>college
>not jewish training camp
>good goy classes 101

Cool, now post the same shit for yearly income
Saged

Now show the one that proves Drumpfsters are also rich

Not a argument

I am LITERALLY LMAOing at your life right now

because they were too stupid to do well in HS and now they have to "work a trade" like some imbecile monkey at the zoo

>95090235
This has nothing to do with actual education. They brainwashed women and then affirmative actioned them into college pic related.

Spending $150,000 for a degree in Japanese basket weaving only to work at Starbucks is the epitome of ignorance and poor planning OP.

>I am LITERALLY LMAOing at your life right now
>LMAOing because theyre rich

what did he mean by this?

I'd say that paying for and getting a degree is better than paying for a degree and dropping out

What did I mean by this (I didn't mean that at all)?

You know, minus the debt... If you're going to get a useless degree, you are literally better off just dropping out. That is to say if you intend on earning money.

What's the degree has to do with intelligence ?

He listens to shitty music

Why would you assume the degrees are useless?

Taking the average degrees earn you a lot of money.

Something here doesn't make sense...

Trump does best with lower and upper middle class ($35k-75k+), but does poorly with the poor.

How could this be if college grads, who you would assume make more money, oppose him?

Really fires those neurons

here is the breakdown by income

>Really fires those neurons

It fired mine for about 5 seconds MAX, because I'm pretty smart (I was valedictorian, competed in various selective maths competitions etc)

If it makes you think for more than 1 minute I recommend suicide

>Really makes you think

Why isn't it the Canadian making this thread

Whoa.... really makes me think

I have my bachelors in physics from a top 10 university and I'm pursuing my medical degree. SMD

Not in America. Average degree is worthless here.

Even if they might be dumb, at least they will be on the right side of history.

Whoa.... this is deep

bls.gov/emp/ep_chart_001.htm

>mfw the drumpsters are genuinely confused what I mean by this

How can you all be so fucking dumb?

You know that some people still are in four-year college that can vote. There are also people getting more than one degree. That counts as "some college", you dumb nigger.

what does having a degree in whatever has to do with picking who you want and what policies you want?

Clintons are basically good centrist public servants. But they believe getting elected is just as important as good policy since you can't do anything if you're not in office.
As a result of that belief, they will do some pretty shady stuff behind the scenes. Nothing exactly illegal, but just icky stuff that looks terrible to the average voter.
The Republicans have no good policies of their own, so their plan is to attack Obama and Clinton with non-substantive stuff -- like Birther shit and Benghazi.
What usually happens is that the Clintons would do something icky (but not illegal), then the Republicans will blow it out of total proportion. Also after that, Republicans will go on to make up a bunch of shit that's not even true.
So probably 7 out of 10 Clinton "scandals" are complete falsehoods peddled by the GOP. And 3 out of 10 are probably based on some actual wrongdoing but has been blown proportion so much that the fantasy scandal bears little resemblance to reality.

>gender studies and liberal arts
>intelligence

really set my gears in motion

>indoctrination
>smart
Pick one.

Also, it really has more to do with economic levels.

People making over a hundred thousand a year are voting for hillary, and people with college degrees are the ones getting that kind of salary.

People who didn't get a higher (((education))) generally use common sense a lot more and don't overthink situations. You'll notice those who have a higher (((education))) are completely devoid of the former, but have an abundance of the latter as proven by how much overthinking needs done to be able to do mental gymnastics so well.

Finger painting a 4 year degree doesn't count. Daily reminder your liberal arts or BA is considered toilet paper in the work force.