Dakota Pipeline Protests Escalate: Police Use Sound Cannon, Pepper Spray Against Activists

youtube.com/watch?v=oGMD8cXePF4

Land of the free?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JI_9p5-pEFg
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37790839
kfyrtv.com/content/news/ND-State-Historic-Preservation-Office-says-no-historical-sites-found-along-Dakota-Access-Pipeline-route-during-review-392673971.html
scribd.com/document/323471522/Dakota-Access-Order
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

these people against this are fucking idiots

our pipelines are falling the fuck apart, we need new ones

>our pipelines are falling the fuck apart, we need new ones

DUDE WE NEED TO POLLUTE THE PLANET EVEN MORE

DUDE WHATEVER BIG CORPORATIONS WANT IS GOOD FOR US

DUDE LET'S BUILD PIPELINE IN NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES WE SIGNED TREATIES WITH GRANTING THEM THAT LAND

If they were build the pipeline in a 90% white area I'm sure Sup Forums would support that right?

>NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES

stop right there

I don't care about timberniggers

>I don't care about timberniggers

It doesn't matter if you do or don't the Constitution is very clear about abiding by native treaties.

BUMP

Sup Forums is mostly sturm und drang but dapl is the real issue, not the election.

Again, I don't care. I want to repeal amendment 15, 19, and 24. I never claimed to be law-abiding or fair, my goal is to win.

>Again, I don't care. I want to repeal amendment 15, 19, and 24. I never claimed to be law-abiding or fair, my goal is to win.

It doesn't matter if your a stormfaggot or not, you must abide by the highest law of the land.

Sigh.. I hate little kids.

There's literally nothing wrong with pollution. It's a false concept and it doesn't exist.

Sup Forums doesn't want to talk about Trump's financial interests in the pipeline.

On the one hand they must pretend Trump cares about the average person over big corporations

On the other hand Sup Forums must support the police state and the interests of big multi-national corporations.

The pipeline is in the best interest of the average person you fucking cunt.

>There's literally nothing wrong with pollution. It's a false concept and it doesn't exist.

Pollution was created by the Chinese. I don't see any around here.

>you must abide by the highest law of the land

No. Okay, now what?

>Sigh.. I hate little kids.

Truth stings doesn't it fag?

>No. Okay, now what?

Tell that to a cop and see what happens.

Did you know that there was a pipeline leak in Alabama last month?

How can you relax something underground, under a river and on top of the nation's largest supply of drinkable water? What are the costs when the pipe breaks? Is that worth rubbing two pennies together?

Isn't the right to demonstration in the Constitution

>The pipeline is in the best interest of the average person you fucking cunt.

Lol no it isn't and the only """"people'''''' lobbying for this are the big corporations. That's why there is literal riot police and stormtroopers coming in and assaulting peaceful protesters.

Like I said, Trumpfags only pretend to care about the average person. They hate the average American and love corporations.

Repair pipeline underground underwater

It is only "truth" to some easily led brainwashed child that just go into politics.

DON'T BUILD THE PIPE LINE THIS IS BIG OILS FAULT

>Continues to use copious amounts of energy and doesn't even try to educate self.

BRO WE COULD POWER THE WHOLE WORLD ON SOLAR IF IT WEREN'T FOR FUCKEN BIG OIL

Um yes it is you little communist faggot.

Die in a fire.

Well you're gonna lose. Thank goodness for a liberal supreme Court coming.

Exactly, that is what these fucking children actually think.

Again a simple beating would set them straight.

Everything is natural. The concept of natural is much wider than normal human conceptions. Nature is aboutconstant adapting. The state of our biospheres have fundamentally altered themselves many times on Earth. We wouldn't exist if it weren't for these things which we would've deemed "pollution" had we been around at the time. Look up the great oxygen extinction event. Before our atmosphere had tons of oxygen in it it used to be mostly nitrogen and carbon dioxide. Then some phytoplankton came along in the oceans and drastically altered the atmosphere. This killed off 98% of Earth's life forms at the time, but it also gave way to large animal species that eventually led to us. The world is constantly changing and humans changing the Earth is nothing new.

Pipelines are safer than trains and trucks. WTF are these protesters even trying to stop! REEEEEE

the paleface god is angry

quickly, Dances-With-Marsupials! sound the spirit horn and summon our ancestors to do battle

[rainmaking and dying of measles intensifies]

>It is only "truth" to some easily led brainwashed child that just go into politics.

Everything you fags claim to oppose you support:

>MUH EVIL CORPORATIONS

BIG OIL IS GREAT! POLLUTE THE ENVIRONMENT EVEN MORE TO MAKE LIBURALS MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>MUH POLICE STATE

POLICE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO TRAMPLE AND MURDER ANYONE THEY WANT!

