i might not be able to see my old stuff and not cringe.
Just be sure you're doing this to enjoy the experience and not just to satisfy some requesters.

What do you do if you have psychological hang ups that make you think that if something isn't perfect right out the gate that you're shit and always will be shit?

I can't remember, but I'm sure this is a pasta

Lets switch, I'd rather be a shit programmer and have actual job prospects instead of being a meh tier artist that cant get employed anywhere.

WHOSE BEEN DRAWIN DIKS?!

If it makes you feel any better I am an illustrator and my job is just drawing stupid shit like mascots or art for soda bottles and shit that has to be diverse and cookie cutter.

can only be creative if you go into fine arts and thats all horseshit that is a money laundering scheme by selling framed bubble gum wrappers for 5 Million dollars

You'd be in about the same place. I'm a code-monkey, but I got in just before the fucking Indians and Chinese raped the whole fucking industry so I have a "safe" job. Unless you're in the gaming field (hardcore C and possibly machine code) or you're a hardware savant, you're fucked as an American coder. If that's your major, fucking get out now and find something else.

The truth is, the good artists think they are shit and the bad artists think they are good

The only reason artists improve is because they can see the flaws and try to fix them, but theres always another flaw no matter how good you get

Welcome to hell

>C

Yeah but it's like, you make something and you're proud of it. You see what other people made and think you'll never stack up, so you never try to begin with because you aren't innately talent at something. This is something I've struggled with my whole life and it needs to stop.

I'm sorry, I don't even know. I haven't used C or C++ since I was in high school. All of my shit is Java. I know I'm fucked long term because of it, but it's all I know at this point, and it keeps me employed.

>george zimmerman

>le objects meme

OUR BUDGET CUTS ARE GETTING STRONGER

"You gotta stop these kids Rudy, we're runnin' out of places to put them."

Tits when

>number 6
it disgusting

My first gay dream was with Snap.

i draw all day
this is nothin

I like this

I drew prince gumball

I would still take that over this recurring trend of casting twenty-something dudes as preteens.

Alright, fine, geez.

I forgot how kickass the intro was for this show
>that guitar riff