You're at your local polling place on Election day when this sweet old lady walks up to you and asks you to vote Green

>you're at your local polling place on Election day when this sweet old lady walks up to you and asks you to vote Green.

What do?

MAGA bitch

grab her pussy

Same person? Her tits look so tiny in first pic but decent here.

i'd pound the dust out of that GILF's mummified fuck hole, then vote for Trump right in front of her

Sorry, Ms. Skeletal. I am not a democrat so I only have one vote. I don't intend to throw it away.

>*stares down at feet nervously*
>*stutters* o-oh um o-okay
>*takes out phone and pretends to check text messages until she leaves*
>fuck i hope she didn't see that i have 0 text messages
>*gets to voting booth*
>o-oh umm i told her i was going to vote Green, she can't see me in here can she?
>fuck she can't see you, just vote Trump like you came to do, you stood in line for 8 hours for this
>f-fuck i told her i was going to vote Green though
>*hesitantly clicks on Green party button*
>*tears up a bit*
>d-damn it this sucks this is what i get for going outside why didn't I just sleep in and play video games...
>*shuffles out of the booth and powerwalks to my car with my head down hoping she won't see me in the crowd*

Yell "THAT'S MY PURSE, I DON'T KNOW YOU!" and then kick her in the cunt.

But realistically I'd probably say something like "you too" and drop my ballot cards all over the floor.

kekked

Punch her in the vaag

That's it I'm a #JillOff now

that is Helen Mirren's body

I say: only if you know and tell me what a GILF is.

thats helen mirren

Grab her by the ribcage

dang it, bobby

Ask her why she's shilling for the Big Oil Lobby by always talking smack about nuclear. Talk shit, get hit, granny.

I want to FUCK that grandma.

I want to rub my hands all over her petite GILF body.

put your tits away grandma, they're almost to your knees, no one wants to look at that

I laugh heartily at the hungry skeleton lady and then enable WiFi on my phone to scare her away.

She looks dangerous, you know she could grab you by the dick, what can i do then? I have to vote green.

She looks 10 years older she is 66.

I bet she is vegan. Vegans look like shit and are generally unhealthy

Oh im mirrin

Tell her sure I will, but then vote for who I want.

>Jill Stein
>looks like shit

Pick one.

unzip my pants

Shoo shoo gains goblin

This. Even a European can see she's underweight.

She literally looks senile,

Hag fuckers are this delusional.

Green is codeword for "prepare for after nuclear war". So I`d ask her about her allegiances. Why does she prepare the state for nuclear war, when the only nuclear threat in the world is her own state?

Tell her to watch as I vote Trump.

I'm not a desperate fuck for some pruned pussy.

I have a 9/10 GF

You're a swell lady, but it's time to make America great again. Maybe in eight years, yeah?

She doesn't want to go to war with Russia. She constantly says Hillary is much more dangerous as far as nuclear war is concerned.

She has such a chokable neck and some perky tits. God I'd love to #FillTheHill

>9/10 gf
>6'2
>six figure salary
>etc.
>etc.

show her the way to the TWD set

vegan catlady/10

She looks like she is 75 despite enjpying a nice privileged comfortable jew life and living "natural" and "healthy"

Grab her by the pussy!

I would tell her that I only vote for cuties and since young Hillary is cuter than young Jill, Hillary gets my vote.

Close, but young Jill was more cutie. Hill was more hot maybe, but not cute.

I help her.

take off her top and cum on her chest

>underrated.

Call the cops and tell them to arrest her for trying to affect voters in the vicinity of a polling place.

I want to have wild, hippie sex with Jill so much...

What is happening, anons? I've never felt this way about an older woman...

By their fruit we know them.

They close nuclear reactors, because if you nuke such reactor, there would be another fukushima/chernobyl.
They promote solar panels, wind turbines, accumulators and electric cars, while these things are much more toxic, than oil, nuclear and hydrogen energy, because mining oil/coal, having fuel-burning and hydrogen-cells manufacturing plants right after nuclear war would be a huge problem.
They promote local-sustainable farming.

Almost everything green does is harmful to nature. But works perfectly in case of nuclear war.

What every anglo "ecologist" does - is preparing the nation for nuclear war. Thus breaking the checks and balances mechanism, that prevents it today.
They are the opposite side of coin of what NATO does by it`s missile "defence" systems.

And everyone should ask these woman, where her allegiances are.

Top kek, made me laugh!
>Bernie does the job

She looks better as a GILF.

...young Jill pics when?

"Get the fuck out of here you stinky old hippie!"

Didn't she already dropped out and told all of her supporters to go Trump?

The only correct answer.

She looks better with gray hair.

How is that possible?

Idk, I like her better with long gray hair, but most prefer her short, gray hair look. Opinions - everyone has them.

Actually, I take it back. This is her best look.

ask her where da weed at and try to get some head then cast my vote for the godemporer

"The stakes are too high this season Jill, I'm sorry. But I will encourage every progressive I know to support you.

...can I take you out to dinner?"

Underrated

God I love that jew-jaw of hers.

I would bust that dry pussy so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week.

If only it were real...

Blast it with piss