>MUH CONSTITUTIONS

WHO CARES IF IT TALKS ABOUT ABIDING NATIVE TREATIES! FUCK DEM SAVAGES!

>MUH TRUMP STANDS WITH THE AVERAGE PERSON

EXCEPT HE DOESN'T AND IS A BILLIONAIRE OLIGARCH WHO SUPPORTS THE DAKOTA PIPELINE!

>Pipelines are safer than trains and trucks. WTF are these protesters even trying to stop! REEEEEE

So build it in a 90% white area that ISN'T NATIVE AMERICAN LANDS GRANTED BY US TREATIES!

and where the fuck is obama and clinton in this? obama stalled construction inorder to justify what the police are doing now but the DNC is doing what the fuckall to negotiate or build the pipeline elswhere.

Try thinking for yourself for once?

Grow up, how about that?

yeah hillary has been working night and day for these people during her downtime hiding and avoiding questions.

>Grow up, how about that?

good reply

reddit is that way

>yeah hillary has been working night and day for these people during her downtime hiding and avoiding questions.

>if you hate Trump you must love Hillary

>treaties can't change

>you must abide by the highest law of the land.
where does it say that? the constitution places limits on government, not people

>Land of the free?

if they didn't want it they could have elected better representatives

>o build it in a 90% white area that ISN'T NATIVE AMERICAN LANDS GRANTED BY US TREATIES!
It is on white lands you stupid fuck. You do realize that you can buy or use native land unless you are either a fucking native yourself or have the approval of their drunk shitshow govt.

>people who want to take away my freedoms and want more government are getting BTFO by more government

pottery

LOL everything coming out of your shit puke teenage mouth is straight from r4eddit talking points! You sack of trash!

He's right though. If you truly cared about the world around you you would know that that pipeline is necessary for the survival of millions if not billions of people. Pretending like you are a precious Na'avi living on Pandora is an immature fantasy. Grow up is exactly what needs to be said to you people.

>It is on white lands you stupid fuck

Huuuuuuuuuuh

A fucking leaf?

upboated!! :)

literally retarded. how the captchas don't stump is beyond me.

The bottom line is that if brown people were trying to build the pipeline these shit indian faggots would not have anything to say.

They are only doing this because of da white man.

>if you hate Trump you must love Hillary
it's true

you either love america and white people, or you don't

That's a max sqrt(2) times longer section if you just avoid it. Why are there problems in government again? Can't do math?

>shall not be infringed isn't blacked out.
>It needs a * and another page of text to explain all the ways.

The land the pipeline that is being used is not reservation territory. Its land owned either by the state of North Dakota or is private land that got bought up. The pipeline doesn't go through or is on any native territory because, the company would have never got approval from them.

that map looks like it was made by a monkey with cerebral palsy

pretty early to be on your 5th highball isn't it? do you just post until you start getting the captchas and just give up?

Dumbass white trash

It is true sir.

>nothin personnel kid

>forgetting 16th

Hi (((Goy)))

It's set to cross over and destroy some of the few intact sacred grounds and burial sites they have left. They are acting to preserve what little is left of their dying culture and traditions instead of shitposting about it online.

Sup Forums wouldn't support or understand anything about that though...

Police Snipers shot a 11-year old girl at the Dakota Pipeline Protest..

youtube.com/watch?v=JI_9p5-pEFg

They also shot a 15-year-old boys horse and killed it while he was on it.
They also tazed a older man in his face and he had a heart attack and died.

The media is covering this shit up! Obama's Administration is doing this! Hillary Clinton doesn't give one fuck about native americans rights!

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37790839

There's so many people in this thread that are for the pipeline and that worries me. I'm not any kind of activist but it's an infringement on our rights. I don't care if it's black, white, gay,or liberal I am about truth and laws. If pol is truly about discussing political discourse this should be a huge topic about a police state. This is creating way for a huge precedent. Just because it doesn't directly effect you today doesn't mean you can just ignore it.

The pipeline isn't even on indian land. It's on private land that indians think are "sacred" so they don't wont a pipe on it.
People in this thread are defending /x/ teir bullshit because of muh corpations are evilz. This isn't the first pipeline in America folks.
>we need more infrastructure spending muh aggregate demand
>Noooo! tax payers are the ones that have to fund it!!

>It's set to cross over and destroy some of the few intact sacred grounds and burial sites they have left.
No it does not.

kfyrtv.com/content/news/ND-State-Historic-Preservation-Office-says-no-historical-sites-found-along-Dakota-Access-Pipeline-route-during-review-392673971.html

scribd.com/document/323471522/Dakota-Access-Order
>"The Corps has documented dozens of attempts to engage Standing Rock in consultations to identify historical resources at Lake Oahe and other PCN crossings. To the reader’s relief, the Court need not repeat them here. Suffice it to say that the Tribe largely refused to engage in consultations."