What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

If you shill for Israel, you win.

Israel is kind of inspiring if you think about it. After the Jewish menace got kicked out of every country in the world because nobody likes their bullshit, they just take a shitty patch of desert and make it their own and now people are trying to take it from them but they've been able to withstand. I mean it's sort of like the bullied kid finally finding his place, on the surface atleast, but we all know they are still scum.

>Hating on based Israel
>Hating a nation that kills mudslime

>nationalist fervor
>giant fucking wall
>united in the fight against its enemies

>he doesn't know about Trumps connections to Israel
Top kek goys

They didn't just take it though they were literally handed it and gradually ate up more and more land like the cancer they are.

Have you ever seen Beethoven? If you have do you remember the part where the beta nerd son is getting bullied off those "toughs", he finally stands up for himself and the toughs shit themselves and run away? Do you remember how they actually ran away because based Beethoven was standing by the nerd? Replace the "toughs" with Iran, the nerd with Israel and Beethoven with the USA and that exactly how Israel keep themselves safe. You know if you told them to fuck off the world would care a lot more about America considering the biggest problem everyone has with you is because of how many wars you get involved in or are seen as the aggressor in when in actuality every single time it's been the fault of Israel. I'm sure dying for Israel doesn't effect your white demographic at all and even if it does there's plenty of immigrants who need a first world country to destroy so at least your economy will be fine. In theory at least.

Name one person who went against the Jew and won.

>Didn't have any problems with mudslimes or even the Middle East until Jews stole Israel and started committing false flags in the west
>The biggest problem people have with mudslimes is the fact they're flooded into civilized countries by, must be pure coincidence, kikes

You know who's to blame right? That's correct, anyone but the Jews.

More like the scrawny nerd whose older brother is quarterback of the football team. Scrawny nerd goes around picking fights with muslims then gets their older brother to do their bidding.

Nationalism > globalism

He wants an Anerican Israel

Israel is allowed borders

Israel has a wall.

Israel kills mudslimes. Not enough of them, but more than anyone else is doing.

How is that not inspiring?

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE KIKE BEHIND THE CURTAINS

It means he gets tears in his eyes thinking about their wall. Next up, white only settlements in Mexico, defended by the US Military.

Trump fought his way into Manhattan real estate as a single goy all by himself. He knows kikery, but he knows there are many different sorts of jews. Jews who don't know shit, Rich jews of the Zionist and dgaf variety, Illuminati fucking jews (soros) and Israelis

hey aussies how often do you run into dangerous wildlife?
Im from the southern US so I know people from other states seem to think that alligators and venemous snakes are in every mudhole for whatever reason here.

I know alligators and crocs can hide effectively in alarmingly small amounts of water but do you guys actually see them alot if you dont live out in the middle of the bush

He means he wants to emulate Israel by grabbing lebensraum and sterilizing undesirables.

>Name one person who went against the Jew and won.

Extreme right wing, literally genocides niggers and arabs, huge walls.

He wants to spray raw sewage on the homes of his enemies (mexicans)

That its an inspiration theres a country in the world thats still attempting to remove kebab?

>picking fights with muslims
wtf I love Muslims now

Israel's border security is inspiring, I agree.

>extreme right wing
>genocides arabs

i wish

Israel has all the things Trump loves and finds inspiring:
Walls, Eastern European women, hotels, racial discrimination, gambling(living near Arabs) and using other people's tax money to fund your own hobbies(carpet bombing muslims).