BAD GOY!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3885328/Loretta-Lynch-pleads-fifth-avoid-answering-questions-1-7bn-payments-Iran.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More like BAD NIGGER because it's Obama who's dumping her under the Trump train.

>FBI can't investigate shit because it might be bad for your chosen candidate

O boy

sauce

HEEL, DAMMIT BARRY HEEL. FUCK

I wonder how true this is. I have heard before that he still hates her for starting the birther movement and generally being an asshole to him in the primaries.

It could be Comey is also just trying to maintain some image of fairness before he rules the information irrelevant and exonerates Clinton.

>putting your own name in the title of the article

>SHADILAY: Says OP is shit and has to go

He pissed of both sides. Honestly, I think it's really better for him to go.

obama is trying to save himself because the emails would get in imprisoned too.

thats why hillary said 'just release them all u fucking nigger'. implying that shes going to take him down with her.

>CNN and InfoWars have swapped places in terms of respectability in regards to journalistic integrity

He threw the investigation once so what on Earth could make them think they won't throw it again?

Unless the emails they recovered were, "That dumb shit Comey wants my illegal dealings fucking 1488 that shit Huma"

I can't imagine

>CNN

not even once

>DELET THIS MAN

>Comey let's her off the hook despite her literally breaking the law because "she didn't know"
>"Completely justified"

>Starts investigating again because there is actual new EVIDENCE
>"He needs to go!"

It boggles my mind how people can think like this.

He isn't on either side. He's just trying to do his job but Democrats are getting pissed because he's putting their candidates corruption in the lime light.

KATY PERRY HAS SOM EXCELLENT TITS

Comey might be coming after Loretta Lynch too...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3885328/Loretta-Lynch-pleads-fifth-avoid-answering-questions-1-7bn-payments-Iran.html

Where were all these assholes when we found out last week that the Deputy in charge of the investigation got $750k payment from Hillary.

Plane crash when?

>(((Kohn)))

He should resign.

Regardless of who wins the election, Comey has fucked with a Presidental election unlike any official in Ameeican history. His incompetence is beyond the pale, but Loretta Lynch should go too.